HELP ME CHOOSE, Sup Forums

Which movie should I watch, lads?

How about you stop torrenting like a fag and use a site like 123movies.to torrenting is dead. bury it.

Green Room

I don't torrent, but I appreciate the bump.

>All these shit movies
Download Ballistic Eck's vs Sever if you want true kino.

A kino-kompanion wanted to watch that with me, but we weren't able to today. Should I just say fuck it and watch it on my own? We're also planning on watching Tropic Thunder, The Theory of Everything, and Midnight Special together, so he'll get over it quite easily.

Scent of a woman
Tropic Thunder
The Theory of Everything
Lawrence of Arabia

Every thing else is polished turd.

Watch Lawrence of Arabia. If you have any taste, you won't be disappointed

The bank job then delete everything

A Brighter Summer Day

Please choose from the list. My backlog is big enough as is.

Don't be like that, user. Most of these movies are widely acknowledged as quality.

I've already seen Lawrence of Arabia, just not the 4K remaster. I want to save it for when I get the chance to watch it at a friend's private theater or something.

No chance, but I'll consider The Bank Job. I could use something light and sharp. Is it similar to Snatch in tone/humor/cleverness?

Also a good suggestion. Would you consider it Yang's best?

Its sharp its a normal london thriller tho not really like guy ritchie but good

>Would you consider it Yang's best?

I've only seen Brighter Summer Day, The Terrorizers, and Yi-Yi, but I would say it is the best of the 3

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER nigger

half nelson

Alright fellas, I'm just gonna jerk off and go to sleep. Appreciate the suggestions.

NIGGER

Lawrence
Tropic Thunder
The Hateful Eight
Carol
Zootopia - only the first half is good though frankly, it's awesome creative visuals, then after that its a shitty generic storyline and no more cool creative scenery

Honestly I couldn't rec anything else, they are varying degrees of Ok-meh-awful

fuck off you plebeian shit, 80% of OPs movies are good or better

dont try to rate shit u havent watched you uninformed stupid fuck

How about instead of your autistic response explain how im wrong

ur a fucking retard if you think every movie but the 5 you listed is "ok" at best

literally neck urself you ugly little downie

>VLC

>VLC meme
>2016

what're you doing with your life man

Watch Everybody Wants Some imo, I also liked The Club if it's the chilean one

Are actually implying A brighter Summer day is anything less than great? What'sit like to have absolute shit taste?