/Balt + Ausnz/

/Balt + Ausnz/ - fuck an*me edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zy8GJT6TGBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

where is anus?

Drinking tea and eating some chilli bomb peanuts mates.

Thanks for listening

just ate two maestro burgers
they were really good

just ate ur mathers pussi)))))))

Lol

*approaches balt*

Got back from working that heavy bag. Should be all good to kick some tibla tomorrow. Heil Estonia 99

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU, I WILL FIND WHATEVER LITTLE HOVEL YOU LIVE IN AND I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU, I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU. I WILL PUNCH YOU IN YOUR STOMACH AND MAKE YOU VOMIT AS I DESTROY YOUR ASSHOLE

hallo

tig tax

>read the list of common causes for suicide
>have half of those
haha fuck

hmm i fixed my sleeping schedule but at the cost of only being awake for slow /balt/

did someone say anime?

New one

White boys keep the ice popsicles.

Need a (You) from someone who is in New Zealand.

very homo, lol

here

Thinking about consentrating more on politics now. Running for Parliament next elections. Been a member of a popular party for solid 5 years. Need to do some hard work first to have a chance. I am incredibly well known in my region so I got that going

Y'all niggas don't even know how fucking famous I'm gonna be

Hmmm....

i just voted for you

NO
please Mr (or Mrs) legitimate New Zealand person give me a (You)

Okay :)

You did do it electronically from the comfort of your home?

I'm Australian please see my flag

What is your stance on non-EU immigration/residency in Estonia
asking for a friend

this is MY prophecy

yes from the comfort of my home™

using eesti's new electronic online voting machine™

Estonia is very technologically advanced (skype) ™

CUNT. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

Thank you

Hmm

wow, you're so rich and famous
*puts a hand on your chest*
calm your tits, haha

Party? and political ideology of party?

Do you want the poliitbroiler answer or my personal opinion?

Not gonna tell you the party I don't wanna risk getting doxxed

I will find you and I will mutilate you, I will make Jack the Ripper look like a carer for the old, I will make Ted Bundy's crimes look like a fucking nursery rhyme in comparison to what I'm going to do to you

both preferably; your honest opinion plus the stance you'd hold publicly
Just your own opinion if the stance is a sekret

my tummy now hurts

oh ideology then

eat another one that way your tummy with stretch so next time you can eat 2 comfortably

*logins to my estonian online voting profile and votes for you*
haha no need to thank me, thanks

don't eat too much or you'll become fat
heh

I will wear your skin like a toga, I will turn you into nothing more than a leather caricature

very funny

I will eat your face. I can smell you now, already. You know that? I smell your disease and impurity.

how can you look at this and think "this is a good image ill save it" ????>>>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!?!??!?!

lol he replied 2 the wrong person

I'm phoneposting so I'm gonna give it to you straight: Estonia for Estonians. Poliitbroiler answer is classified.

You'd be surprised how many politicians are actually against immigration and down right racist but the only party atm who dares to say no to EU quotas is EKRE. Our current policy is to suck EU cock as long as they keep shelling money to us

tell me ameriga please

DONT LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Roses are red, violets are blue.. this is running on empty... food review!

mfw I could kill every one of you in a one-on-one fistfight

ayyyy reviewbrah

>"my favourite animal is pepe the frog"

i'm pure and virgin

you couldnt kill latvians cuz slavs walk in groups.

who is your favorite comedian?

pic related is mine

Central-right

I'll fight you

>soviet union was literally losing to the baltic union

wtf

You are not pure. You are diseased. Do you know what it's like? To have this smell, this need. This constant need to clean the impurities. To cure the diseases? I can smell the festering rot.

*kicks you*
Well, that was easy.

I don't know what to post so I will post anime.

> cuz slavs walk in groups.
not true
t. always walks alone
very rude

good

>tfw no STRONG Australian bf
why even live

>Anibe
>Russia
>Digits

very bad post.

very homosex thread

amy schumer is my favorite comedian

nothing wrong with homosex

Is this fucking thing still around?

the talks of an autistic estonian dreams

this is for you

good taste

@71544546
this picture is not meant for you

youtube.com/watch?v=zy8GJT6TGBY

I smell your festering rot and I must clean it. I will fix you. I will fix your impurities. I will shine your stone, I will root out all the disgust, the vomit, the evil.

you're cute
t. thinks that anime posters are cute

Why should I support left wing politics, I'm rich

easy, just approach your local politican of left party, support them for some "Support" later when they are elected.

I have reached Anāgāmi, you wouldn't understand.

This thread really needs more girls (males).

Yes/Yes?

I would probably do homosex out of desperation for any kind of intimacy.
At least at a moment of weakness. But those moments come more and more often now. My mind is diseased and weakening.

No.

really want a rus bf ;//

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

clean your benis, lol
> all the disgust, the vomit, the evil.
mmm, yeah, sometimes i save pics with evil/vomiting/evil anime grills, yeah

Do it. #yolo

Dont you think I can be a poliitbroiler in the right wing? Lmao why play chess with the devil when you can build yourself an elevator to heaven

It's thursday but it feels like it's friday

I want to fix you. I want to fix you. I want to fix you. Let me clean you, let me route your impurities.

Yes yes yes

What?
It is Friday.

No work tomorrow :DDDDDDDDDDDDD