How did they get ice in these balloons?

How did they get ice in these balloons?

Must have been big balloons.

super jew magic

niggers spent thousand of hours on each one niggering with nigg vision to enniggerfy the niggifacation of the niggatronic nature naturally nigged, it's a long nigafaction process

Special machine. I make for you 5 dolla each

Maybe a syringe and an adhesive, whoever it is, needs to tell NASA, cos that there is some top level shit

It's a casting process involving molten ice.

Nerve gas

It's an incredibly difficult process that involves removing heat from water that has been forced into balloons. There is a character limit here or I would attempt to explain it to you. It would also take too long to explain how to change the color of hydrogen to create those unique looks. Learn some science.

Are you fucking reatarded? He filled it up with water then froze it, holy fuck you are retarded.

I seems like the gravitational shift of the earth has resulted in balloons migrating to the north pole and adapting to the new environment

how are you sure of this? show proof

proof?

Do not believe this poster, he is part of the conspiracy that is trying to stain your porch. I'll bet he believes those colors were produced using simple food dye as well.

Also Global warming.

If you mix Ti20L + Hy3Yz and then pour the mixture into a 3x3 hole around the size of 1 - 2 meters and then leave to fry you get these

this

Fill the empty balloon with water and put in the freezer. I've done it before and dropped it out of a 4th floor window, makes a fucking huge noise on impact

lying sack of shit user

what are you fucking retarded, thats not how it works

Explain

How the fuck would you even do that?

i know, right?
what does he think he is, a magician?