youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk76E26tVNM
youtube.com/watch?v=scV5zvywG40
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
youtube.com/watch?v=LkJCMMx3Gv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you got Fantano to rap over Metro Boomin' beats people will listen to him

meme culture

Nobody knows how rappers become popular. It seems like a mixture of charisma and absolute haphazard.

>I'm just flexin on my X bitch
>21 21
dat shit go hard bruh

Because his demographic are more concerned with idolising the "tough guy/ bad boy" image he propagates as opposed to objectively judging him by his "art"... Pretty much the same applies to all those garbage rappers popular atm who have found fame as a result of having dance moves and colourful dreads...

I know you're being sarcastic but I honestly think this shit bangs
youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik

I don't get it either
At least meme rappers like Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi Vert are goofy and funny to listen to

Sure it's not terrible, only because of the beat though.

Imagine that same beat, only with a competent rapper on it

would suck ass

because everyone is a sheep

metro boomin and being a gang banger drug dealer from the streets who got shot or killed people.

I feel like yachty and Lil uzi are self aware. They know what they're doing is just a joke/for funsies

I kinda like the variety it offers. You don't often hear gangsta themed trap with this kind of laid back and relaxed delivery.
If I want to listen to straight fast spitting I can just listen to Denzel Curry.

because of just that. most trap rappers to become popular recently usually soundvery hype and expressive, so when people hear 21 savage's monotone lazy voice over trip beats it sounds different from what they're used to hearing all the time while also being fun to listen to

wrong

It would suck less ass than the current iteration with 21 shithead

>Avant-garde rappers
Future
Young Thug
Travi$ Scott

>Shiet tier lean addicts
Lil Yachty
Lil Uzi Vert
21 21 21

>chaotic tier
Chief Keef

what are you 12? no shit they know. go perform the same songs everyday 300 times a year and tell me how you feel after.

no it wouldn't. songs been out for awhile nobody has killed the beat better than 21 yet

lil wayne dominated back then because he would shit on every popular rap song like nothing.

face it you just don't get it.

How the fuck you gon put yachty in that category??
Hold that L

favorite song

t. white boy who watches naruto

Yeah it kind of annoys me how Yachty, Uzi, and Kodak get way more hate than 21 even though he has the worst voice in hip-hop, and the aforementioned rappers are at least doing something interesting. Even 22 Savage is better than him.

>yachty

I hate his spitting/yelling style

I actually like 21 Savage from a lot of the other rappers like him. Maybe I went too much on the ebonics

Murderers and those who admire them make up a sizable percentage of the population

And yet alot of take their music to me GOAT material

>spitting/yelling style
I've got no idea what you're talking about

Chief Keef is the best trap rapper of all time. No one is as unique and experimental as him and his 2013-2014 songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmfA8gzmpls
youtube.com/watch?v=faiEyR9Gvw0
youtube.com/watch?v=ScxrS6zgyoc
youtube.com/watch?v=tFoqjfpFMPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ukz1ypcroeM

all fucking numales topkek

I MIGHT DRINK IT WHEN ITS HOT I MIGHT DRINK IT WHEN ITS COLD WITH A FLAVOR SO BOLD YOU CAN FEEL IT IN YOUR TOES

popular music is about whats in fashion, not whats actually good. the former doesn't exclude the latter though.

listen to the songs where he doesn't sing, he's terrible
youtube.com/watch?v=4Mvc7W8Hkp0

a lot of his older songs actually have aggressive delivery, but he's famous for the metro tape

i think it works because it's (slightly) different- the weird droning delivery and emotionless voice suits the bleak storytelling

>22 Savage
Surprisingly decent not gonna lie

I feel like that's a one off song and I still don't see where lean plays into that
Here's some songs where he doesn't sing and doesn't yell like a retard:
youtube.com/watch?v=T-cesyyV7zg
youtube.com/watch?v=cAmtm4Ir0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=fc6n5G5EhHU

wait till lil peep will get his fame

yachty doesn't do drugs idiot

i seriously want suicideboys, pouya and peep to become popular
so all the idiot hip hop fans get a taste of their own medicine

suicideboys and pouya are trash but peeps albums prob gonna be fire. hes making it with that guy who produced like green day and shit lol.

...i didn't say he did, who cares? i'm posting an example of the spitting/yelling the other guy mentioned
i don't think he's a lean addict lol just a bad rapper that can't stay on beat ever, he should just sing imo

>>/hiphopheads/

>i seriously want suicideboys [...] to become popular
As if they aren't popular already.

new bones / suicideboys song youtube.com/watch?v=eU1uTpaXYyU

marketing, and you're fucking stupid for not knowing that/pretending to not know that

But he does stay on beat in all these songs. He's an average rapper and a great artist.

nah beamerboy only has 2m plays on soundcloud
compared to kodaks 40m+

I was talking about suicideboys.
Lil Peep is quite popular too, but I get what you're saying about him, most entry level hiphop listeners don't know about him

>22 savage
>decent
cant believe trash like this exists on Sup Forums.
i thought we all agreed that 24 reigns supreme

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk76E26tVNM

Is there 23 savage?

>is there 23 savage
i really hope this is a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=scV5zvywG40

kek yeah i just realized that savages are multiplied like ants

he would be so fucking handsome without the tattoos

because he has found himself on some of the best beats in hip-hop history plus many conscious rappers nowadays are boring and shit. rapping about shit they think is more important than it is.

this. chief keef been doing everything this wave is now doing since he was 16 and he produces his own shit.

wintertime & ugly god >>>> lil yachty

>implying popularity and talent coincide whatsoever

>ugly god

ugly god is the type of new soundcloud nigga producers raised in middle-class american families, had white friends loved watching pokemon and anime doesn't know shit about depravation, police brutality, crackheads and criminal gangs of dirty south, basically he's just the opposite of 21.

Why is he so unloved?
The Impossible Kid was so comfy

cringe

but he never claimed to know about deprivation, police brutality, crackheads and criminal gangs of dirty south.

also pic related

I can see what user tryin to say about yachty

when he sings, he sounds like this

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

when he raps, he spitts like this

youtube.com/watch?v=4Mvc7W8Hkp0

yeah sounds like you just described yachty you fuckhead

DELET THIS

I don't know if you have watched the interviews with him, beyond this "issa knife xD" I think he's a pretty intelligent guy, he even says it in interview with breakfast club that he writes ignorant stuff because he knows that this shit sells.

His music sounds pretty dark to me, he's like Future but even more numbed, on some tracks he sounds like he's about to cry or breakdown the next line.

I'll definitely be watching this nigga, especially if he stays close to Metro Boomin

It's the beats and the fact that he's rapping about his "struggle".

Well looking into his past he seems like the kind of guy who would have PTSD or something like that.

Metro Boomin is the real leader in hip hop right now. Everyone in the game rn is sucking his dick and for good reason.

is 21 savage just having fun?

no he takes himself seriously. does he sound like he's having fun? does his lyricism seem to promote the idea of having fun? no, it focuses on how hard he goes and how people shouldn't fuck with him cause he's so "savage".

I hate that these kids younger than me are making garbage mix tapes and getting money and air play.
I am step away from writing my own shit and releasing my own mix tape. Or investing my money in a plane ticket to Cuba so I can find that lazy faggot DOOM and convince him to come back and murder the game

he was on espn like couple weeks ago
he isn't serious

why is he so savage

Explain to me how a rapper as stiff, boring and monotone as him got a 12 car garage

Explain to me how a rapper as stiff, boring and monotone as him pullin all these rappers cards

peep has an upcoming track w/ wiz & juicy j, its safe to say he's going to only get bigger for a lil while

dude named his tour "issa tour"

he's serious
youtube.com/watch?v=LkJCMMx3Gv0

confirmed for never having listened to the dude. wow how's it feel to be as retarded as you user?