I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqHARzWpYLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't do it user, I love you

Why

Dubs and you live

I'd join you but I haven't been able to get out of bed for a few days, good luck

Why on a Monday?

*bloop*

Everyone hates Mondays!

Look today is my birhday and the banana's birthday
Just for both don't ruin your week
You'll lament it forever

It's really funny that you posted this album, as it convinced me not to kill myself a few months back. A real life-affirming quality to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqHARzWpYLI

BANANA
MERON

it's pretty much a cliche to say this, but killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. don't do it dude

I don't want you to kill yourself OP.

I hope you fight it out instead. Life sucks a lot of the time, I haven't been happy in years but death is not worth it. Change is scary, but I hope you can get there.

>temporary problem
and how could you know that?

I've been there before, and have attempted it 3 times in my life. I know things get hard, you get frustrated and depressed and feel like there's no point in living anymore. I know how it feels to be like that, with no hope anymore and it looking like the road you're going down in life doesn't end up anywhere. I've had my problems too.I eventually realized that I was going to make a stupid mistake over a problem that I can fix. I know you'll feel like things are at their worst and that things won't get better, they will, but the big part of it is you have to take the initiative to get better and make some changes. Plus, think of all the people that it'll hurt, I don't know what your situation is or why you feel this way but there's people that care about you even if you know it or not, no one ever really alone in life even if it feels that way sometimes. Also throwing this out there, think of all the people you hate coming to your funeral and acting like they gave a shit about you. Whatever's going on it probably isn't worth killing yourself over and you're probably just looking for attention and someone to talk to, been there done that.

it is. it can get better. i've experienced it. the least you can do is to give yourself more time to think about it.

Or just don't?

I'm okay with that.
Wish I was as brave as you if you actually will do it.

Needle in the haaaaayy

I've been through hard times before and this album never let me down.

One day I went back home, sad and depressed, my world falling apart. I sat down on my leather couch, poured the drink in the glass, looked straight to my shut tv, the vista of the buildings outside, and thought with myself what is the point of all of this. I mean what's this life for? Why am I doing all of this? I'm lonely. And I don't care about friends. Why not just end it i mean it'd be so easy and i don't think there's anything after that. But soon, the vivid sounds of a looped keyboard accompanied with a drowning violin went to mind. It stroke my mind. Long Season. Part 5. There's a new season coming ahead. It's a Long Season. "
YUMENONAKA"

The "why not" turned into a "maybe". The maybe turned into I don't know. The I don't know anymore turned into "not". I realized. It's just another Long Season. When the cathartic screams and the instrumental orgasm in the end started I too started screaming and dancing around the room. By the end of it I was sure. I want life. Choose life as well! Dont look back.

this is the most costanza thing ive ever read

The same story here

Because all things are temporary

I hope it does well to remind you that the thoughts you have are more strongly affected by your emotional and physical state than the opposite.
Wish you the best either way OP

>think of all the people that it'll hurt

sometimes they do