Why is Ireland so pussified Sup Forums?

Why is Ireland so pussified Sup Forums?

>Can't own air rifles
>can't own bb guns over 1 joule
>can own limited types of shotguns with a licence, but nothing more
>can't own fireworks
>world celebrates St Paddys day by getting drunk, while in Ireland the sale of alcohol is illegal on that day
>blasphemy is illegal

wtf.....

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/examviral/real-life/heres-why-you-cant-buy-drink-on-good-friday-321876.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vWUDQdiFB7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot papists

Sale of alcohol isnt illegal on Paddys Day

Yes it is lol

irishexaminer.com/examviral/real-life/heres-why-you-cant-buy-drink-on-good-friday-321876.html

Blasphemy isn't illegal. It might have been in the 50's but religion is having less of an effect on how the country is run, example: Same sex marriage referendum.

Ireland is a shithole, but has its advantages with being able to whatever the fuck you want on a local level if your good with the guards.

Ireland fag here. You are completely wrong. You can own any type of shotgun/handgun with the correct firearm certificate. Fireworks are legal, blasphemy is legal and you can buy alcohol on st patricks day.

Blasphemy law in the Republic of Ireland. In the Republic of Ireland, blasphemy is required to be prohibited by Article 40.6.1.i. of the 1937 Constitution. ... The lacuna was filled in 2009 by a new offence of "publication or utterance of blasphemous matter", against any religion.

In Northern Ireland maybe, not in ROI

Any people from Donegal here?

Thats good friday you fuckin idiot. Completely different day. Haha! You stupid prick

is it really wise in such an unjust country to allow powerful weapons to people?

Probably not.

Read the article dumbass, the ban covers 3 religious holidays, the article goes into detail.

Id rather have no fireworks than some queer in orange make up for a President

But in Northern Ireland (Britain) guns are legal with a licence, in Republic of Ireland they're outright banned, and we only get pussified shotguns. Even crossbows are illegal.

well there's your answer, it's cause ireland is religious as fuck

The government and old people are, but the youth are massively leaning towards atheism now.

I did read it fuckface, heres what it says

Back in 1960, a newer version of the act repealed the Saint Patrick's Day ban, giving it the same rules for alcohol trade as a Sunday.

Haha! Cringing so hard, you sperg

handguns were legal for a period, until the gov't banned them again....probably because the list of people with handgun licenses was publicly available and people were being robbed for their handguns.

Exactly what guns are legal in the North? they certainly aren't handing out AK's and Armalites.

Shotguns and hunting rifles at best.

Yeah, so fuckin nightclubs close at 10pm, the rest of the world is out getting hammered all night and we get a ban on the sale of it making everything shut down early... And then Good Friday is just a piss take, can't get anything at all, anywhere, all day, you have to stock pile the day before and drink it in peoples houses

The only time Irish people are religious is when someone dies, other than that they dont give a fuck.

No they fuckin dont! Hahaha! Stop embarrassing yourself you bitter little faggot. Take your rage somewhere else you fat, sad cunt

In Northern Ireland Semi-automatic rifles are only permitted when chambered in .22 calibre (with certain exceptions). Handguns and Shotguns are permitted in any calibre. There is no limit on magazine capacity for rifles and handguns, and the magazine limit for shotguns is 2 rounds. Also, carrying a firearm in plain view in a public place is allowed without a permit.

Yes they fucking do, I live in Tipp, and I'm telling you they do. Do you know the laws on Alcohol sales on Sundays?

add to that, the chicks are generally ugly, the few hot ones are immigrants from other EU countries.

And I live in Cork, and Im telling you they don't. Maybe in Tipp cos its full of smelly bogmen who still live with their mothers, like you, but everywhere else stays open. Yeah, i know about sunday drinking laws, but thats got nothing to do with Paddys Day.

Off-licences are also prohibited from selling or supplying alcohol on Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and before 1pm on ANZAC Day. Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and ANZAC Day all start and end at midnight.

If guns are illegal then explain how the IRA got their weapons.

then go to the fucking north if you think its so fucking liberal with firearms, see how easy it is to get a license when they do the background checks.

1) First time buyers need to demonstrate they can be trusted
2) Have to apply for Firearms certificate
3) Can't bring Firearms to UK
4) Permits only issued to people who have a good reason to use one

As we both copied from the same fucking wiki article, read it again:

A firearm certificate for a personal protection weapon will only be authorised where the Police Service of Northern Ireland deems there is a ‘verifiable specific risk’ to the life of an individual and that the possession of a firearm is a reasonable, proportionate and necessary measure to protect their life.

not OP but I googled that , I'm shocked, as a country of stereotypical drinkers, you potato niggers have some funny laws on drink

Everyone I know just pays for their drinks the day before those holidays, and then goes to the pub on the day. No money changes hands, the tills are empty, all legal yo.

That last part is for personal protection, and allows you better weapons, like automatics, but looking at the amount of firearm owners recorded in N.I, I'm assuming a regular licence isn't hard to get

Yeah, but not Paddy's Day. You fuckin fool. Go back to fingerin your sister and stop embarrassing yourself

How can I embarrass myself on an anonymous message board lol, it's anonymous

Unless you are at risk of being assassinated you won't be getting any automatics.

Are you at risk? Are you from the north?

You don't need a personal protection reason licence for semi autos in .22 and handguns though, just a clean record and doctors note. You can't get rifles and handguns in Ireland for shit unless you're a criminal or Guard

Uninformed, uneducated clown. Go back to Britain, William. Unionist faggot.

Éireann go bragh. Tíochfaidh ár lá.

>Go back to Britain
Never been there before

Shit, all you need to do is move to the north, establish you haven't moved there to get guns, establish a long background and reason for being there, establish a good association with a doctor and BING you got all the firearms you want.

what reason do you need for rifles and handguns in the Republic? In a country where the government cant and wont govern, the guards wont police and the legal system is fucking tipped as fucked.

This isn't the fucking states. You aren't as free as as many guns you own. You will never own a bunch of assault rifles and handguns here. Ever. Because here if you wanna start shit you have to be able to finish it, not pussy out because bitches won't fuck you and go on a fucking shooting spree.

What would you do anyway with those guns?

I'm not too fussed about the guns, I'd like to own some nice powerful air rifles like they get in the UK, and shoot rabbits to eat, maybe shoot some pigeons. I just think it's stupid that we can't own things that the UK can, even though the UK get called out for not being able to own guns, they can own far more than we can. The firework ban pisses me off too, I have to pay extortionate prices for fireworks brought down from Northern Ireland, just so I can let them off on NYE, would be nice to be able to buy them here at normal prices, and not be worried about being arrested and fined for having them.

ok i actually live in ireland soooo.

1) never... ever.. ever... call it paddy's day you fucking trump loving american hick.

2) alcohol is NOT illegal on st. patricks day; if you actaully read that article it's talking about a time when it was briefly illegal in like 1924.

3) While the sale of alcohol is illegal on good friday, It's NOT illegal to drink on good Friday, it's just one day a fucking year the the pubs and offies close. It's also a public holiday so all we do it buy a heap of beer the day before and get smashed on good friday... simple

4) Guns... im ok without the school shootings thanks very much

Actually agree with you. Fireworks are something we should all be able to access. Goes to show you how much the powers that be are fearful of the IRA/Dissidents.

You should be able to set up traps for rabbits though, probably even more efficient than air rifles/actual rifles. Pigeons are fucking disease carrying dirtbirds. Avoid.

If you were the entrepreneurial type you might head over to UK in Sept/Oct and get a bunch of fireworks, head back and sell 'em for profit here.

> i got my first bb gun here in the states around 5 years old

kek

It's the patriarchy, mang.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWUDQdiFB7A

you are one of them nigger irish no doubt

"Back in 1960, a newer version of the act repealed the Saint Patrick's Day ban, giving it the same rules for alcohol trade as a Sunday."
read your own article dumbass

Sunday is still restrictive, dumbass

why does he have a plastic bag on his face and a big fake gold necklace?

What the fuck are ye talkin about in donegal thet have gun clubs for children also st pats no alcohol is complete bullshit i got plastered in buncrana last st pats, sounds d me your comparing dubliners with the rest of the island.

>gun clubs for children
Yeah, clay pigeon shooting, big fucking deal, like I said, shotguns are legal.

Man the wee lads i pass have fucking snipers also get a licence ya fuckin nigger and see what your allowed its more than you realise

What sort of a gobshite doesn't call it Paddy's day? Only a fuckin D4 knob jockey who's on a gap year so they feel they have to wear their 'Oirishness' on their sleeve.

Got any more potato nigger stuff?

thats not true, irish girls can be great looking.

Very, very rarely.

Find me a better looking woman who hasn't taken a load of nigger dick like a Yankie girl has

rekt haha

>1

Shhhhhhhhh

shhhhh

shhhh

Actual pic of her

>fuckin kek

so you found one of the probably dozen good looking irish girls on the island. I would say 90% of the female population here are 6/10 and below

Actually ugly when not photoshopped to fuck
8/10, I'll give you that one
ugly

She still looks good here.....

just because you never fucked one of the many many good looking women on this island doesnt mean there isnt good looking women on this island

more its your failure to fuck an attractive women

And if your foreign, even more so

pfft Britain took all your good looking women back home with them when they left you. The population now is mostly gene pool leftovers

No, you just have exceptionally low standards, because of all the ugly women here, you see a 6/10 and to you, she's a 10/10, because it's like seeing a rose surrounded by dog shit, the rest of the Irish women make mediocre women look better than they really are.

Hey its ok, you never got the ride, so to you everyones shit, I accept that. You don't do well on Tinder.

The women that are 10/10 are off limits to you, it's clear. You admit from your own argument those women are off limits to you.

I'm engaged to a Polish girl, who's easily a 10/10 next to these native degenerates

This is the most basic search anyone could do and you can see these women are alright, better than you deserve. Just because you never get the ride doesn't mean there aren't women here who are absolutely ride-able.

That's it, keep finding 6/10s who're shopped to fuck and have lighting rigs around them and a team of makeup artists to make them pass as 9/10s

> 2 rounds
> magazine
Choose one

10/10....and to think this goddess settled for you? get to fuck. Settled at best. Couldn't get it with the Poles here is the other side.

She's a 10/10 to you because you wouldn't get the ride seven days out of the week.

She has settled. Maybe you have a decent job, if so, fairplay, you've performed outside of your skill set. By the sounds of it though you sure don't have the looks to pull her.

Expect a decent challenge to your claim in the near future, possibly with a Pole with military experience beating the fuck out of you for her.

Not to win her, just to show he can.

Touché user, why those even exist is beyond me.

So now because I think Irish women in general are ugly, I must be ugly myself and only be able to find attractive women by using my income as influence? You have a strange way of analyzing things, user.

I'm Canadian and have lived in Ireland for 6 years now - mostly in Dublin, Cork and Galway. The best looking girls I've met are foreigners, usually Spanish, Italian or French. That's not to say there aren't some good looking Irish, but they would be few and far between. The average looking Irish girl is not as hot as the average counterparts in other european countries

Shit, now dentistry and teeth whitening is big in the UK, England has a higher ratio of hot chicks to ugly ones compared to Ireland, and that's saying something.

You type like some retard school kid on Facebook, why are you here?

Only because you think all Irish women are ugly, date a Polish women (of clearly more beautiful appearance, and of course shes exotic....doubly more beautiful)

Look man you know there's women here that are fucking gorgeous, but they are hard to get. Polish women here, and I stress the point HERE, are not as hard to get, especially in 2016, don't get me wrong their hot, their very different, their hot because they are different to Irish women, but you didn't get with the Irish woman because you wrote them off, wrote them off because you couldn't get with them.

You know well Irish women aren't ugly, but because you seem to aim for non-Irish it gives you away, you feel you can't with them, Irish women are fine, as good as any women in Europe, it just takes a bit of talking to get anywhere with women here but some lads won't put the effort in and label their failure in that arena to Irish women's ugliness or them being stuck up.

How can it be mate? Are all Irish women just ugly yet Irish men are all good looking (like you?)

Nah mate. Cop on. Accept the reality. Put the fucking effort in. It'll surprise you. Also learn to not be too pissed off about rejection.

Lived in Vancouver for 2 years, the best women were all from Brazil or eastern Asia, Canadian women seem entitled and thinking they were punching well above their weight, hey maybe its the same here?

I haven't been rejected by any Irish women. I went out with a few of the best looking ones I could find between the ages of 14-25, but even the ones who are kind of attractive for Irish women are all annoying. They all seem to be religious as fuck, with religious families. As an atheist in Ireland, I find it hard to find women who aren't religious, unless they're not Irish. But that aside, Polish, Russian and British women are all generally better looking, and none of them seem religious at all (the ones I've met)

Fireworks are illegal in Australia too.

Stopped reading at religious shite. Gave yourself away there mate. Haven't met someone in Ireland who gave a fuck about religion in at least 20 years. Nobody does.

Had you kept it going non-religious I might have believed you. Nobody gives a flying fuck about religion here now man, nobody.

>As an atheist in Ireland

Stop posting, kill yourself. Nobody gives a flying fuck if your religious here now or not. Nobody gives a fuck about the church here now except the old.