Just bought this for 10$. I was told it's adderall. Did i get ripped off? I've only bought weed from people...

just bought this for 10$. I was told it's adderall. Did i get ripped off? I've only bought weed from people, this is a first for pills.

Also drug general. What are my fellow Sup Forumstards on right now?

Dude I'm the drug guru graduate education and I'm telling you right now that isn't a pharma grade drug whatsoever.

That could literally be anything, MDMA some fake version of MDMA, RC benzos or pressed Xanax, some sort of psychedelic.

-5/10 would not consume without a reagent test, and even then I wouldn't take it.

This has to be a troll thread.

meth guy checking in

Thats obviously vitamin D dumb-ass, an important vitamin for any healthy young man.

former adderal prescribed faggot here
not even close the standard adderal tablet.
That is pill roulette right there. also no clue how much it should cost but you definitely overpaid in my mind. adderal has no good high. Just makes you productive as fuck. You feel like you can get everything done in an hour

There is no way that's adderall
Adderall is usually blue/orange and it also says how much is in it
>pic related actual adderall

not a troll

just retarded

This is the other side if it helps

fuck forgot picture

Fake. Don't take it.

found it on pill identifier
It's apparently called Focalin and is used for treating adhd like adderall

Seems safe enough

looked around and not only did they give you the wrong drug but you were charged double. And the high is pretty much non-existant.

found this though:
"i am prescribed 20mg focalin pills for my ADD
i usually (start small kids) crush up about 60mg worth and snort
WARNING: make sure what your snorting is pure powder
if not can cause nosebleeds and dont snort to hard it will end up in your lungs"

>adderal has no good high
clearly you haven't taken enough at once

i am prescribed adderal by a doctor and that is not real adderal is in a capsule

it has no high to you because your doctor sloly weened you onto it so you wouldn't get high fucking normie plebtard

Hey op I'm that first guy

Focalin is legit af. Only did it twice in my life and it wasnt the same pill Id

It's better than Ritalin

About to brew some opium tea

Wish I had benzos

You only bought weed from people? From what else could you buy it from?

Not addy my bro

a friend of mine took it and said it was really similar to adderall, so it seems like it varies from person to person. there's also multiple varieties of focalin IIRC

I took enough to the point my arms went fucking numb. Having a perscription and a ton of shit you need to get done leads to some abuse. And it was fucking horrible every time. The more I took the worse the side effects. Chills, numbness, faint headed, loss of appetite, inability to sleep. All for a few hours of productivity.

I fucking controlled my doses. Complete plebtard thinks just because someone has a prescription they follow the instructions.

and there's the results:

damn. when i took a few pills i felt like a superhero, like i could run across a lake. i would clean my room, organize everything, get all my homework done (and next weeks), basically do anything that needed to be done, and feel pure euphoria while doing it. at the end of the day i'd get drunk so i could get a good nights sleep (probably where you went wrong user)

Can someone explain to me whats the adderall big deal?
Cuz where i live we dont have it, i think, but ritalin is famous here.
Also we have concerta, that i used and is way stronger than ritalin.

Whats everybody on tonight?

Oxy and weed here

that was the side effects while high. It mixed with a preexisting condition I have that makes it easy for me to fall on standing. What happens is after sitting for a while when I go to stand up blood will pool to my legs and my brain doesn't get enough.This leads to loss of all motor control, blindness, partial hearing loss, and often falling to the ground and even convulsions on a couple instances. all symptoms last for 10 seconds at most.

All that made worse by adderall. constantly cold. easier 'blackouts'. numbness. shortness of breath.

drunk as shit

What are you drinking?

brandy. i have a whole liter to myself. should be empty in 2 hours

what about you good sir?

Wow a liter of brandy in one night? Impressive. Im not drinking tonight. Just Oxy(percs) and weed

yeah i used to drink that much every night for about a month or so. people seem to think i have a drinking problem kek.

i never really go into opiates, they never really gave me much of a buzz. actually im meth guy () ive always preferred stims

used to take adderall looks nothing like the pills I took they were in a orange see through capsel with little balls inside

I'm a complete new fag to drugs. Can anyone tell me where I'm able to find legit Adderall? Should I just go online or??

Jesus!

I would prefer stims in a different setting. Im just chilling at home so opiates help me relax. My preferred stim would probably be addy because it feels so clean. Dunno how to describe it. LSD is my most fav but I prefer to not use it often

kek ive done more than my fair share of racemic amphetamine salts and it is by far my doc. i did acid last weekend shit was awesome. have you tried morphine? all ive done in terms of opiates are hydrocodone and oxycodone

I have never been offered morphine before, but i would like to try it. Honestly LSD has got to be one of the best experiences i have ever had. Im not spiritual at all. LSD makes something simple like walking around fun. If only the tolerance didnt build so fast.

It will probably get you high