Yes,Yes well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin!

Yes,Yes well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened, Sup Forums?
Did you get bored of spamming game of throne threads?

>"Slytherin can FOR REAL suck on my withered knob. Eight bajillion points to Gryffindor. I wasn't kidding before. I'm really going to molest you all."

What did he mean by this

>dumbleposting is Sup Forums
What an idiot

>NAMEposting

Oh yeah its Sup Forums alright.

DIABOLICAL

I KANT SPEAK

>"I dislike slytherin because it has many purely aryan white wizards in it which are extremely talented. We need to be inclusive and let the less talented shitskin wizards win too once in a while. Therefore Gryffindor wins. At last, after all this time i truly have become harry potter and the goblet of fire written by jk rowling."

Jesus, was this line actually necessary?

Oh yea, you're a faggot alright. Its a 15 year old meme

Slytherins have a history of being branded as EVIL because of the many well-known powerful dark wizards who were sorted into their house. It's similar to how Muslims are treated today. It must be remembered that all of the Houses have their virtues and flaws: none are inherently good or evil. Dark wizards have come from all four houses, Gryffindor (Peter Pettigrew being a notable one), Ravenclaw (Quirrel being a notable one) and it is also stated that hufflepuff had a few dark wizards. Slytherin should also be noted for great and/or good wizards that it has produced such as Merlin, Horace Slughorn, Regulus Black, Andromeda Tonks and Severus Snape and do not forget that Harry himself would of been placed in Slytherin had he not asked the sorting hat to place him in Gryffindor.

Looking back on events, one of the greatest ostracism Slytherin has received is from the famous end of year feast in the first film where after Dumbledore tells Slytherin they have won the house cup, precedes to add more points to Gryffindor (one being for chess playing...like...really) then announces Gryffindor has won, humiliating, disappointing and ostracising the Slytherin students who have worked hard. The Staff (besides Severus Snape) and students of the other houses did not care about the feelings of the Slytherins.

Sytherin won the house cup 6 years in a row before Harry showed up.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking game of thrones plebeian.

What even are the schools for. Looks like it doesn't matter to me. Why does everyone gotta be segregated all the time. Fuck these movies.

HOWEVER Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Sup Forums!!!!!!!
>game of thrones
>PLEBIAN
Top buzzwords your triggered piece of shit

awful, just awful.

Dude the red haired one should marry the guard guy lmao
Go back now, weekend tourist

SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE

HARRY IS A HORCRUX

wew

Never reply to either of us again.

again with the memes