Is there anything more cancerous than this?

Is there anything more cancerous than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lung cancer, I guess

Italian Americans. Easily.

any _insert_european_nationality_here - American

I'm polish american, how bad is that?

Jews

every american is pure cancer

nope

*Third World*-Americans

Like seriously, why would you want to be associated with a shithole if you are already what thousands in your country want to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

>Tfw both

>tfw same but argentinian

Well, over here no one gives a shit about Irish ancestry. The most cancerous "muh heritage" equivalent is usually Greek/Croatian/Italian, which is pretty bad

German Americans.

Fucking terrible, just like anything related to that shithole of a country.

YOU
ARE
NOT
BOTH

YOU FUCKING RETARD

Should we kill ourselves
Of course not. I mean in terms of ethnicity

with anything but this I would just say who cares, why complain about somebody who is proud to share an ethnicity and history with you, but yeah mick Americans are shit. Others can be obnoxious at times but at least their muh heritage doesn't lead them to funding terrorism.

calm down Rasheed

Blacks

What's wrong with Irish people?

Alcoholism senpai

But I'm not alcoholic so why should I care?

Why isn't

what do you call them? wogs? always found that word funny.

*what

You will always be at a disposition for it

Eh, not really, I don't really like alcohol that much also I'm not wasting money on anything that could be addictive :D

I think it is great that they still celebrate their heritage

It is really sad that German Americans dont do it anymore

>mfw all the German flags were taken down in my town after everyone found out how big of cuckolds Germans are

>endorsing heritagefagging
When EU finally builds the Polish death camps and starts shipping people from all over europe, your kind will be first on the eco-friendly trains.

please spare me, oh mighty Bulgarian

chooooonage

There's nothing wrong with appreciating your heritage.

I'd rather have Irish Americans than those fake "white" nationalists who latch on to their "whiteness" because they have no culture of their own.

Jews are unironically the best ethnic group in America

Literally nothing wrong with alcoholism

t. propaganda munching flyover. Try growing up in a predominately jewish community, easily the most cancerous group in this nation

The Jewish neighborhood in my area is full of selfish disgusting people.

Idk, I have Jewish friends and a couple Jewish in-laws and they're great.

The mark Jews have left on the American heritage of science, music, film, and literature can hardly be exaggerated.

Ahahhahahahahha
wow

M A J O R C U C K A L E R T

Irish Americans have been historically discriminated against for years and years, ever since we started migrating here.

Irish American labor BUILT this country-- from the ground up.

Irish American culture didn't just assimilate into American culture--It became American culture.

Irish American women are the most beautiful-- and talented and respectable and hardworking

DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT MY CULTURE, you fucking piece of shit. I don't care if you're English, Italian, or whateverthefuck, do not ever tell me my culture is cancerous. The streets you drive on, the house you live in, and the morals you abide by were all brought by my ancestors, so show some respect!

My town used to go really spastic on St Patricks Day, but that was more than a decade ago

STOP LAUGHING AT ME