Sup Forums how can you gain happiness despite hating your job? I'm a cartpusher runner...

Sup Forums how can you gain happiness despite hating your job? I'm a cartpusher runner, all I basically do is push carts by hand all day and help costumers with heavy stuff.. I'm already 23 and it sucks being stuck in that kind of job, months have passed by and I'm still pushing carts like a retarted person. How fucked am I in life, I have no idea how I can still wake up and not walk out of the job while clocked in.. I don't do it because it's my first job and I'm earning money despite doing a very retarted task all day. Should I buy a gaming pc or become interested on a hobby distract me?

Have you considered trying to get a better job?

I'm 27 and I work at Staples. Yeah, it's an EasyTech position, but it's easy as hell to do, too. Basically, I have to know how to use a flash drive and what ink cartridge to give to customers. It's not much better than your current position. I'm treated like shit on a daily basis for 9.50 an hour. Currently going to school at a community college for networking with a Cisco concentration, hoping that will get me somewhere.

I feel ya bro. Don't give up.

Join the military, Coast Guard if you prefer. Leave after your first tour, then use GI Bill to get a a degree. When you finish school, you'll not only a bachelors but also the military to put on your resume.

Or keep pushing carts user, your choice.

Military is a dumb fucking way to go to school

Get a job in hotels, try to hook yourself up with staff housing

That's what i'm aiming for, currently i'm making 15$/h doing general work in a warehouse but i'm fucking sick and tired of alot of stuff concerning my life situation outside of the job

I'm waiting for my tax return of next year to fuck off so in the meantime i'm stacking paper as much as i can

You can do it man, there's always a way out of shitty situations

It takes time, but it eventually works out in the end if you put time, energy and positivity

Wallowing in self pity will just attract more shit to you

This is Staples guy. This is actually a great fuckin idea. I wish I had the youth to still do that.

i am 28 similar situation major is computer science, past year I've seen a psychiatrist
currently on aderral 60mg xanax 2mg at night, alongside zolpidem which is like 2 benzos
this past year I've seen myself as if I been dumbed down probably because I didn't take any classes due to my severe depression,

I think I may need Aderall again. I know I did really well in school and was hyper-focused.

>retarted

you MUST enjoy your job to be happy in life

search for a new job immediately

you spend almost a third of your waking hours at work, so make them good!

They pay for your college and housing while you're in school, so no loans when you finish. In exchange you spend 3 or 4 years in the Coast Guard learning skills that you can use when you're a civilian.

It's obviously not for everybody, but if you have no idea what else to do with your life, it ain't a bad one.

I work at a major corporation as a financial analyst. 26 years old. I hate it.

I have two internet businesses on the side and love it. I bring in around 50k a year with the internet businesses but I'm not to the point where I want to risk it all by quitting my shit tier financial analyst job. The pay is really good but my god I don't think I can take much more of it.

>despite doing a very retarted task all day.
>a very retarted task
>retarted

Yeah, there's a reason you're a cart pusher.

Be 27 M
Food server @ family owned brunch joint
~$200-300/day 80% of the year
Fuck corporate business
Happy and productive w/ a home I own

Money is the only thing making me sad. I'd pretty much do anything for great pay.

>family owned

Find out what you want to do for a career, put away some cash to live off of for like a month or 2. Find a part time gig to cover your expenses.

I am a handler for fedex, my job is to close bags and scan labels, I really do not know how many bags I close per day but it's really a lot... Oh and some of your christmas gifts probably passed in my hands, I'm taking care of them.

Staples guy. I smoke weed, so FedEx won't work lol

Always wanted to do it though.

bruh, that's really a shitty job... But actually I don't have a better option except selling drugs and I don't want to sell drugs.

If it makes you feel better, I'm a screener at my local airport. I get treated like a retard by random people everyday for doing my job. That isn't what bothers me the most though, the job itself is soul sucking. I've been drinking heavily everyday since I started 2yrs ago.

Also working a retail/warehouse part-time job the gives no room for advancement.

Talented at building and fixing things.

Investing in creating my own prop and costume business slowly over 3 years.
Finally starting in 2017.

Maybe consider your talents and point yourself in a direction. Then go for it, forget what society thinks about you and the normie shit they do for a living.

I sell an ounce a month so it helps but I'm not rich.

I feel ya.

How much profit you pull? Know the growers or do it yourself?

..for science

Did the cisco stuff in early 2000-2001, 15 years later I'm VP of infrastructure for large company making $270k/yr. It can pay off if you work your ass off, learn to play office politics the right way, and work on your leadership skills user. My first job was $40 and it's been 5 years since I made less than $200k. I'm in the midwest so it's not the inflated east/west coast tech hub salaries either.

Man at least you guys have jobs. Try living with a personality disorder that makes it difficult as fuck to socialize or make friends with anybody. Oh yeah and on top of that, I have a learning disability too. So i'm probably too dumb to even fucking go to college and ever get a job that doesn't pay like shit.

I'm stuck here at my moms house in my 20s with 0 confidence that I can do anything. It's a fucking nightmare.

Aparently you're not doing bad the average of people staying home with parents at 30 is really high

I pick up for about $10.15/g and sell for 20. Rich kids around here pay more for a safe neighborhood down the road.

That does suck bro. Sorry to hear.

Airport guy here, thanks for cheering me up with your misery.

Damn how tf you finding clientele with such a high price? I feel like I'm getting ripped off if someone asks me for 20..

Every one of you whiny twats would greatly benefit from a non-shit diet and a hardcore workout regimen.

I used to be like you. Then I became a man. It's amazing what a little testosterone, red meat and back squats can do for your personality, outlook, vocabulary and energy levels.

Get with it Sup Forumsros.

That's a sweet gig, but I gotta say, the reason you are comfy is because you started at day one of the tech era. I have said many times that I wish I had invested heavily in Google in '02.

I'll try to do it now, but I have a feeling there are far fewer positions as there were.

Yo, fuck Staples. I worked there 2013-14 and while store management was cool as fuck, the company was shit as a whole. I was a merchandiser, btw.

Don't write yourself off user. I'm a fucking asshole with next to no friends or formal degree, I'm able to find a 1/2 decent job. If you can't socialize well with others you can find solace in your work. If you just say fuck it and do nothing you'll go crazy.

Again, it's a neighborhood patrolled by cops but never have they helped with anything. 20-32 yr old people enjoy the fact that they are in a safe house that is raid proof, and they recieve EXCELLENT customer service. Weighing on the spot, not having my home smell like weed and piss, constantly updating on pickup times and availability, and with a pair of restored muscle cars in the garage and an in ground swimming pool (Dad's) they feel at home when they buy, so they pay more. Simple marketing, as is most weed-related things.

I mean those are all circumstances that fell into your lap man, you shouldn't play it off like you masterminded it or some shit..

Agreed sir.

In my first store, the management was decent, and the coworkers were also decent.

AFTER THAT STORE CLOSED DOWN, I went to another store where the coworkers were tits, but the management seemed strict and annoying.

Little did I know that it was the best thing in the world, because now I'm at a store that has great coworkers but the worst management I've ever worked under. I am in hell because of my GM. No other reason. This one will probably close soon too.

Staples is dead. I constantly refer people to Amazon.

That's why I spent the necessary energy to type (Dad's).

And no, it helps, but business is mostly selling yourself. If you are an excellent people person, you can sell anything to anyone, anywhere.

have you ever wondered why so many ppl are getting this nowadays?

digital devices? wireless waves? gmo food? increased air pollution?

Fair enough. Mind if I inquire into your concealment methods? This is pretty fuckin interesting

Figure out what you enjoy. Graduating with a degree in computer engineering but really trying to play poker for a living. Found I just loved playing it. Could play for 9 hours and go to sleep not being able to wait to play again the next day. Also, I enjoy the learning aspect of it to. Sitting down and reviewing how I played what I did right, wrong, and what I could do better is actually enjoyable. Being able to enjoy a job is about enjoying doing the little things people don't want to do to get better.

From the source or just in my home?

Added note, I am so fucking tired of clicking street signs.

I wish video games had potential profitability anymore, but at least poker does.

OP, if you do join the military, join a branch like the air force or navy so you wont waste your time in combat. i did a short stint in the marines and sucked, so i got the fuck out, but wish i woulda joined a more...productive branch.

Any and all, y'know.. for science

Figure out what you like about video games and find something like that. Personally, I just like a challenging problem and competition as well as risk taking. Found poker fit that really well.

From whom I buy, I usually put it in a sandwich ziplock in a glad container that's airtight.
I drive the fucking speed limit+5.

I bought a nice 420Science.com holiday kit sold last year and got a shitload of glass containers and a great bowl amongst wrapping papers and other shit for plebs. Can be begged for pics, but I'm lazy as fuck tonight. My feet hurt, 10 hrs retail.

YES, I'm sure there are some coal miners out there reading this calling me a pussy, but then again, they make $40 an hour so they can stfu.

I enjoy incredible detail and storytelling.
I also have a spectacular idea for a YouTube channel but don't have the capital to get started.

Where do you stick that shit in your car? Is it a long trip? Idk if exposing where you hide it in your house is a good idea but I'd like to know

How customers does it take to sell that oz in a month?

Lol yeah, I was a scout in the Army... did shit for me as a civilian, except I can now read a map

Fucking passenger seat lol

About 15 miles.

Fucking nightstand in pic related.

Maybe 4?

That's close af man, what a fuckin sweet gig having your connect 20 minutes away

You do deliveries? Keep the cash out of your bank account?

USA is a dumb place to get an education. See this like conscription but only mandatory for poor people.

If you are rich you can avoid going to join the military to get an education, but if you are poor your choice are either to server for a couple of year or to be stuck in a nigger job. like OP.

Enjoy your freedom, i guess

Hang in there get certified and you will get a great job for sure!, Currently I got CCNA and I'm aiming for CCNP or CCIE, you will get a job for sure!, Work hard and save the money for the certificate exam, there's plenty of resources on the internet!

OP why dont you apprentice? tradesmen make lots of money, and you earn while you learn. decent starting wage too, better than a shitty 9.50/hour. im 20 and i make 26.37/hour and im only a second year plumber

What's your idea?

Danke, partna.

Sorry, finally got a pic of stuff.

No, I withdraw between 200-300 every month for no apparent reason. They don't seem to give a shit. I'm sure more illegal shit occurs.

Uh, no man. It's seriously something that would require an investment meeting situation.

The IRS is gonna catch up with you if you aren't careful dude, they'll like backtax you for decades of missed payments

Having cash in your house can make you a target for robbery though so don't fucking tell a soul if you start keeping it out

Also my recommendation is a cereal box for cash if you keep it out.

It's been a year and a half, and it's similar to my rent, so they won't do jack.

Fuck, any pic of my buds is a billion megs.

But anyway, I'm out yall. gn

>my first job
>23
>months in

How are you getting your first job at 23?

I doubt anyone here will have the drive to steal an idea you posted on Sup Forums but you do you.

Have you considered giving him that job. Oh no thats right you gave it to your brother three tabs teddy who spends his days licking the walls instead of working. Then you bitch at OP for not having a better job.

Buy a stock trading book or ten.
Save pennies from shit job.
Open trading account.
Trade your way to fortune.
Do whatever the fuck you wanna do you're rich now.

I have 2 friends currently suing fedex. Dont be a third.....friend....

Sell drugs. Sorry but im 30 been bustimg my ass for 15 years. Ive seen friend after friend leave town for neing too poor to live anywhere but the ghettos 50 miles away. Except the friends that sold drugs. They own businesses and have good, high paying corporate jobs. That they couldnt have gotten without the cloths and style they got with drug money.
This

This is the way the world (america) works

Anywhere in CT and 15 a g is like being showered with free weed from the gods. 20 is wwhat everyone charges around here. When you jave 30 weed dealers within a mile prices are SHIT.

I cant afford meat. I have 2$ a day for food.

Basically wasted my years after high school doing absolutely nothing, I did take a few general classes in College but I never became interested.. I was basically living off my Dad/Uncle/Sister all three working in a nigger job too.
Will probably do this user thanks