Let me understand if I understand Pizzagate correctly

Let me understand if I understand Pizzagate correctly

>Emails are leaked that a pizza shop owner has a love for pizza
>Hillary Clinton's campaign manager happens to be one of the other few people in the world who enjoy pizza and pasta
>The owner of Comet Ping Pong is into weird art and had odd pictures of children on his Instagram that he thought was funny or cute
>Therefore, Comet Ping Pong is a huge child sex trafficking ring involving the Clintons where children are raped and murdered in satanic rituals
>Taking this one step further, the owner also has what looks like a storage room but is easily doubled as a Dexter styled murder room
>There are plenty of infographs and YouTube videos that make Illimunati style connections to help prove Pizzagate is real and happening
>The media was catching onto this and calling it fake news since the only people talking about it was /r/the_donald and Sup Forums's Sup Forums board
>So Obama used a FEMA MLK-6000 Psionic Waveblaster and brainwashed someone with an IMDB page into going into the pizzeria with a gun to discredit the movement
>George Soros and the Clintons have paid all news outlets in the world to call it fake news
>OP is a blind faggot paid CTR shill

Did I miss anything?

also, there's the Duning-Krueger effect and the low intelligence bitter white males reinforcing their worldviews on the alt-right.

I don't think you need to give anyone with Dunning Krueger's effect to reinforce illogical ideas or views on the alt-right.

They're good at that on their own.

We're likely never going to figure out if it's true or not, but I think there are enough coincidences there to warrant a reasonable suspicion.

I can agree with this

I'll never eat pizza again.

>The owner of Comet Ping Pong is into weird art and had odd pictures of children on his Instagram that he thought was funny or cute
>Therefore, Comet Ping Pong is a huge child sex trafficking ring involving the Clintons where children are raped and murdered in satanic rituals

you missed a lot of info between those 2.
like countless amount of pedo/occult symbolism in the place and on instagram, or how sex magik rituals work based on Crowley's teachings... podesta performs spirit cooking ffs.

Nice pasta

>like countless amount of pedo/occult symbolism in the place and on instagram
With that, we can say that a lot of major brands are related to pedophilia then just because of their logo.

>podesta performs spirit cooking ffs.
Which has nothing to do with pedophilia. It's a weird modern art thing that I don't personally see as a suitable use of time or beneficial but, all artsy people are a bit off.

We'll never know if niggers shit in your mouth or not, but I think there are enough coincidences there to warrant a reasonable suspicion.

A. What makes you so sure they aren't?
B. Since when was occult debauchery directly incorporated into the personal teaching of someone who literally believed himself to be THE ANTICHRIST considered nothing more than art?

Everything attenpting to dissuade a reader from understanding the truths in this post is a liar, manipulator and faggot.

>liar, manipulator and faggot.

Damn, you win. I guess Comet Ping Pong is just one huge cover up for a child sex trafficking ring and the corrupt Government refuses to investigate it, including all nearby precincts because they're all in on it. Everyone's in on it.

No one is safe and the only people who know the truth are people with YouTube channels and Sup Forums.

probably

>With that, we can say that a lot of major brands are related to pedophilia then just because of their logo.

Occultism is the religion of the elite. Bilderbergers are known to attend to rituals. What makes you think they arent pedophiles?

>It's a weird modern art thing that I don't personally see as a suitable use of time or beneficial but, all artsy people are a bit off.

Occultism has been packaged into modern art. Don't be fooled. Sacrificing souls to pagan deities can renew contracts with spirits, this is not info that's coming out of my ass. Read about the occult.

top kek. I went to comet ping pong for pizza. not bad tbh. they have a room guarded with cameras and curtain. didn't see any robed men with goat heads or children come in and out. I heard they're disguising it as a "vip party room" sick bastards

srs though pretty damn good food

>Occultism has been packaged into modern art. Don't be fooled. Sacrificing souls to pagan deities can renew contracts with spirits, this is not info that's coming out of my ass. Read about the occult.
Oh dear God. This folks is what happens when you dive too deep. This is the Mariana trench of the mind. When you're so deep into the rabbit hole, you actually start believing in alt-right conspiracy theories.

You forgot the Autism, any pizzagate discussion is bound to explode with autism.

Go back to /x/ you fucking brain dead bag of shit.

How's them derogatories workin fer ya?

as I said before, this info is not coming out of my ass. Read about the occult.

All pizzagate threads need to be moved to /x/

I'll believe in demons/poltergheists before entertaining this shit.

>alt-right conspiracy theories
Way to go, triggering the simpleminded robots with your popular jargon.

no, comet did come out in the pizzagate circumstantial evidence, but it is not the center of it; Comet Ping Pong is just a link.

real statistic: area around W.DC has more missing children per capita than ANY city in the USA.

podesta wikileak email stated that there was some new pizza... and 4 surviving pizzas. for $20k

Where are these people hiding? Like no joke I TRULY want to meet one of them like to study or something. Are there actually real human beings with jobs and lives that believe this nonsense? I don't even get mad when they say stupid things I just consider it a marvel of nature. Are you for real? Do you feel smart saying those things? Were your parents stupid too? I don't want someone that is actually retarded. I want to talk to one of these alt-right people and figure out where all the crazies are coming from. I don't even want to stop it--its hilarious, but I wonder if its like a brain damage thing.