What does being a Muslim in white America feel like? Is it scary?

What does being a Muslim in white America feel like? Is it scary?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/15/she-claimed-she-was-attacked-by-men-who-yelled-trump-and-grabbed-her-hijab-police-say-she-lied/?utm_term=.7e02a22ab3f7
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/?utm_term=.833e110ab3ff
youtube.com/watch?v=dPSg8nulnhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's definitely scary. What if someone finds your bombs before you set them off?

99.99% of muslims are not radical

If by radical you mean "actively attempting to murder people" then sure, that's about accurate. If you mean, "holding significant negative opinions about gays, jews, atheists, or Christians", or "advocates rule by Islamic law", or "believes that the Koran should override the law of their nation, whatever nation that should be" then you'll find that the majority of Muslims are by that definition radical.

I'm sure it's really spoopy. Must less scary in actual Muslim countries bahahahaha

>white America

yeahahaha sure. then what do you have to be afraid of, muzzy?

Has anyone ever fucked a muslim girl? I wanna.

If you live in a city, it's honestly not a big deal at all. In the country you'd probably be harassed in the beginning for awhile.

nah but i always see hot-ass indian wives at gas stations.

its like most of America doesn't realize its almost fucking 2017!

>nationality is the same as species hurr durr
Fucking retard

Even of that number was true, which it is not, then that still over 160,000 radicals ready to rape, pillage, and murder at the drop of a hat.

Thats enough, IMO, to eradicate Islam completely

Yeah, must be SO SCARY walking around fabricating "racist attacks" and reporting it to the police as truth. I guess some people would defend them up until the point they're getting their head cut off.

Taqiyya: deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.

Dr. Ben Carson got it right when he said that taqiyya "allows, and even encourages, you to lie to achieve your goals."

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/15/she-claimed-she-was-attacked-by-men-who-yelled-trump-and-grabbed-her-hijab-police-say-she-lied/?utm_term=.7e02a22ab3f7

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/?utm_term=.833e110ab3ff

Fucking educate yourself at least.

If you switch out "islamic law" with "alt-right doctrine" that basically is Sup Forums dude

they seem exotic

i wanna fuck a thicc egyptian chick

you're getting awful mad, guy

the truth is closer to this

but then again it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

>Quran 4:89 "...if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

>say something people don't like on Sup Forums and, at worst, get called a faggot

Yeah, totally the same thing, maaaaan. And Sup Forums is, like, totally Hitler.

Fuck outta here you brainwashed dipshit.

So there's no surfer Muslims?

Not mad at all, guy, just have half a brain cell and can look at something objectively instead of buying into bullshit where "but muh only 1 in a million are radical" when it's clear that these people, at the very least, are complacent and, most of the time, advocate those extreme actions taken. But somehow they're "just poor refugees or victims." Your narrative couldn't be more transparent if you tried.

holy shit this is what Eric Cartman said

The bible is full of child abuse, slavery, rape, murdering whole villages and towns...

What is your point?

(Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).
Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.

Probably pretty scary. I tend to feel bad for the Muslim chicks I see, since they certainly get it the worst. You generally can't tell a muslim guy apart from other people. You can easily pick out a muslim chick.

Sucks, but people think they are justified in attacking innocent people over others actions. Oddly enough, no one ever believes they should also assume responsibility of groups they are a part of. Just Muslims.

>BUT THEY BELIEVE
Have you ever read the old testament?

It's as fucked up as the Koran

>BUT WE DON'T USE
No, faggot Christians and Catholics don't use. The Jews fucking do, and there are more super hardcore orthodox jews in the US than radical muslims. Why don't we murder all jews because of their book?

Being a Christian in white America is already fucking scary.

I laughed

How is it scary being part of the overwhelming majority? Like, seriously?

cause pc libtards accuse you of all the probs under the sun

>"Now these are the hrules that you shall set before them. 2 iWhen you buy a Hebrew slave,1 he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing...."

Literally setting a standard for indentured servitude (which was commonplace in most parts of the world until even the 1900s)

>Quran 4:89 "...if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Kill anyone, wherever they are and irregardless of circumstances, if they a) don't believe or convert to Islam or b) decide to leave the religion

How's that first semester at college treating you? Clearly haven't made it to a basic logic class if you're trying to say these are at all the same thing.

>some people lie
>everyone is lying
Rape confirmed a crime to never have ever ocurred in Human history

Also all mall Santas are the devil because one lied.

The thing is, they evolved out of it. Islam hasn't. The bible isn't taken as the answer to everything but more as a guide. The Quran is taken as a literal word to be followed by the letter and that the answer to every question is in the Quran and to question it is to invite death.

And that's scary? Coward.

Nigger, you have people sending death threats if you insult Trump. A teacher in my county had to flee the fucking state because Trump retards like yourself began mailing her pictures of her house with bomb threats, and calling and leaving death threats.

All because she was anti-Trump. Again: How is this different from wanting people dead for insulting Mohammed?

Let's not forget the union leader Trump basically sicced his goonsquad on for pointing out he lied.

My shift lead is Muslim. He prays on cardboard in between breaks. He has a masters in anthropology, is a legal immigrant yet works has worked at Walgreens for like a decade.

because the laws in the jews book dont condone immense hate towards other religions and ethnicities, prejudice the shit out of their women and run their countries the same way they did 2000 years ago when people thought the earth was flat you fucking mongo

yet has worked at*

You get the same thing if you insult Hillary. Also If you go to testify against Hillary you end up dead under strange circumstances.

bruh!?!? What do you want from me.... its not like I'm Asian or anything....

I must admit. The Muslim call to prayer does sound beautiful.

Who's saying we should murder all muslims in America? A source would be great on that.

Stop trying to push this forced narrative that muslims are some "victim" when there's been numerous cases of them flat out lying about being attacked and/or persecuted just to try and push their shitshow sharia agenda foward.

"There are more hardcore orthodox jews than radical muslims in the US"

Prove it. Inb4 "I'm going to use a statistic for "hardcore" that somehow includes every single jew in the US but minimize "radical" muslim attacks to ONLY explosives and ignore attacks with cars, rapes, mass shootings, "honor killings, and literal beheadings in the workplace."

Show us a statistic where orthodox jews have committed more violent crimes based on their religion that muslims. It doesn't exist.

I a proud Muslim I believe in Allah and before you say I praise a phony God according to the Torah and the bible Jews and Christians believe in the same God we are descendants from Jews and Jesus is. Our messiah who will roam earth and save us from our sins.
Everyday people make fun of me and yell alahuakbar which just means God is great I laugh at them because they don't understand Arabic. Not a troll just a roamer new faggot.
P.s jet fuel can't melt steel beams

lol its scary in the city for them and im glad, Trudeau is bringing them by the tens of thousands here to Canada and none of us want Syrian refugees. just the other day where i am some old white guy approached 2 of them on the LRT and started screaming the national anthem to them. even in B.C people are spray painting fuck off Syrians we dont want you, where i am the chief of police is calling the hate crimes disgusting while i see its appropriate

you have to remember that approximately 25/1000 of refugees are radical muslims and these people fucked up their own country and want to fuck up ours. in their culture theyre allowed multiple wives and each wife must produce 1 child yearly for 5 years, how the fuck can our welfare system take care of that when those born on our soil are starving including homeless and veterans?

nevermind the fact Trudeau wont accept that over half the fucking Syrians hes brought over in the last year still dont have a job. i cant wait for the day mass riots against Islam and refugees happens

It's better than living in the fucking Middle East. Have you ever been there? It's a fucking shithole.

at least as a Catholic i dont call pigs a dirty animal but wipe my ass with my fucking hands like a muslim

Oh really? How many Muslims do you know?

One is fact, the other is fake news

The P.S. made this post...

>yeah yeah that cited, valid news source of multiple instances of muslims lying about being attacked don't matter

>this one anecdotal story that I have with literally no proof (and probably just made up) is totally relevant though and you guys should believe me because we're on a hmong sushi-making forum

This is why no one takes you retards seriously. Proof.

Trump saying "mean words" to a union rep has literally nothing to do with a radical religion who's only goal is to subjugate an entire population. Get fucking real kid. They're not even comparable. You have no proof but if you want to go down that rabbit hole...

David Wilcox attacked and nearly killed by 3 men in Chicago just because they THOUGHT he supported Trump

High school kid in Rockville Maryland punched and kicked to the ground for WEARING A MAGA HAT

A 74 year old man kicked to the ground in front of Trump tower by 23 year old Black Lives Matter Activist Shacara McLaurin after saying "All Lives Matter"

What are you thoughts on these attacks exactly? Unlike your anecdotal "fairy tales" and patently false reports to police, these are all substantiated and proven.

If you heard it once, maybe...when you hear a fucking hundred times a day blasting for six months it makes you want to kill a mother fucker.

Hey...wait a minute...

>MUSLIMS GONNA KILL ME WE MUST ERADICATE THEM ALL BECAUSE DEATH BY A TERRORIST ATTACK IS A VERY VERY REAL POSSIBILITY

Here is a short list of things you are more likely to die from

Hanggliding: 1 in 560
Skydiving: 1 in 101,000
Boxing: 1 in 2200
Scuba diving: 1 in 34,400
Driving a car: 1 in 117
Heart disease: 1 in 7
Gunshot: 1 in 45
Motorbike racing: 1 in 1000
Football: 1 in 50,000
Swimming: 1 in 1 million
Jogging or running: 1 in 1 million
Snow boarding: 1 in 2.2 million
Skiing: 1 in 1.4 million
Lightning strike: 1 in 174,000
Terrorist attack in the US: 1 in 3,500,000

So, why is "MUSLIMS" an immediate pressing and likely death for you, but not any of these other things? I'm sure you regularly do at least one of these things, and they have a higher chance of resulting in death. Yet I doubt anyone here will stop said activities upon finding out such odds.

Ya people do die when going to testify against Hillary. A lot was removed by the Hillary super pac "correcting the record".

bullshit

and 102.y% of statistics are made up

Really the Muslims should either convert to another religion or be atheist. Islam has no place in a Christian country and the stupid rag heads should realize that this is a Christian country and always will be. Deus vult.

>who is saying
Members of the alt right. If you consider yourself right, you must owe up to these things. Same as how muslims need to own up to terrorist attacks

I can show you statistics showing far right groups have comitted more terrorist attacks than Muslims, in the west.

>he just says mean words
So...like muslims?

but what kind of christian country is it? Baptist, protestant, catholic, mormon?

>But not right now lol

So you're saying that being an extremist douche is bipartisan? I agree. What are your opinions on Richard spencer, the pizzagate shooter, and the Kansas muslim killing group?

Provide any source where anyone has said eradicate all Muslims in the US. I see you struggle with basic citations and base your entire position on strawman fallacies. Could it be that you're full of shit and your position is just flat out wrong? I think that's a higher probability than any numbers you provided.

please do. and nice dubs

Richard Spencer

>fallacy fallacy
>attacking the person and ignoring the argument presented
Nice fallacies

Ya I'm a muslim and Trump supporters beat me up on the subway and tried to rip off my hijab while everyone just watched but I am a stronk mulsim woman so I fought them off

Source. One source.

If you're saying every Conservative has to be held responsible for the WORDS of a backwoods skinhead that nobody knows then, based on YOUR OWN STANDARDS, you agree it's OK to hold every Democrat responsible for the muslim guy who ran over 9 people with his car two weeks ago at his college or the orlando nightclub shooting.

Either you're an absolute hypocrite or too stupid to know how dumb you really sound.

Which is it?

We're waiting.

Didn't several mosques srecieve death threats from Trump supporters?

Why do these few incidents not count for you?

Why do you excuse your own groups action but demand accountability to your own?

Are you too braindead to know what a source is? They're those links I've posted multiple times to support my position. Find one or just admit you're wrong already.

Ever hear of the new testament? I'm not christian but I got so fed up with people saying it's just as fucked up as Islam that I did some research of my own.

What I found was Jesus, the Messiah, God incarnate, saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7) meaning man has proven he isn't responsible enough to punish others based on their actions, only God has the power to do that.

The difference between Christianity and Islam is the Quaran never underwent any reformation, the Quaran still teaches people to stone the gays, for example.

Not that guy, but I agree with him.

Living in Canada, shitskin central.

They're all fucking uneducated bastards that hate on everyone but themselves.

Jeez, are those injuries from husbands/fathers?
Or are they born that way?
Islam allows first cousin marriage, estimated 50% of muslims are inbred.

Also the fact that the Bible never told anyone, in it's ENTIRE history to:

>Fuck your wife when she's 9.
>Kill the jews and infidels.
>Get rid of all the non-believers.
>Strike down non-believer women.
>You get 72 young virgins if you don't do anything bad.

Because we've yet to see any evidence of it.

The overwhelming evidence we HAVE seen shows multiple instances of muslims fabricating their stories and being charged with filing false police reports.

If you're going to pretend to be objective, stop trying to cite evidence of your nutjob stories as "but muh brother's second cousin's girlfriend's brother said it happened" and provide substantiated evidence. Or just admit you're a shill who can't think for him/herself and refuse to accept truth when it's right in front of your face.

Muslims are lazy as fuck and rude all the time. That's.my experience. I'd eradicate them just for that.

This guy gets it.

youre all just jealous sharia will rule the world. infidel women will be raped into submission.

Nationality is an aspect of race. Implying Arabs are Human is like implying Tumblr is full of educated people.

Majority of evidence I see does not show that. Your are simply biased to the point of having lost all reasoning

If you're so scared why you wearing that fucking towel like a flag, it's like walking around screaming "I'm Muslim!!"

Slept right by Phillip II s rule? Or the god king war of China that was the most bloody civil war in history?

But no one has ever said they want to kill all Muslims

Ever

I never said it happened, dumb-faggot. I'm saying it considers those acts as normal behavior.

Only time Muslims are useful is when you're out of toilet paper

My girlfriend's sister's husband is muslim. They're pretty fucking safe because it's basically illegal to say anything bad about islam. You can't question it or you're seen as a hater. We went to this restaurant and my gf's sister got upset because everything on the menu had meat. She can't eat any of it because it wasn't slaughtered a certain way. And she projects this bullshit on to her children. The worst part is she's got blonde hair and blue eyes.

>Citation needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPSg8nulnhk

But the list of "more likely" sound like fun things I would like to do and probably wouldn't mind dying while trying. Death by shitskin chopping at my neck with a oversized butter knife doesn't sound like anything I care to try. Dumbshit.

>every source cited in this thread shows my position is wrong

>i see no evidence that my position is wrong

If you've got proof, post it faggot. Otherwise stop trying to push a false narrative like a cucked euro-clone.

Why do liberals and these euro retards turn into 4 years old anytime you ask them for substantiated evidence of their position?

true story

Yeah, you have to get your life long slaves from neighboring nations.

Leviticus 25:44-46 New International Version (NIV)

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Not fuckin worth it even if muzzy just fuck a latina. Less hair more cyrves less crazy

I don't understand the purpose behind this post, you didn't reply to anyone or answer the question in the OP

When the muzzle population gets big enough they will start killing off non believers as they have done in every country they have moved into.

Retard

The bait is strong in this one

This ....u are more likely to be shot by crazy beta thinskins in a mall or school.
If tyrone or pedro dont rob u