Its that time again boys

Its that time again boys
KIK TIME
Send me your SO's or some girls kik to me at Mico__o (kik) to get some nudes or to test their loyalty
I can also do snapchat but primarily kik
DO NOT post their usernames in the thread because the white Knights will alert then or they will get spammed with dick pics, ruining the chances of getting wins, SO DON'T DO IT
Send them at my Kik Mico__o

This dude has no talent, I've done this for a long time. Send names of girls you want nudes from to MattDalem. I keep you updated on the conversation by sharing screenshots

Bump

HowellingCorona

real cunt

Fucking kek, u wanna go mate?

Currently talking to 2 girls, one hasn't responded yet. The guys have been updated in private

Msged her, waiting for response

shirolily

tried yesterday, complete bitch

bump

Yep, tried too, really difficult girl

>doesn't want to send random guys on kik nudes
>is a bitch
okay?

Cmon boys, keep em comin

Black user here. Add Me Deshawn944 to see if your girl likes black cock

bump

Any1 want her kik?

Bumpers

sure

Yeah, hmu at Mico__o

Send to fullyinternational if you don't want to post here

tyrel78

New OP by hijacking here, send to MattDalem for a real chance at getting more pics

>Girls kik
>tyrel
Thats a niggas name lmao

Fuck outta here boy lol

What is this some kind of kik marketplace? 4 threads dedicated to this shit and yet none of you have figured out you're basically making threads to get catfished.

There are better ways to get kik/snapchat usernames.

i thought he was saying to leave my kik if i wanted her kik

no i'm not her, yes i am a man

Keep the thread alive

Trust me, it works, alot of us have gotten wins from these threads

kik sent

gl she should still be online

Do you understand how cat fishing works?

Even if there are real usernames being posted in these threads your odds are still much better getting them somewhere other than Sup Forums.

Ive been doing this for a couple of days and already got a good amount of wins
Also, if u could indicate me, where else could i get kik and snapchat usernames

The wins you are getting are not wins. Ask for a live pic, get them to take a specific photo for you, even if its clean. You'll be outright refused or ignored for even the most simple requests because you're talking to a fucking dude.

Lilliexbear

Huge sloot. Go to college with her. At one party I heard she sucked off a bunch of guys for some cash. Spam the hoe.

I know that, and ive asked and gotten them, i dont see how this is so hard to accept lol i know it seems crazy but try it urself, girls are horny man, they want some dick and im here to supply

Did you know live pics can be sent without having to use the kik camera? And when you asked for photos did you ask for "tits and ass lul" or something more specific like asking them to suck their finger.

Cat fishers are crafty little fuckers in ways you probably haven't realized

The camera thing is common knowledge, and yes i asked some to even do specific hand gestures and they did
Ive also have had my fair share of catfishes lol

Hell_above.

My ex. Now she's dating some faggot

Same situation happened to me before. I've got a 7.5 inch dick and showed it to some girl through snapchat and she was just hooked. Fucked her a week after her and her boyfriend went on a "break"...Best blowjob i ever got.

Kik name?

Or snap?

I don't give away my winners sorry m80

She hasn't been online for a long time

is it that hard for you to simply screenshot it and post it through your phone?

screenshots in snapchat alert the other user. user is playing it right.

You can use screen recorders and airplane mode trickery to get around it but it's a pain in the ass.

Nah dude, the airplane mode trick is the easiest shit
1.get the pic
2.turn on airplane mode
3.watch the pic
4.take screnshots
5.???
6.profit

You still need to close out of the app before turning off airplane mode or it they're still get a notification