Why are Mexicans such lazy pieces of shit. Ruining this country. Get the fuck out of my country illegal fucks

Why are Mexicans such lazy pieces of shit. Ruining this country. Get the fuck out of my country illegal fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11886498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lazy? The people who I have hired for day-work have been the hardest working people I've ever seen. Are you sure you're not thinking of black people? I think you're thinking of black people

That why their country is so fucked up.

>Why are Mexicans such lazy pieces of shit. Ruining this country. Get the fuck out of my country illegal fucks.

Op are you fucking retarded?
I hired a group of guys to do the carpeting at my house, and they did everything in 2 work days and did an excellent job. Neighbor decided he wanted to go union. His house is smaller than mine and it took them a week and a half to do a piece of shit job. Say what you want about niggers but Mexicans are hard workers.

Why do you keep making this thread?

Mexicans lazy
>Literally put roof over your head.

Did Juan fuck your oneitis again OP?

truuuuuu

i hit that mexican girl.

This, but OP is very stupid to understand the difference, also I wouldn't be surprised if he called mexicans muslims too. :S

Check out that Sombrero though!

Yeah, you tell em! Right here in this Sup Forums thread...

That'll get rid of em...

True American here. Not only am I successful and well endowed I'm tired of these Mexicans. I pay my goddamn taxis and these illegals live off welfare.

You can hate mexicans all you want, but you can't call them lazy you dipshit.

>be me
>be a NEET with no future prospects
>be a Trump-loving faggot
>see Mexican kids with loving parents and a happy family
>call them lazy on a Vietnamese knitting board

>I pay my goddamn taxis
Mah nigga. I hate uber and lyft too.

Implying Mexicans run anything except away from boarder patrol

>Vietnamese knitting board

Lost. /Thread. Pack it up boys, we're done here.

Michael?

OP has to be indian native! To talk about illigal people! Besides indians everybodys origins begins iligal or non native

>Be Mexifilth
>Basically subhuman
>Leave shithole
>Move to America
>Make it shithole

MISSION FAILED WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME!

OP is a fucking tard.

Mexicans aren't the ones ruining 'Murica.

>Niggers. (Lazy and stupid)
>Arabs. (Crazy fucking shitskins.)

Races that actually contribute to progress:
- Asians (Intellectual drive-force+Work ethic)
- Whites (Intellectual drive-force)
- Latinos (Work ethic)

>asians work ethics

Try again

as a latino for trump who lives in LA i will say i dont like these illegals coming over here illegally but i know for a fact that the vast majority of mexican illegals come to work there asses off to support their 10 kids.

All of us have to leave? I am working for a better future, and am using the opportunity here in america to become successful. I want to go back someday and help my people out.

Born here, can't leave now really.

i saw a few mexicans today speaking english. 90% of them speak spanish so i was surprised. but they really need to stay in mexico, their problems will just follow them over the border.

>Mexi thread we sage, but this piece of BS we care...

>Whites (Intellectual drive-force) this is MEME now...

Here's a question about Mexicans:
Why the fuck don't they flush their toilet paper like a god damned civilized person?
Seriously go into any convenience store bathroom in south Texas and there will be a pile of shitted paper overflowing from the waste bin if there even is a waste bin.
Shitty, no-proper-ass wiping, monkey-looking freeloaders.
Stupid fucking music with the SAME BASS LINE pouring out of their 86' Oldsmobiles that twelve of them are riding in. I swear to god there's like one mariachi song. That's it. And every "band" just plays the same one over and over because all their chili bean border nigger music sounds the same.
Fuck.

The toilets in mexico arent strong enough to flush paper down the toilet so when they come here they think the same of these toilets

They need to put some billboards up or fucking ask somebody. It's disgusting as fuck.

I'm sure there are plenty who are shittards but the ones i have seen are hard workers taking on the hard labor shit jobs supporting families. they get out and work while the blacks just hang around and do nothing but bitch and complain about how oppressed they are.

Youre going to be overrun soon. And white people like me will kick your ass because I'm not scared of people based on color. I beat people are.

>they take our jobs
>they are lazy
Pick one fagget

>Implying Asians don't work non-fucking-stop.

Chill bruh, y'all whites still can't even handle us smashin on yo woman. Cuck boi.

Not like they used to.

Mexicans work hard though. They have damn good work ethics. The only reason I don't like them is because in South U.S. servers are full of them. Any game I get into there is some spic with shitty ass internet or computer.

Mudslimes are better than beaners. Fuck beaners

Mudslides? Isis?

Mexican here

OP is right and wrong. We work hard. But we don't advance. It's because we are raised on the idea that you should work to live. And we get that shitty part of the day done with as fast as possible. The rest of the day is spent living. Drinking. Eating delicious food. Fucking all the sweet pussy we can get our dicks in. Enjoying time with our kids and being amazed at the innocence of youth and the miracle of life.

Americans live to work. Also hard working. But you take that shit home. It helps to build business and expand your bosses paycheck. And that's great for them. But you never see your kids. Drink to numb pain, instead of live life. Get too stressed out to properly make passionate love to your women. We work for you. But we pity you.

well at least they arent niggers

id rather bag daddy and his boys over here than these fucks

Nigga what game you playin

be nice to people and don't worry so much

I bet you prefer niggers over Mexicans

u dems are like the fat lady pushing her kid on an L subway car to make way for her overfed self
those peeps in the pic look like a decent bunch,, the public pic of 'our broken immigration system'
the ingored reality are the clown who rob them rob us,jump on the 6 year olds young bones for poon needs,the clowns with book bags caterpillar caps,pants from thrift shops rapers dope sellers,whom obama ordered sprung from the hoozgau

fuck no ! nig nogs are the worst

>lazy
When will this meme go away?
Slow, dumb, crude, maybe. Not lazy.

whats the difference honestly,mexicans.niggers,they all need to get the fuck out of the white man's land

this is where you get mixed up. they pretend to work hard.

Anti racist is a code word for anti white.

>slow
>lazy

Pick one faggot

No. you get the fuck out.

You should get out more often

I'll take Mexicans over niggers any day

>Why are Mexicans such lazy pieces of shit.

Shut up you lazy fucking neet.

Things OP doesn't know how to do.

1. Wire an outlet.
2. Hang Drywall.
3. Pour concret.
4. Start a lawn mower.
5. Cut hair.
6. Use a nail gun
7. Use a spay gun.
8. Operate a skill saw without hurting himself.

I got all that shit in my garage

you got cut hair in your garage?

I got the clippers so fuck you

Did you notice the words Illegal fucks? I guess not because like a liberal fucking idiot you are too stupid to understand the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL. So until you get better are reading comprehension, SHUT THE FUCK UP and go to your safe place and pet some puppies you piece of shit.

Mi amigo. :')

>Am an Amerifag who loves Mexifags

welcome newfag.

it helps to expand the country but in the end it doesnt matter because the kids of the bosses we worked so hard for are in charge now and they just shipped all the jobs to china because they work cheaper and have no environmental laws. The world will never work the way it should if we let some people control the rest of the population. absolute power absolutely corrupts. Untill people arent allowed to control other people we will always have this problem.

dude Mexicans are hard working and cool as hell, they just need to come through legally to make sure businesses can't pay them a ridiculously low amount and to ward off the bad ones like cartel members

if you are white mexicans hate your guts.

Is this your haircut? I guess you built the house yourself and farm your own vegetables.

Is that the thing from "Momma"?

>Did you notice the words Illegal fucks?

All I notice is Mexicans legal or not seem to work for a living, Unlike neets such as yourself. Who either mooch off your parents or on on 'disability'

Fuck it even niggers work harder than you.

all kidding aside. that is a human being with a tie... acting like a monkey in a fast food establishment. I dont think a white person could even pull this off if they wanted too.

idk OP. what i do know is that they will never surpass a niggers lazieness tho. ive met some very hard working, honest and morally sound mexicans and ive met just as many who are the exact opposite. its hit at miss with them. with niggers, its miss all the time

If that one kneeling on the left is actually a marine I'd say he's earned his right to be here. If not then whatever but OPENED you're thinking of nig nogs mexicans are very hard workers.

>OPENED

meant op fucking autocorrect

>illegal mexican
>joining the marines
youre going to have to pick one of these. also marines are just mercenaries right now. they are doing oil companies and weapons manufacturers bidding. why would you respect that?

Can't even afford decent suits.

U mad gringo? We're here to stay. Even with your amado president Trump.

German here, you're nothing but an Aryan wannabe.

I think you're confused here

they'll get you for drunk in public or some other bullshit and then its deportation time amigo.

Shitty pink shirts. Confirmed fellow Latino

Ja ja ja

Your confusing lazy with stupid.

No chance hermano, we drink our Tequila Gonzales indoors, well away from those pesky policĂ­a de frontera.

fake illegal detected. all I have to say to you appologists is the only requirement to become a legal citizen is learning basic English. if you really think they are illegal because they dont want to learn english and not because they love not paying taxes explain your point of view.

I get along fine with Mexicans.

>also marines are just mercenaries right now. they are doing oil companies and weapons manufacturers bidding. why would you respect that?

The marines have always been that.

so do I but most of them hate your guts and would rob you in a second without guilt because muh california used to be mexico.

OP move on with your life and mind your own business. Nobody cares don't hate on the people who are trying to make a better life for themselves just because there government is fucked. This is real life deal with it and move on. Somebody has to do the job not everyone is cut out to do things they wanted to do suppose.

not always senpai... it was only a few years ago that world wars were a thing.

if I have to pay taxes you sure as shit are going to too. your free ride is over.

Did you get raped as a child
Is that why you're mad?

Go ahead live in delusional fear.

Maybe I was just messing with you for fun mi querido cuellobarba Americano.

Typical liberal. your reading comprehension is fucked. If they are ILLEGAL they are breaking the FUCKING LAW AND NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT> what is so fucking hard for idiots like you to understand

Nigga illegal aliens pay more in taxes and receive less benefits than your average worker. No illegal aliens are making enough to have to pay income tax on top of what's already takin out

strawpoll.me/11886498

If he's contributing to society more than you, he has more right than you to live in America.

lol you are stupid if you think most mexicans dont hate whites.
>illegals pay more taxes than your average worker.
what do you think keeps them from being legal immigrants. no really I want toi hear this.