Just watched this movie

Just watched this movie.

Was it any good?

>watched

(you) tell us, (you)'ve seen it

>an unnecessary sub-par remake

:^)

Is dat a spike-lee joint?

Its actually much better than the korean version and makes it look like a highschool film class project

is there any incest in the remake

try marathoning it next time. it will make more sense.

I just marathoned the first half of these posts are they any good? Did I like them?

>Spike Lee
>film
Keep lying to yourself, Spike.

yes
instead of brother and sister its daddy with brother and sister whilst mom watches

its a literal shot-for-shot remake. so yes.

Spike Lee can make good mainstream movies. Inside Man was very good. Problem is he is obsessed with making nigger propaganda so we are stuck with that.

I just say this man posting with this trip should I marathon it? did I like it>?

it's not shot-for-shot, and the ending is different, as is the villain's motivation

what a surprise, tripfag is a retard

oh no, two changes.
I turned it off halfway through because I'd rather not watch a rehash of a good movie.

You don't know what good movies are if you turn off anything halfway through(no matter their quality) you complete and utter pleb.

Stick to reviewing toys

>turns movies off without finishing them
what a surprise, tripfag is a retard

It wasn't as awful as I was expecting.

25th hour is so good.

wew lad, welcome to the filter.

>good movie
another pile of shit Sup Forums tricked me into watching

i turned it off because it was literally the exact same fucking movie as the original up to that point, except all of the dialogue was in English, rather than Korean. The dumpling shit, the prison hotel room, the dude on the roof, all the fucking same.
Now, I've always assumed that when an Western director remakes a foreign movie for an American audience, they would take the source material and tweak it in such a way that it would make sense for their target audience. a good example of this is when Ennio Morricone took some of Kurosawa's films and made them into westerns. that shit fucking worked like gangbusters.
meanwhile Spike just took the obviously Korean shit and just left it in, not even taking the Louisana setting and doing something interesting with it. Theres a lot of culture down there that he just blatantly ignored for a cash grab remake.

pretty much this. Miracle at St Anna is pretty solid.