So Adam and Eve have children

so Adam and Eve have children

how did the next generation get born? I mean, did they fuck their kids or did they teach the kids to fuck each other?

Explain this

Probably both.
Hot.

They fucked the monkies

Thats also why Humans were belived to originate from Africa

monkeys

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS!

not adding my opinion on the subject but to disprove this argument you just have to realize this was done by an a human artist hundreds of years ago

they had two sons - Kain and Abel
so...

Later in the bible it explains that Adam and Eve had daughters and more sons later on and they married their siblings. Basically incest was the explanation for humanity loosing the ability to live centuries and have other "Godly" powers

The bible says that the two sons "left the valley and found wives" but how in the fuck if they were the first people on the planet? I've asked every religious dipshit i've met about that little gem and you wouldn't beleive the bullshit they spew

so humanity is literally a bunch of autistic inbreds?
thats hilarious

As someone playing devils advocate Adam and eve were billed as the first humans... not the only ones created... feasible others were made later... Maybe Garden of Eden was just an Alpha and never made to the final release of Earth...

Madeleine L'Engle's book "Many Waters" deals with this question. She posits that there were many humans created by God, and Adam and Eve were important in that they were the first, and the ones to fuck everything up with the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

I like this theory.

As an aside, Genesis 5 says that Adam had sons and daughters aside from Cain and Abel:
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters...

>Adam and Eve

nice bellybuttons ya fuckin bullshitter

At least they weren't Greek.

Zeus for father, 300 B.C.

creationism is the stupidest shit

it's all allegorical

t. christian

So you're implying we should take a painting as photographic evidence?

What? I dont get it.

Think, user... Think. Why do we have bellybuttons and why shouldn't they?

The same way that happened when you say the first humans evolved. At some point there had to be incest in the human race.

many waters was from way past adam and eve and dealt with the noah flood story

It's a painting you fucktard

basically. xD

I get it now, sorry, my life as a former detective has taken its toll.

Yah, but it still mentions the many humans created by God in the same time period; also many good people were "taken up to heaven" before the Flood, as Enoch was.

>how did the next generation get born?
There were other people around. The Bible mentions them, but not how they got there.

creationism=believing someone or something created all matter on earth and put it in a certain form
science=stating matter can not be made as a basic principle... except for the beginning which made all matter... oh and the scientific theory where we reproduce stuff to prove it... yeah just skip that part

Well, The Book of Genesis isnt very precise about anything. Dude, the whole universe being created in 7 days, what the?

The old Rabbis used to tell many allegories and fables when trying to teach their stuff.
Don't act like it's a fucking science treaty.

>God made Adam
>God needed to make a female
>Uses one of Adam's ribs
>Partners Adam up with a female clone of himself
>Adam and Eve get 7 types of nasty
>Fuckin raw sex
>Bestial, primal sex
>God is pleased
>Adam and Eve have children
>Populate the earth with hot incest

Adam was cucked by God of course.

>it took god 7 days to create the universe
>made sun on the 4th day
check mate christianfags, explain this

Why would God make non believers?
And why are the smartest people that have lived on this planet disproportionately atheists?

free will

allah is the only true god
death to the infidels!!™

Most of it was stolen from Sumerian/ Assyrian myths. For a long time, other deities were considered existent, but enemies of YHVH. Gradually, they phased out the acceptance of other gods, declaring them false and blasphemous... Ancient cultures were fucking mean.

be right back, have to change my wifes diapers

From what I understand, the health/medical risks of inbreeding weren't an issue back then, since our genes weren't broken down by centuries of diseases and bad traits. So you could impregnate your sister and the kid would be fine.

Once you get past the initial generation of incest, everything after that is fair game since they're all cousins.

I don't think they needed to teach them. I'm pretty sure they figured that out on their own when they weren't busy killing each other.