Indian people. Why is your country such shit?

Indian people. Why is your country such shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AzmarKhan/status/777511012845051904
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't poo in the loo.

>whent to poop outside

Ayy lmao!

pajeet y u no poo in loo

Im gay

erase this. this was terrorist attack it wasn't pigs or a woman shitting outside stop this india is nice place

Indians are filthy people.

Eradicate my entire community

india is shit, no matter how you look at it.

I don't know how they managed it, but the very air of the country smells. Beggars are fucking aggressive and will block your way; most of them are children that feel entitled to your money and will reach and pull your clothes. Personally I haven't seen a shitting street, but we've all heard the ghastly stories and seen the pictures; even third world shitholes don't have to deal with something as backwards.

Online India is also horrible. Any chatting site you want to go is plagued by Indians reeking of desperation that will ask over and over if you're female. Should your answer be positive, the way they try to pander is downright sad. They have some serious fucking fixing to do if they want to be even taken seriously by the rest of the world. They don't have to make their country super-nice; but habitable by the second world standards would be a good place to start.

They're literally a country populated entirely by gypsies.

>Beggars are fucking aggressive and will block your way; most of them are children that feel entitled to your money and will reach and pull your clothes.
Yepp, typical gypsies.

the only nice thing about india is they aren't infesting the planet like the roaches of central america or the middle east, they just stay in the pile of their own shit known as India.

What world do you live in? Anywhere near the tech sectors, academia, or medical fields is absolutely crawling with Indians.

essentially the definition of a gypsy. the lot of them

still better than niggers or spics, because they're usually very weak and rarely physically fight.

Have you ever been in London?

I'M A WILD PIG!

By 2020 India will become the highest populated country beating China.

True, they act cowardly, even in packs.

thats not an infestation, and those learn english.

mexicant shits in america is an infestation. mudslimes in paris is an infestation.

>tech sectors, academia, or medical fields
Come on.
You honestly expected -that- guy to show up there?

>they aren't infesting the planet like the roaches of central america or the middle east

You think that guy is gainfully employed? Anywhere near that level?

brit rule for 150 years

indians are the filthiest , ugliest niggers on earth

Who were bombed to rubble by the Germans, and still don't shit on the streets. The Japs were nuked, twice, then became poor as shit for years. The Chinese and Koreans killed by the millions.

No excuses.

This. Once we left they reverted to free pooing chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>that truck

>"bombed to rubble"
Britain endured about as much bombing in WWII as any other European country endured in the first 30 minutes of WWII.

Don't tell me Britain's turned to rubble when you're sipping tea at a midlands manor after catching wind that a commerce district in London has been damaged.

I worked in the Texas prison system for a while, which for some reason I never figured out has a whole fucking lot of native Africans (particularly Nigerians) working in it. I worked with many of them very closely and was surprised to find they were uniformly the worst thing about the job, even more so than the inmates, no matter where you went. They were uptight, short tempered, entitled, aggressive, incredibly stupid, outright refused to adapt to or even participate in the society or social circles around them, and were just generally the shittiest humans you could possibly imagine. The spitting image of that guy beating the water hose with his shoe. Even the black inmates hated them; they would tease and harass them endlessly.

I've only interacted with a few native Indians in my life, but they remind me a whole damn lot of the Africans I've known. As sheltered as we are here in America, it's easy to forget how much of a useless, rancid piece of shit the "unpolished" human being is. If you're from one of those shithole countries, most of the time you might as well have been raised by wolves. Too bad the modern left wing wants to invite everybody over and drown the first world in their bullshit.

Maybe, doesn't change the fact that Indians in general are a shit race from a shit country. Even the Indian girls here know that, it's why the best of them go for white men.

>implying anywhere outside of London is even worth mentioning.

The country's poor, but the people are talented. They set higher standards for their kids and it shows. They might live in hovels over in India but I know a lot of Indian colleagues who've made important contributions - what have you contributed? And stop hiding behind your skin fucker, because I feel like you're trying to hitch a ride on my own achievements. Stop being a fucking neet and take some responsibility for yourself.

Holy fuck my sides literally irl fuckin hurt

Calm down shit skin lover, it's just like, my opinion man.

I'm been to several countries, mostly 3rd world. India, Indonesia, Vietnam, PNG, Brazil. Plus USA, the UK, France, Italy, Japan, China and Germany. India is by the far the worst country I've been too. The people are rude as fuck, it stinks basically everywhere you go, I went with work and was given a list of places I shouldn't buy food or water from because they are unhygienic. People shit in the street, cunts kids are running around trying to rob you. India is a fucking shithole.

Bud bud ding ding

Yeah and you put it in the public domain and the public domain answered.
I'm sorry is a two-directional dialogue politically incorrect? Is this your safe space?

> As sheltered as we are here in America, it's easy to forget how much of a useless, rancid piece of shit the "unpolished" human being is. If you're from one of those shithole countries, most of the time you might as well have been raised by wolves.

>Is this your safe space?
Is that what you call your inside toilet because the tigers can't steal your poo?

Poo...

In the loo.

Overcrowding.

They breed and behave like cockroaches.

Okay so the post you answered covered how we (presumably) had the same color, and no I'm not an Indian..
Jesus christ. And you're sitting around here holding up my color as a banner while calling *other* people slow? It's a fucking embarrassment.

Lmao

You don't know what you're talking about. Even niggers - mostly - behave in public. They won't try to mug you in populated areas and while they're incredibly short-tempered, at least they save their violence to their neighborhoods.

American niggers are more civilized - if just by exposure - than the raw Indian. They're savages, in all the sense of the word. If it needs to shit it just drops its pants and craps right where it was standing no matter where. They scream, point and gesture angrily at the stupidest shit and their hands are a fucking biohazard; you can't even touch them. As bad as niggers are you can't compare them. At least one of them is potty-trained, values and knows how to use technology and has a slight idea of the social contract to not chimp out in metropolitan areas.

What? I'm not even that guy you smelly chud. Go get me a crate of Rubicon from your uncles shop m8.

Soon they'll be eating each other when climate change triggers a nation wide famine.

Silence!!!!

The crazy thing is when you speak to indians, they just think it's normal to put 5000 people on a train or to have streets smelling like curry, sweat and shit. All these niggers do is play cricket, answer the white mans tech questions and then go home and review phones on youtube. Oh yeah and they worship dicks: twitter.com/AzmarKhan/status/777511012845051904

Bad night, anons

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>guis I swer I'm not Indian
>t. Pajeet

i'm a pajeet born and raised in California

hard working dad kept us nice and assimilated since the early 80's

should i kill myself?

No just continue to poo loowards.

i don't know what that means but once i got really drunk and shit in my backyard.

other than that all my poos are loo-centered.

You're doing well young Pajeet. One slip up on some poo on the great street of life towards the loo should not get you down.

It's because the world isn't as modern as we think it is.

Go to any city in the world and ask someone what their tribe is, most dark people will have one.

Techonolgy changes, people don't

thank you white brother

shall god murder all niggers and untermensch

Go in peace my tanned sibling!

severly underrated post

thanks user. Good input.

If thats the New Delhi, I'd hate to see the Old Delhi.

horrible 0/10

Those men must be seriously desperate to rape such ugly slags.

Because it's full of indians.

Carlooooooos

Fucking lost it on this one. Gruntilda reference and the rhyme.

I'm traveling India for a few weeks. In my hotel with some stomach infection.

I'm a liberal guy, trying to accept all cultures. But man, this country is fucked up. Its people are the worst. There is no sense of community, no humanity, no development or improvement. They are filthy, aggressive, uneducated. They want to get your money. They have no understanding of the concept of work. That one person makes (in a totally inefficient and stupid at) twenty other creepy, desperate Indians are trying to sell for ridiculous prices and get angry if you don't buy this day's tenth meal, scarf or carpet. They are no humans.

And since there are significantly less women, they act like entitled princesses all the time. I've dated chicks everywhere in the world, but these birches are unbearable. Of course with this competition the men are needy and desperate which makes their behavior much worse.

newfag/10

Mexicans aren't parasites and add to the labor economy
Mexican children are parasites
Second generation is always the worst. They always want extra free shit and to be treated special but be allowed to do stupid shit
So Chicanos are a disease, Mexicans are not
Third generation is usually fine
But the vast majority of second generation are absolute cancer

Apologies for spelling mistakes. Phone's auto correct fucked me.

With dildos? Big, sturdy dildos?

I ask this every time I see an India thread and have yet to get a serious answer: why do Indians hate shoes so god damn much? If you look at 100 pictures of Indians, 99 of them will be barefoot and standing in filth. I mean it's not like they're on the beach. Keks and smart ass remarks are to come I'm sure, but I'd like to know an actual reason. Maybe a pajeet will grace this thread and bestow an answer upon me.

Honestly, I don't know. I've only in that shitty country a few times. The countryside ia pretty nixe though. People actually use toilets, unlike in the city.

but look at them , india is a complete total shithole , life fucking sucks there , but indians are still peaceful and nice people
now lets hear that again "awwwww poor little nigger dindu nuffin ! he must rape kill and rob only cuz living in a poor city in usa ! "
another proof that niggers are subhumans

Have you ever been in a hotel or convenience store in America? Shit do you even Simpsons?

In the big cities most wear sandals. Maybe 10% don't wear any shoes.

No idea why, but maybe because it's fucking hot. Or because they are dirt poor. Many literally live on the street and work every day for their daily food.

Why do Indians all look like they have some sort of Down Syndrome

Peaceful? They are to stupid and too big losers to start wars. But they are fucking aggressive towards travelers. They will not rob you, but insult you all the time for not buying their shit or go to their cousins restaurant or shit like that.

This. It's pretty hot, and most people are very poor. Doubt there's even good quality shoes to buy in most places.

you see this wouldn't have happened Rayim if you learned how to

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO

i know they try to scam you on every step but for me their gypsy tactics are funny

I can find their gypsy tactics funny too. But I definitely cannot have any respect for these people for it because they are so stupid while pulling this shit. And they get rude, sometimes aggressive, yell at me when I walk away etc.

Sandals don't count. I'm talking real protection for your feet from the environment and a way to limit the amount of filth and foot sweat you track around. It's the norm literally everywhere else except Africa. How's that for a comparison? Even most must Arabs wear shoes. As far as being poor, they don't have to be Yeezys, they could stitch something together while they're making those bad guy from star trek shirts they love so much.

I'm not defending Indians. But you should go and see for yourself. It's unbearably hot and humid most time of the year. You can be naked most of the time.

And in the big megacities it is hard to imagine how these people live. Is crowded and all they have is dirt. There is nothing else. They cannot just go and correct something from the streets. Somebody else already took it.

This fucking exchange right here.

Is he fertilizing the shit?

I can't really argue with that, it just baffles me. I also don't get why they continue to hate shoes once they've moved to the US. I only people just get set in their ways but damn. Shoes are so damn comfy man I just can't get over it. I fucking love wearing shoes so much it makes me weep.