Just a coincidence?!

Germany:
University = Free
Worldwide University Ranking = not so much importance, good universitys but noboidy cares alot

USA:
University = REALLY expenisve
Worldwide University Ranking = One of the most best countrys

England:
University = very espensive
Worldwide University Ranking = One the most recognised countrys with long tradition

Because people have to pay for university so much they can afford to make really good universitys. Is this truth?

>pay some
>get great education everywhere

hmm

Why is Spain so low?

>Is this truth?

No. University and research are structured in very different ways depending on the countries, and those rankings are determined on criteria that heavily favours the US and UK systems.

will any country ever beat the netherlands in anything thats not cheating with oil money
i think not

University rankings are nonsense.

shell is a private company, norway is the one cheating with oil

US also has the highest salaries

i cant even name one uni in germany
says the guy that didnt get into a good uni

>Can't name a university
>I don't know it so it can't be good

God are you always so openly retarded?

i could name a lot of us/uk unis

even spanish unis are more renowned than german ones

hm

Everyone knows Heidelberg or the TU in Munich....

>Check the top 200 list for Spain
>it's only in there once
>Barcelona
>rank 160

>Germany:
>University = Free
Would it be possible, and I'm being completely serious here, that since the EU has free movement I could move to Germany to get the degree I cannot afford in Spain with only English? I want to finish university, but I don't have the money to do so.

Not many courses here are all English (mostly Masters degrees) and universities usually require you to pass at least B1 level German or something before applying.
But theoretically it is possible yes.

>even spanish unis are more renowned than german ones

thats because you're from here and hear more from them retard... our universities are BARELY up to first world standards (i mean in developing countries its worse), but they're not really world class

>But theoretically it is possible yes.
Thanks. The EU might be good after all.

The only german university I've heard of is the Max Planck Institute. Or is that even a college? Might just be some research org...

An American proudly presenting his stupidity once again.

>ignorance of other countries' irrelevant institutions is stupidity
A German proudly presents his smug idiocy once again.

Isn't pic related something everyone figures out on their own?

How does it feel to get beaten by irrelevant things then?

Must suck.

americans on Sup Forums like to bitch at it since is new "common core" system of education introduced a few years ago. They prefer to memorize all possible substractions up to 1000.

I bet you couldn't name my local gas station then.

Sad!