Justify why abortion should be legal

Justify why abortion should be legal
Pro-Tip: You can't

Because overpopulation is a thing.

There are people out there who cant afford to have kids or have the capability of teaching and raising a child. So much happens in the first 2 years that if you fuck up, the kid is screwed FOR LIFE

So yeah, if you cant handle the game, DONT PLAY. Especially if you have an option to quit. Like pressing Esc in a game. Except in this situation everyone takes a moral shit on you when you try to quit

So stop being sluts and getting pregnant until you are ready

Too many idiots reproducing. If it's legal it will help delay Idiocracy from becoming reality.

Also babies suck.

argumentum ad dödelum

Just imagine how many more niggers there would be.

I don't speak French you fat bitch.

This and because who honestly wants to be in charge of caring for a human?

mah body, mah choice
broken rubber
rape
incest
my daughter fucked a nigger
diapers are too expensive
because its the govt's business

there is literally no reason why you should want to stop strangers from killing their unborn children. It means less competition for your offspring and no drain on society if the unwanted children grow up to become criminals. Abortion should not only be legal , it should be free.

Some people shouldn't have kids if they aren't going to bring them into a loving home. They could give it up for adoption but the foster care system is a shit show and it could psychological affect the child

Niggers

its the only way to keep the nigger population in check

double dubs checkd

Because I don't want my kids frowning up with yours

because before 6 weeks a fetus doesn't have a heartbeat, and if it's heart isn't beating it's not alive. also we already have WAY too many people in the world today. why should the sluts who get pregnant on accident be forced to raise a child they didn't want? that's just punishing the child for the parent's mistake

Because girls should have the freedom to do whatever the funk they want which involves their body.

pro tip: op is a faggot

people should be able to choose when they want to be parents. if you dont like abortions dont get one. become a parent. it should be a great time for you. also sex is necessary for sanity. banning abortions is making sex mostly for procreation which to me seems authoritarian

and also reproduction through cloning.
Don´t need vaginas anymore.

It is legal. Plus, pregnancy qualifies as a disease.

Eugenics. That's why Planned Parenthood is prominent within minority communities.

So, I can justify why abortion should be legal, but I don't have to convince you?

Okay.

Abortion should be legal, because it is viable in many cases. I could refer to a bunch of anons, but I won't, because this is all I have to do to justify abortion in the most basic sense.

Coz if you rape a chick you don't want to be owing child support

>sex is necessary for sanity
the fuck you talkin about?

Well abortion is legal, but the term is not concern. if you take the "next day pill" depending when she ovulate, it will be an abortion.
The main problem of all abortion discuss is:
>till when it can be done
Mostly because till some point there is no system formed, its just a bunch of cells with some different tissues. But at one point it will start resemble a human being, and forming the central nervous system.
So, yeah, abortion is legal, and it should be, but we need to put a limit to till when it can be done, i think that in most of the world it is 30 weeks, for me that way more than it should be, 20 weeks should be the limit.

But it would just be a different kind of vagina notwithstanding induced parthenogenesis in some kind of matrix.

Because potatoes

Justify why men should decide whether abortion should be legal.

Pro-Tip: You can't

In countries where abortion is illegal ~10% of women die trying to self abort. Also some another 2% kill themselves because of being stuck with their shifty life choices

you're right, there is no justification. There is also no justification for the death penalty. Womb to tomb, bitches, womb to tomb.

Psychotic women who babytrap men

>overpopulation
>neglected children because parents don't want them or aren't qualified to be parents
>rape victims shouldn't have to give birth to a child that they didn't consent to making
>my body my choice etc

It's ironic that conservatives are so against the abortion of an unconscious, unaware, slightly developed fetus but are totally ok with the mass slaughter of billions of innocent animals each year.

Sometimes even baby animals. Some say the suffering makes them taste better.

it doesnt make any sense because abortion is already legal therefor you cannot make something legal if its already legal.

i guess most 8 year olds are "insane" then

Legalize legalization!

Because republicunts want zero regulation except on people and their sex lives. Fucking cunts.

We should decapitate more people in this country. Start with Trump.

This seems like a good place to put this.

Do you know how lllegally legal you are?

I don't have dubs, sir.

Because if someone is raped then they shouldn't be forced to have the kid.

Human Cloning and genetic engineering will make sexual reproduction obsolete

Because 90% of all abortions are by black or brown skinned people.

Its like when you try to quit doom and it plays that little message before going to DOS that would say shit like "Just leave. When you come
back, I'll be waiting with a bat."

Because were the only sex that gets shit done anyway so we may as well figure that out too.

We can obviously see why you're not sane virginfag

It's more common among middle to upper class

I'm pro abortion but this "no heartbeat no life" argument is so fucking dumb every time I hear it I can't help but feel it hurts pro-choice credibility. The fetus is alive. If it wasn't alive, it would be dead, hence no need to abort it.

Does not morally justify taking another life? if you allow taking the life because of convenience, then you could make the case that you could kill almost anyone in the world without consequence

Heart and brainwaves at 10 weeks

Good we're killing off shitty women

Cause you exist

this. In poor communities the people just fucking breed to claim more dependents for welfare.

I support 4th trimester abortion.

Lol @ animals

Because less aborted black babies = much higher crime rates.

there´s more than enough people.
no more shit

/thread

it's not a human being. Its a fetus. You aren't killing anyone. jesus fucking christ.

>>Eurofag detected

Abortion is not a good thing and we need to make sure people dont get pregnant when they cant afford a child.

That said, women are going to have abortions whether its legal or not, so we might as well regulate it for womens safety.

Hey, you said it, not me. Though I was in fact justifying it implicitly, with the convenience of saving an adult life, and prematurely stopping the suffering of another without further complication. Of course, terminating a fetus when it stops being a fetus and starts resembling an infant is probably morally grey or even undesirable.

But, let's go down that kill almost anyone route. Why not just kill anyone?

The lore for this series is really popular but damn is it inconsistent

Your pic is of a child. At the stage we are legally talking about it's more of a goop.

because an unwanted human usually becomes a shitty one

Keeps the nigger population in check.

OP here to tell you that absolutely no one has provided sound moral groundwork for abortion only excuses like more niggers or women's health aka bullshit for killing a baby

Okey, so we we put it till 10 weeks, thats what we need to do, debate till we get in consensus.

yeah and nobody has proven that it is morally wrong either only religious dogma and "killing babies is wrong!"

If killing babies Is fine then killing you is my moral obligation

getting rid of a parasite, both for your and it´s non existent sake

Children whose mothers don't have time to speak to them or take care of them grow up to be stupid and violent.
Children who grow up poor, stupid, and hungry become criminals.
Parents who don't want a child to the extent that they are willing to kill it should not be parents.
Aren't you guys the same people always bitching about unwed single mothers? Two birds, one stone.
This is the option to turn two shitty, unproductive lives into one less-shitty and more productive life.

1. Abortions are incredibly common (1 in 3 women), medically safe (until they become illegal again, which will happen in my lifetime), have an incredibly low regret rate (around 2% seriously sorry they had one), and nobody else's business. A non-viable fetus only survives if it stays in its host body, so it's her choice. I don't fucking care.
Also, I can't understand anyone, especially anyone who has raised children, thinking that forcing unwilling people to become parents could somehow be a good idea. Is there a harder, more important job in the world? Is there another job that you would sentence somebody to do for the rest of their life, no matter how unwilling or unready they insisted they were? No matter how catastrophic the consequences of failure might be? And as for "they can all be given for adoption"-- there are 44 million abortions performed globally every year. Meanwhile, only 1.5 percent out of the 16 million orphans worldwide are being placed each year. Shall we make that 240,000 out of 60 million unwanted children?

Excuse me, you forgot about abortion, just because.

Because murdering your kids should be legal if you can't support both them and yourself.
Abortion is just killing your kid.
Perfectly fine.

killing an infant human being is wrong.
Killing a fetus in the earliest stages of pregnancy is not. Those are not the same thing. Close the bible and maybe crack a biology textbook.

what is your logic for abortion being wrong, then?

Just like you can't force someone to donate an organ or donate blood to sustain a life you shouldn't be able to force someone to host a child within their body.

how about abort a baby that will not live? Lets say that a woman get pregnant, and very early, like 8 weeks, the diagnostic come: the baby hae a fatal syndrome, in this case, Patal. should she carry the baby till its birth just to it live some hours and die?

>pic related

but don't actually crack the book

If abortion wasn't legal, a bunch of the sluts I know would have children. Children to deadbeat fathers who don't pay child support to a mother who's just as unqualified to raise children to be decent human beings.

Lowlives and degenerates would spawn exponentially, and humanity as a whole would decline.

Nobody forced them to have unprotected sex without readily available and cheap contraceptives

Boy that sure is horrible. Glad I came out at least okay.

Anybody who is against abortion enough to protest it and get it banned should be forced to pay for and take care of the unwanted children. It's a very easy cop out to tell someone that if they're not ready to have babies, then they should stop having sex. Man, kiss my ass until your lips chap. Sex is fucking awesome.

Until you can stop people from having sex (which is fucking impossible, mind you) the least we can do to save these children from living a shitty life knowing that their parents were shitty and didn't want them and forced them to live in a foster home, which are usaually overcrowded, might as well just put them out of their inevitable misery by removing them from the wound BEFORE they develop a nervous system. No matter if abortion is legal or illegal, abortion will ALWAYS be illegal after the baby has started to develop a nervous system. There is a difference between a fetus and a baby. No one who condones abortion will ever support aborting babies (unless if they're a sick fuck). Most people who are pro choice know that abortion is only legal when it's terminating a fetus.

If you're too retarded to know the difference between a fucking fetus and a baby, you have no say in this matter. Considering that you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You're talking about an exception not a justification to general abortions

Rapists?

>Rape
>teenage pregnancy
>disease
>disorders and deformities
>Overpopulation
>Kids suck

Check. Mate.

im in 2 minds when it comes to abortion.
On one hand it kills kids but on the other it gives women choice.

man, when you star studying embryology you see that there is so much shit that could have happen! med student here

What is a general abortion?

cant prove why we should kill unborn fetuses but i can prove that we should FUCKING WWE SMASH DOWN living ones. Babies are gross and they shit and snot all over the place. The population is too high and these fucking babies are taking all our shit. Lets fuck them up. Pic related, its what i plan on doing instead of school shooting

So? Are you the fucking condom police? It has zero to do with you how they got pregnant, how careful they were, why they want it aborted, etc.
That's always been my final answer to the "is a fetus a real person?" question: I. DON'T. CARE. Either way, the rights of the host/mother must not be compromised for its welfare--though we have plenty of laws that should not exist given the Roe vs. Wade precedent (prosecuting women for drinking while pregnant, charging people for a double homicide if a pregnant woman is killed, etc., all contradict the refusal to give a fetus individual human status).

Currently legal to abort the baby at any time with a doctor's consent and they get money from the stem cells that they provide to big pharmaceutical companies so they'll sign off whenever

Aborting a future general

You mean /trash/?