I schooled someone so hard on CS:GO that they got my IP and said they would post it on a forum and mentioned bit coins

I schooled someone so hard on CS:GO that they got my IP and said they would post it on a forum and mentioned bit coins.

Assassin?

what now Sup Forums

P.S. i got him really mad

are you fucking 12? Call your provider, change ip's if he ddoses. Use a vpn to answer Steam calls. You dumb sack of shit

pfff he got my ip. whats the worst that could happen

This, he is the reason we are called Sup Forumstards

You know how much a dark web assassin costs? That nigga can't afford it.

Your neighbor may get a free morman bible and some disposable diapers, IP address a aren't that accurate, Sup Forums thinks i live in an industrial harbour.

>Answering a steam call
>From someone that is pissed off at you

How long have you had a fucking computer retard?

kinda pathetic tbh

Dude people change IP addresses like you change socks. Just chill he's just threatening you. He didnt even send you the number or any proof that he actually has it. Just block him and fuck off

trying to rustle me this hard.

had a computer a long ass time. and i know IP addresses arent worth shit. especially if its dynamic. he gets my town. oo big deal

i know man. just posted this because i thought it was post worthy

That being said, what did you say to make a young boy THAT salty?

went 48 and 8 on Office.

called me a hacker

i shat on him with a swag 7 and deage the whole game

he proceeded to shit talk. and i shit talked back, he didnt take it so well

Pro tip im LEM playing with my silver buddies

status op?

>inb4, he posts the IP here

>CS:GO
>Bitcoins

esea at it again

Usually ISP's will post the address of the ip in the town their server is on. I have tried to get my address or even my town from my own ip and it says i live in a town 100 miles from where i live nothing he can really do besides DDoS you however he could call your isp and get your address however i doubt he could he would need your name and a few more infoz that he would be able to get your address with anyway.

status? well i tried asking him more and he didnt respond. gave up and deleted him off my friends

the aggravation got stale

Pffffahaha

Here op I wrote you a comprehensive guide of how to deal with this
>madfag messages you
>You: lol ur so fucking mad haha
>*block him immediately*
They might actually kill themselves

Oh wait new development

he actually blocked me thats why he didnt respond, and i saw his profile as private. but now i can see his profile now.

maybe the aggravation can continue when i get on my main

you are in canada

ye man good one

woops meant this

for you

>Profile pic is Guy Fawkes masks
fucking kill me please