How often does Sup Forums shit?

how often does Sup Forums shit?

it varies

idk. like twice??

Normally once a day, twice if I eat a lot. Most of the time in the evening, after work before I shower.

Once every other day

Once a week

like once a day if im drinking tea nad like ones every 3 days if not i guess but probablyt longer lol

Constantly I recently got diareah I'm shitting right now

13 times record

U and me both, I've had it for 2 weeks I'm thinking I've got a parasite or something shits wild

around, 4 times in 5 days.
Except when i've been smoking weed, than i eat so much i shit 3 times the next day

most of the time
but now and again its ok

Sometimes I put on a diaper for adults and shit in it. Then I rub my ass on the floor to spread it. I cum buckets while doing this.

2 to 3 times a day

You know that guy Dave England from Jackass and how he can eat a certain combo of food and be certain of shitting himself at a specific time?

Well, I got that shit down too. If I fre a red and white onion and a red and orange pepper with two cloves of garlic and a bit of olive oil, then mix that with some spaghetti with pesto, I can be utterly certain that 6 hours later I will shit myself.

I have a very weird body, I shit usually twice a week.

Twice a week on average.

Depends what I eat. Usually two, maybe three times a week.

4-6 times a week, at least. Occasionally 1-2 more times, not including diarrhea from shitty food.

Twice a day

Are you past the point of clinically obese yet or hovering on the borderline?

that was grossly fascinating.

Once a day, sometimes twice

every three days

pretty clean shit though

Absolutely impressive