1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Were you bullied at school?

just for a while I believe

At school I was a bully

1. Russia
2. I've never been bulled at school. I had good relationship mostly with all the persons there.

not regularly but some 8th graders were cunts to me one time cuz I entered their area of the bus in 6th grade

1. Faraguay
2. yeah but looking back, i deserved it

I have ADHD and Learning Disability about math.
When I was in the junior high school, my teacher always abuse and beat me like this.

I was the bully.

I fought back, so bullies limited themselves to making fun of me from afar.

I was still their bitch, but only psychologically, they didn't touch me.

No I was popular but I hanged only with autists

Not really, but I flocked together with other timid autists so I missed most of the the cool parties.

Flag

Yes, went to a public school. Fought back most of the times. By 10th grade most of them became friends

>Were you bullied at school?
No, I was just lonely

I've been both the bully and the bullied in my lifetime. I wouldn't recommend either.

Chilly
I was the bully

Yes, but it was a clever ploy to lull them into a false sense of security before I dealt with them when they least expected it. I might clothesline tackle them across the neck and then stamp on their head and balls when playing football, or maybe come out from behind a corner and assault them out of nowhere in front of all their sidekicks.
One time when I moved to a new primary school literally every other boy in class was giving me shit for weeks until one lunchbreak I hunted them all down one by one and when we went back to the class room they were all bloody, muddy, had obviously been crying and had their clothes torn, all except me.
They all became my friends afterwards.

Faggotguay
Never, not even friendly-bantered with me, people just seem be kind with me for some reason.

Bieluruise
yes

I was a bully (1-4)
I was bullied (5-7)
I was a bully (8-11)

Yeah in primary school round years 4-7 a couple of kids didn't like me for some reason. Year 11-12 in high school were great though

For some time, yes.

1. Russia
2. No. I was good at sports so Chads were my teammates and almost friends. But also I was in contact with our nerds. In general, I was "neither fish nor flesh".

this, kind of

to me it was from 12 - 13, I always responded back, never let myself get hit or did nothing, that's why I didn't got bullied that much

My bully has been my good friend since elementary school

I was the bully

Not by my classmates but one time some guy from the 6th grade(I was in the 5th)spit at me for no fucking reason and then me and his classmates started fighting.I'd not call it really bullying because I actually fended off quite well but I got scared of walking in that school for two whole weeks until I started hanging out with some of them and all went well.It's so fucking weird how 5th/6th graders can be so retarded/autistic

Was anyone else told that the bullies would end up being the employees of the nerds and betas? What a crock of shit.

1. Greece
2. A bit during 7th grade, and mostly throughout elementary school. At all points I had some decent friends though so it didn't really scar me or anything. I kinda deserved it tbqh.

No. But some of my friends were bullied and had a couple of bully friends. It was alright, there was a cunt that didn't like me but he was a pussy.

I was always the tallest kid in the class so i punched anyone who gave me shit in the face and they kept their mouths shut. So no, i wasnt

That was a meme by bullies.

It's the dumbest shit ever. Why would the alpha winner work for a beta who can't assert himself?

The bullies go on to be successful career criminals, upper management, business owners or working high test jobs like Investment Banking, corporate law, high-end sales, etc.

The kids who used to get bullied post on Sup Forums(mainly /r9k/) and play videogames all day.

Flag
Yes, but I mostly deserved it, i was an asshole as a kid.

All bullies I know have the shittiest life possible.
1. Guy who tried to rob a cop under cover. The caught him and tortured h for half a year. He is in prison now.
2. Guy who married and divorce after 2 years and already have a child. Alimony fucked up his life.
3. 2 Guys work as bouncers in a club. They are the stupidest duo I know.
4. A guy who became an alcoholic
5. A guy who is a policeman now. His life is not so shitty I should say. His father died during his conscription and he could continue to study in uni because of some shit

That's par for the course in Russia though.

It feels like your country doesn't have normal people, just either theyre in prison/alcoholic/drug addicts with no future or they're amazing athletes or programmers or something who immigrate to the first world.

It's true. You have either strong will to overcome the shittiness of this country and become a successful man /leave it or just live here in Africa tier conditions. That's why there is no middle class in russia

Yes.
[sad frog goes here]

>TFW don't live in Russia

It's a good feel SENPAI, no offense

1/ Czechia
2/ No i was that idealistic kid who protected others also class clown.

It's ok. The only good thing about this country is different from others countries judicial system so nobody can sue me

Yes.

>flag
>yes, during elementary school by dirty favelados. Got an highschool schollarship and now i'm in college, so i never got in contact with favelados ever again

I have been:
The bullied
The bully
The friend of the bullied
The friend of the bully
The observer

Literally the worst kind of person

NZ
Yes, called me gay

I know that feel bro

Damn...

>Flag
>Yes, when I was one of the shortest kids in my classes before puberty. After puberty and I grew to 6' by age 15 it pretty much stopped.

Yes

In middle school yeah, but in high school no one really did that anymore and I was a nobody anyway so most people left me alone

nope. i was the one who btfod the bullies and sometimes got btfod myself for standing up for the ones who were bullied.

such cases.

No, I was unironically the bully. At least, I was accused of bullying a few times at school and the teachers talked to me about it, but it was literally just a case of nerdy kids not being able to handle the bantz. Once I explained it to them and they saw that I was just being friendly in an aggressive sort of way, I actually ended up on good terms with all of my """victims"""".

I was forced to eat shit during high school.

Nope, I was a loner, so no one gave a fuck about me.

i got bullied by this fat kid when i was in 5th grade, then the next year i beat the shit out of him. that's the time when i became a bully. i feel bad

1.Brazil
2.A lot. For being weak, gay, and watching anime.

I wasn't really bullied, but I was considered kind of a loser throughout middle school and some fuckers would tease me every once in a while

This also happened with me.
Also happened to study for years in a school where there was a lot of Japanese people in the classroom, like 10.
They always used to bully me because I didn't know math.
My math teacher was been a jap for 2 years, and she also bullied me because I am not good at math.

My math teacher was a smoking hot blonde qt.

Fucking same

Australia

Yeah I acted a bit autistic and some kids picked on me, but they picked on a lot of the grade.
Some people just straight up didn't like me even though I tried to be their friend. They still don't like me, but I'm better and cooler than them now, do I don't care.

Flag
Everytime I went to the next level school one of the older asshole kids (two or more years older) would make fun of me but that only lasted the first school year. Since I come from a small town I know they are all doing fucking nothing with their lives.

yeah same
Strangely, I'm also part Italian.
Maybe it's genetic.

No, most people didn't know I even existed.

1. Germany
2. No, I had allies

No, I always liked everyone so nobody had a problem with me

>"Hahaha is your dentist a butcher?"
>"hahahaha"
F-Fuck you

>yuro bullies
So gay.

1. Flag
2. No

I was the guy to copy the homework from though.

I'm Konputer engineer, not nerd.
I'm not playing D&D game and cartoon too much
I'm not bullied at school.

1. UK
2. Nah, I was the nerdy kid that brought in cracked versions of AoE, Unreal Tournament and various emulators.

No, I wasn't talking to people and people weren't talking to me

N-no of cou-course

>Netherlands
>Posts a picture of a sheep
Are you from Friesland?

1. Apeland
2. No, I was the bully.

shut the fuck up or he's going to stop

flag
by the teacher, i got the depression because of her and lost health and a few years of life. i hope she'll die in pain. and like never by schoolmates (if that word exists)