Would you marry a girl with a crippling disability (ex. blindness, paraplegia, autism) if they are a 10/10 otherwise?

Would you marry a girl with a crippling disability (ex. blindness, paraplegia, autism) if they are a 10/10 otherwise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRhYssgfUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
youtube.com/watch?v=36BQW1SuHQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. I have enough problems. I don't need more. Pretty problems are still problems.

Yes, I've played Katawa Shoujo many many times.

yes, especially if they chop onions for me. i hate doing that shit.

sauce on her?

Id marry a paraplegic girl probably, or a blind girl probably not sure if id go autism

This webm makes me really emotional for some reason.
Also, I don't think I could. Pity isn't a great base for relationships.

Depends on the disability. Paraplegia or something, no, because the sex would be shit and it would severely limit things we could do together. Autism, yes, because I dated a qt aspie girl once and actually found her awkwardness very endearing.

bruh she's fucking beautiful

I'm not THAT desperate just yet.

yes. Im blue i would beat off a guy i would beat off a guy.

Id fuck a hot autistic chick might be fun lmao

depends, was I with her before she became the way she is ?
I don't think I could deal with most crippling disabilities .

Those are some terrible knife skills.

i love taht song.

well she is fucking blind

ever ho i fucked had a mental disability of some sort

I'd go for a blind girl if she gave good footjobs.

I fucking hate you

This is going to be stuck in my head all night

lemme guess, downs syndrome?

I'd be fine as long as it wasn't genetic.
Acid in the eyes
Train runs over her legs
Don't care as long as my children don't come out looking like mutants.

My requirements:

Attractive
Educated
Working
Not batshit crazy

If she's all of those, then ok.

that sniff at 8sec tho, is she AI?

inb4 webm of cutie with cerebral palsy trying to make waffles

If 10/10 includes good personality and what not? Yeah.

If 10/10 included money and what jut?
Yeah. I mean who wouldn't?

Who is that????

No

She's not

wait, no... pancakes

I couldn't deal with an autist or a Timmy but a blind girl would be fine, plus you get a dog too then

Autism is just a label.

i want more

I would love to be with a girl who had some sort of amputation or limb loss. Oh, or dwarfism might be cool. Autism isn't nearly differently-abled enough for me.

I think I could. Being hideously ugly myself (0/10), having a blind girlfriend would be a ideal, really.

Am I a bastard for thinking like this?

can we just make this thread about hot chicks prepped for surgery?

Is that the lie your parents gave you?

This disease comes with a hot chick and a puppy!

Can someone show me a 10/10 with autism? I wish i understood it better. Especially the ones who are hardcore messed up

sorry, but that's all I've got

if you google the second one it's from a video called Prepping Lilly, iirc

Just the opposite.
>ree

>Autism is just a label
... of a mental disorder in the DSM IV

deaf yeah, blind probably not, anything else, probably not

is she supposed to be disabled ?

Yes
> webm related

youtube.com/watch?v=HRhYssgfUFI

I suggest you read up on it more. Autism is a very serious genetic disorder that screws the parent and child for life. I dont know what happens to heavily autistic grown ups after the parents pass. Very sad to think about

Depends. Blindness, probably not.
If she's deaf, it'd still hit it.

My ex was a 9/10 and I'm pretty sure she had mild autism, she was a fucking nightmare though you guys don't understand that a hot chick with a fragile childlike mind is definitely not a good mixture

I had a girl that was a 10/10 to me but she had a brain injury. Fucking crazy as hell.

>10/10
>with a crippling disability
then she's not 10/10

As long as they could still walk and wipe their own ass then yes.

A developmental disorder.

Which indicates a lack of proper development.

Which is the responsibility of the parent.

Should I continue? Or are you that indoctrinated by the current social norms and stigmas?

Not 10/10
Not disabled
Just a dumb bitch having a panic attack

>ITT: basement dwellers will date a disabled chick but not a chick who fucks niggers

you stupid millennials sure are fucking retarded

Because disabled chicks are more likely to not have AIDS unlike mudslingers

Is that because her knife skills are fucking shit or because you are a faggot? I'm putting money on both.

I want to see her putting them on.

>REEEEE
>Too sadbrains to develop properly
>Must be mom and dads fault
>MORE TENDIES MOM

generational =/= genetic

Disabled chicks can't help that they're disabled. Making bad decisions is not a disability and fucking niggers is one of the worst decisions a girl could ever make.

>otherwise is not in my vocabulary

Hahaha! Who hurt you, buddy? You need to talk about it?

>being this retarded
are you anally triggered because autism gets more attention than YOUR mental condition?

No clue how id tolderate episodes but i think itd be pretty worth it if i had enough money. You just cant have a life when youre taking care of someone. But she looks worth it

Ad hom, pls go.

That was fantastic!!! Would watch her panic and take shirts off again. Maybe id yell encouragments while she yelled in fear.

Funny enough theres these people online who put on like 200 shirts on then had to use a hand saw to get it off. Tbh they might be autistic too

samefag

not a 10/10, but this thread needs more images and videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

wat

OP has never seen a blind person

HEY MAN, his parents didn't develop him enough, it's their fault.

Except that yes, she's blind.

Hmm.. i guess i was comparing down syndrom too closely to austim. They just usally look and act the same when theyre on the same spectrum. Just goes to show how much I know about it. But hey, at least theres hot ones right?

U r the blind user

>blind chick marrying a guy with crippling depression
What could go wrong?

Same? As that guy? Oh, no I was being facetious. I just thought it was humorous that he had such a specific, directionless frustration.

Physical disabilities would be a case by case basis sort of. Blindness? Sure. Deafness? Probably not. Serious mental disabilities definitely not.

I was born with high functioning assburgers and since my mom didn't baby me like 90% of moms do (that's why you get Timmy the Tard running down hallways and screeching his head off when his hot dogs aren't cut up and he doesn't get in trouble for it) I can be an independent adult.
I would definitely be willing to handle a sperg girl and help her adjust to the real world, granted they're not child like mentally and I would just be taking advantage of them.

I'm saying you are expressing autism yourself; your child like mind thinks that the manifestation of such is due to the fact your parents did not spoon feed you any and all information on social interaction throughout your entire life, and blame them for your condition.

Agreed. I dont like africans. Waaaaaay too aggressive. They come to north america and STILL act aggressive. Somehow the ones from the islands are at lot kinder. To other people at least. They beat their own kind to shit ho leeeeee.

And they say we are the same ._. So...unpredictable. but hey, white people are just as savage. We just look a little better doing it

Yes. She won't be able to resist as she's being force fucked.

Most of the time it's not so bad. It's just he episodes that's hard to deal with. Plus she's cute all of the time.

I need names nigga

Depends on the full package. Heavy autism is quite different than left arm stopping at the albows. Gives even better odds in the handjob/blowjob lottery with half an arm.

But as a cook/chef I must say, those knifeskills make me cry more than onions. And that shit can be taught, no prob.

If shes smart, works for me. Wouldn't take an autistic chicks because she'd be the same as your average woman.

You are legitimately a sperg.

>And niggers are smart,
>Whites are all rayciss
>Potato is a gender
>Freedom is only Democracy.

Turn down the music i cant see

I agree.

The word autism gets thrown around on Sup Forums a lot and I have no problem with that, but a lot of people tend not to understand exactly what it is. true autism isn't some quirk that makes you a neet sonic loving MLP fag who studied the blade because he was too socially retarded to play sports like a normal kid. Actual autism impairs the brain's ability to gather, categorize, sort, and bring information together in a coherent way. This makes a person essentially nonfunctional in all day to day activities, like being unable to speak, being unable to understand that repeatedly hitting a person in the face because you are a little upset isn't ok, among other things. Meeting a severe autism is actually really, really sad. Autism doesn't always affect intelligence or level of consciousness, just the way the brain talks to it'self. Autistic people aren't senile, it's just that they're severely defective in communicating with the outside world.

Is she yours?

>Would you marry a girl
eww no i'm not a faggot

Except that she is a famous model that can very clearly see the camera....

I'm saying you don't get out enough.

Thing about Africa is they didn't have the natural resources Europe did.
Europe has fertile land, shit loads of iron and other precious metal deposits, temperate climates, and pretty low key flora and fauna. And even then feifdoms and kingdoms warred with each other for centuries.
In Africa, literally fucking everything down to the land itself is trying to kill you. No wonder great civilizations didn't rise out of it. Without modern knowledge of agriculture or technology, they were stuck. And like Europe you had tribes that constantly fought with each other, just in more brutal and primitive/savage ways.

wtf am i watching
that's enough b for today

Guns, germs & steel?

youtube.com/watch?v=36BQW1SuHQ8

A loss of one or more senses, I could stand that as long as her mind was intact and we could communicate. A mental disorder is a bit harder for me, maybe something a bit on the smaller side, but I couldn't handle a full blown autistic chick even if she was hot. They've basically no idea who they really are, freaks me out.

Blind or deaf, yes. Everything else, no. Do you want to deal with some spazz when they are 60 and not hot anymore?

*could
She's blind now.

and she has no idea

what a retard

Sauce?
Cus I call bullshit

Op used her pic because of the rumors hat she's autistic. She's not, but that's why.