This movie stirred up things I have never felt before. I need a sequel immediately...

This movie stirred up things I have never felt before. I need a sequel immediately. Any awesome fanart would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____

There's quite some fanart, but I don't think it's allowed in this christian imageboard.

I want to grab that rabbit? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo

I want to fuck the bunny.

Anything will do really. I read a few comics earlier that were amazing.

It's not my fault they made a qt bunnyfu.

U will be damp buns dealer?

This character was pretty enjoyable to see. Shame he didn't get more screen time

I saw this artist's other comics but not this one. Thanks for the laugh.

What's so great about this movie? What makes it worth caring about after you've seen it? I think there's a lot more memorable Disney movies out there. This one didn't do it for me, with its racial undertones and enforced political correctness.

Go back to watching Song of the South.

I felt it was a bit more multilayered than that.

humor was weak, with characters playing apps on their phones, boring banter

relied on cliches to tell the story, 1920s crime boss, donut cop, hardass chief, loose cannon rookie

no good music throughout, and the old Disney movies, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, including Tangled and Frozen had great music, this movie has a shitty celebrity pop-song that has little to do with whats happening on screen

I want to crash that plane?

i want to fuck that cutepolicebunny

>0▶
>
i lol'd

I want to fuck the fox

I want the fox to pin me to the floor and bite me

I think that's why he was an enjoyable character. They didn't overuse him. Just enough to make you want more. More movies need to do this

It's over op.
You are now headed down the path of yiff. There is no going back!

The gazelle didn't do it for me desu. There was just something about that bunny. Am I too far gone?

Kinda like creed from the office(us)

What the fuck is wrong with you retards? At what point did you decide to go against all evolution has programmed you for and decide you'd rather fantasize about fucking disney rabbits? Go outside and get laid, faggots

Yes. They fucked up with Kevin in that regard

Jokes on you. I get laid and jack it to disney rabbits. K Y S

Agreed. He still had his moments but he was a bit overused in the later seasons.

That's how it always starts. Yes it's too late already.

Guess I better find a qt3.14 rabbit then

I think you need help more than a sequel.