Hi Sup Forums, I'm killing myself tonight

Hi Sup Forums, I'm killing myself tonight.
Quads decide how I do it.
I'll do anything that's atleast semi-possible.

A bit about me:
15, severely antisocial, homebody, never had a GF, never had more than 5 friends, horrid social skills, and a horrible rap-sheet.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x357nhh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not to slight. Antisocial, or Asocial?

underage b&

Don't

when ur so desperate for attention that u post "guna kill myself" on Sup Forums but instead of attention u get banned for being a baby fag.

Its just Fucking Hormones dude.

Mother fucker, at 15 i need no GF, zero friends, shit grades, and a police record. I also had abusive parents which as a result I now have BPD. So just relax and don't do anything stupid.

PS I'm now married, with friends and a decent life, it gets better

mate you're only 15, concentrate on grades, you'll get the pussy later in life

>killing myself tonight
>Quads

Pick one faggot

do it like that video of the ukranian dude who killed himself in 10 ways at once

like this dailymotion.com/video/x357nhh

wait till college. you'll make lots of new friends there if you try

Jump off a bridge, naked, with a corn cob in your ass.

dude wtf youre 15, everyone goes through that awkward phase in life.

>be me
>15 y/o
>had 0 friends
>got bullied for boiling a mouse alive
>people threatening to kill me
>try killing self 2 times
>switch schools
>find girl that plays vidya and is super cute
>get together
>start learning social skills by talking to her
>get really popular

now Im working at my dream job with more than 10+´people that love me and Id easily consider best friends, trust me kid, it will get easier as you grow up. I dealt with that phase of my life by getting friends in WoW and other online games

I tell the story all the time but 2 years ago I made the same thread.

Don't do it, OP.

Run around your town completely naked with a gun and scream racial slurs. Proceed to shoot yourself.

A long life of happiness. That's how you kill yourself. You don't.

be like a previous user and inject acid, as in hydrochloric acid, not the drug, into your arm

I know these feels. How did you go about getting diagnosed with BPD, and what's treatment like? I'm no psychiatrist, but I'd bet my whole hairy nutsack that I have BPD

Faggot join the marines.
>ima kill myself weeeehhh
kill some terrorists first

dude seriously? you overdoing it. Just because you dont have a girlfriend and decide to stay away from others does not mean you have to kill yourself. Having a few friends just means your selective, and the right girl hasn't come along yet. If you off yourself you might cause the right girl to think she will never have a boyfriend because your not there to be meant for her.

Calm abiding user. Death is not the end of suffering. Watch, observe, learn.

Join the military, you'll have a family better than blood kin

also you little shit, your 15, stop acting like you've had this problem well into your thirties.

Die of old age.

If you actually go through, tell us where you live so we can check the news.

Post a vid of your neck bleeding out after you puncture it

Stop being such a fucking pussy and actually DEAL with your problems instead of running away like a little bitch.

is this true? im thinking about joining myself but have scars on arm, could i make up an assault story?

man the fuck up.

I am a 33 year old obese latino who went back to college in the hope of trying to fix his life.

Have I been that low? Still am.

What helps me? Prozac and a dream.

Get them.

Are you fat?

if not then no reason too.

You fucked up. You are still young enough to recover. Ride the wave till 18, go to a trade school. Learn a trade. Get paid then fly to thai land and do kinky shit.

You got clawed up by a raccoon, problem solved.

>15
>wants to kill self
>comes to Sup Forums expecting reasons not to

You can do it dude.

We're all gonna make it.

commit sudoku