What's /b smoking tonight? Where do you get your weed and how much is it where you are? General stoner thread

What's /b smoking tonight? Where do you get your weed and how much is it where you are? General stoner thread.

Get mine from a dispensery, this was top shelf at 40 for 1/8th

Get mine from a close friend and it's about 45$ for an eighth

Crystal meth and heroin.

Where are you at?

If your going to go that route at least be classy and do coke

I get mine from a friend

10 a G all the way to the P...skywalker kush

8/10 could have cured better

Whiskey, Monster, cran juice and mineral water to sip

Yo, was on a run 2 days ago and found an 1/8th of pineapple express on the side of the road.. but i get my shit from a MMJ delivery driver.
Shit on the road was from a dispensary tho and its better than my shit lol

Normally I do speedballs. I like to try something different from time to time though.

I was smoking this but this chick broke the fucking downstem

Im in AZ, Where you guys tokin at?

I'm smoking my meh oil, interspersed with my dank oil (pic related), both out of my pen. I'm also enjoying my dank buds out of my vaporizer. I'm also about to crack a beer. Had a fucking excellent day, worked out, ran some errands, got lunch with a buddy and just finished meditating. If you don't already meditate I would highly recommend it.

>If your going to go that route at least be classy and do coke

Lol ok OP. Coke sucks and is too expensive and is as terrible for you, if you're gonna go full druggy you absolutely should not do it with cocaine.

RIP, fuck that cunt

I sell it 10 a g all day ery day. I get ozs 200-230 depending on the quality.

Tell me how

how do i find weeds in htx

We grow and use our shake to make oil, it's not the best oil but it's nice when it comes from something we used to make hash out of now we get oil.

Gaddamn posted the wrong pic

kek

No idea what strain but I'm 3/4 through a gram of decent sativa; smoking out of my vaporizer pen. It's all I can use at the moment but It works like a charm.

weed smokers have tiny IQs, penises, bank accounts. party on

Sit cross legged, with your back straight, and your arms/hands anywhere that is most comfortable. Close your eyes and begin to breathe in and out with full, slow, deep breaths that completely inflate and deflate the diaphragm. It helps to have it be quiet.

Set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes and try to focus on your breathing as much as possible for those 5 minutes. You will immediately notice your mind start to wander, get distracted, and feel temptations to do anything else.. Do not get discouraged! Try your best and simply continue to practice this method every day once or twice a day. As you practice increase the time you set on your timer.

Starting meditation recently really showed me how unfocused my mind is and motivated me to try and work on that and tame it a bit. Its also really pleasant and relaxing to do this, especially at night around bed time.

2725 rippleqood drive
Garland Texas 75044

I live near garland Tx

I live in Dallas. Wanna sell me some weed?

$280 a zip ? Getting ripped off buddy .

Not a big fan of your brick facade

Coming to get you .

I have never found a good pen. I just tried a company called dabadoo that sells this thing called a "bolt kit" it's a portable nail. It came in the wrong color, then broke after a couple uses, so I bought a new top for it and that only worked for a week or so then shit out also. Stickin with the good ol torch and lighter haha

Yeah that sounds like my meh oil. Its clearly not made from high grade buds, it taste like mids and gets you about as high as mids too. But its also extremely stable so was quite well made, hence I don't mind smoking it. I got it for a good price a while back and it kept me high when there wasn't shit for oil around, but of course now I've still got like 3 or 4 grams of the shit left on top of my good oil sooo

Lololol come get some good weed

Grenco Science. Its not the fanciest shit around and its not the cheapest, but their products all work well, are reliable, with discrete design, and are completely worth the money. I've been using their standard G-pen model for my oil for 2 years now without complaint, their new dual quartz coils are fucking excellent. Recently I just picked up a G-Pen Elite Vaporizer and fucking love the thing, I'm puffing on it as I type. If you want a good product that won't break the bank I cannot recommend G Pen more.

Don't know my iq but in school for engineering while I program cnc machines.... Bank account is okay fine you don't need to worry about my cash flow princess, my dick is probably on the low side of average but it was that way before weed.

Good to know. I'll have to check them out

None because I can't find anything in buttfuck nowhere, Australia.

I guess my one complaint is that you can only get their stuff from their store online. I've never found a headshop around here carrying their products. The coils on the standard G-pen need to be replaced every once in a while, depending on how heavily you use it and how well you maintain it. The battery on the G-elite is also a bit eh, but these are nitpicks. Treat your G-pen well and you will have the ability to get stoned anytime anywhere on fire oil and weed without any hassle whatsoever.

i feel you

Go to midtown. Become friends with rich party people. Alot of people vape at clubs and bars and no one thinks its weed.

Pic related is the one I am using. It's a 3 in 1 and aside from some small issues it is fantastic. Clean and easy cooks and the wax cartridge ain't too bad either.

I'm smoking some hydroponically grown cannabis which i get from my dealer david hignal who lives in cardiff, in newcastle NSW. it's about $280 per ounce of cannabis but he will sell up to a pound but i've never bought that much so i'm unfamiliar with the pricing

That's how I feel about my v2 pro series 7

lol'd

This is the one I had that broke

what's that thing on your lighter called again? I wanna get one

Kasher

fuck that, get a toker poker

That big ass thing that goes around your lighter and does nothing a regular lighter and a pair of keys can't do, and it's 10 bucks

says you home's, i fucking love it.

Smokin that fire errl homie

the steam from my hot cocoa mug

What I just smoked. The cartridge is magnetic and pops right out. The cap twists off and you can put about 1/3 of a gram in it. The wax cartridge is pic related but a smaller chamber with a coil on the bottom. Like any other wax coil it gets wax all over the chamber and it can be difficult to scrape. It's better because it burns even and doesn't require anything but holding the pen vertical. The pen only needs 30 seconds to heat up on the loose leaf cartridge and the wax one hits in seconds as long as you didn't overfill it.

Overall I love the pen. It makes very little smell and I can toke in a bathroom with ease. It takes roughly 5 minuets to fully cook a bowl and each is a 1/3g. A little slow for some but I like it.

It also has an e-cig cartridge that works great but will die after 15-20 refills. You can maintain it and get a little more life but not much. You cannot repair the cartridges.

Also I'm on muscle relaxers along with the weed so I ranted a bit.

That is a nice fucking rig there, man

I like that its versatile enough to vape bud, oil and e juice all in one. I don't vape juice but I own a separate pen for oil and weed.

They sell it at the dispensery I go to. Its just a little bulky for me. I like my kasher because they are small and most non stoners think they are a lighter cover. Also they prevent the bic game, so does the toker poker I guess

How much did you spend. Sorry I'm taking forever to reply I'm at work atm

Smoking on some green crack from last harvest tonight. Along with some other goodies...

Thanks. Its my favorite.

I don't have it with me but for my lighters I have a hemp wick dispenser that fits a small bic. Since I smoke the majority of the time out of a one hitter or a very small pipe it makes a big difference for taste and smoothness.

My christmas present was an oz for $350

I like the slurpy cups! I have a glass "Haterade" bottle. But it's a shitty bong so it's just for show

I also like the oil drum and that milkshake looking one. Nice glass.

That is what I needed it for and it works perfect. You have to put a little time into cleaning it and repacking it but if it's prepackaged before you leave then a 1/3rd until you can be private isn't too bad. All you need is 5 mins alone and you can get a really nice buzz going with no smell. If you prepacked your wax or have gel for easy refills you can get lit af and you just blow out a window and put on deodorant or something. The device is also very easy to store and takes up minimal space. My eyes don't get red but your mileage may vary.

It's also nice to have a little nicotine every now and again so why not.

An oz for 350$? Just trying to look out for you when I tell you that you got screwed. I'll come down and help kick the dealers ass if you want?

You must live someplace supremely bumfuck to have assrape prices like that, I don't care how good the weed is.

Also smoking on some Bubba and OG cross...very delicious

Oregon, $100 meh oz, $30/eighth top shelf.

Actually very common price in my area. He sells a g for 20 and my old plug sold em for 25

That is the big downside for most. The base unit which comes with the e-cig and loose leaf cartridges is usually on sale through random things for $140 (is 130 atm) and the wax cartridge is an additional $30. Replacement cartridges are $17 for the e-cig and $30 for the loose leaf.

For what you get it is worth the price in my book. If you take care of it you wont need to buy too many replacements and it ends up saving money.

You mean the dabbuchinos. And thanks they're real. Ran me a bejamjn short of a rack for the both of em

some Headband

Thanks. Start collecting now And try to get one nice piece every year

My big scoop of this year was this guy

Do you smoke out of all of them or are you just using expensive glass to store your drug money? Have any dope non-pipe glass?

Yea man it's like $400 an oz here, but worse is that I'm ok with paying that much, it's just too hard to find here.

smoking some lavender.

I know how it goes. Its not that bad where I'm at but its definitely not a major stop on any drug routes so its prices are typically pretty lame compared to most others. You gotta pay what you gotta pay.

From Cali 25-30 1/8th at local dispensary for stuff around 26% thc

I will get an ounce of "skunk" this weekend for about 15 bucks. I assume it's shit weed but since I'm going to vape it I don't mind.

i dont know how to find shit

I figured they were glass. That's some expensive stuff. My Gatorade one was only around 50 bucks but I knew someone that was running a stand at hemp fest in Seattle so that helped get the price down

I smoked some fruity pebbles earlier, very crystally. I also have 3 firecrackers with reggie in them. I'm about to eat em. Should I do them all at once

>Should I do them all at once
Do you have anything going on for the next 24 hours? Because if they're strong you'll be fucking ripped for most of them. Also does getting way too high make you anxious? If so too much edible could be like a bad mushroom trip.

ten bucks a gram.
pretty good id say.
used to be 20 a gram like 2 years ago. dont know why im finding such low prices these days.

I can't find oil anywhere. How do you make it without blowing up the kitchen

I use most of the nice ones for oil a couple are currently being used for flower when friends come over. I buy glass because I love functional art, so no, my nonfunctional glass is limited to a few pendants

Not sure if troll

If it's a legit haterade it's by high tech the same company that did my barrel collab with Dwreck, it's likely a Chinese knock off though. Does it say high tech on it anywhere?

In your garage and don't light a lighter around you. Its not that hard people with no common sense just make it look like a meth lab haha. I do it in my garage with the glass tube and butane, then put it in a vaccume chamber. For that I just took some hard plexiglas and cut a hole in it for a air pump to go through. Then take a metal mixing bowl and put your oil in the bottom on the partchment paper. Turn your pump on and let it sit till you like it. I never get the same consistancy so I'm not the best at it obviously. But I make my own oil from my own weed grown by me

Feelsgoodman.jpg

I know it is like a bad mushroom trip. One time I put 3.5 grams into tea and drank it all. That was insane and I was high for like 10 hours with after effects into the next day

probably mexicans

I'm almost 100% sure it's a knock off. No branding anywhere. But I'm at work and cant look at it right now. When I get home I'll take a peak and if it's high-tech I'll be making another weed thread just to show you haha

well i do live 30 minutes from the mexican border.

can I make brownies with 6 gs?

Small batch go for it

You could make like 3-6 brownies, depending on how strong you'd like them to be. But you could not make a whole big batch with 6 fucking grams and have them be any kind of potent. Probably just make some firecrackers if you really want edibles.

Dabbin on some live resin rn, got it for $30, in Central Cali. Would take a pic but I'm too stoned

Also I get my shit from a old friend from high school

how do you make brownies

need to make "budder."

then just make brownies as normal, except replace he butter with budder

Just make firecrackers. Its going to be far easier for you and you don't even have enough for a decent batch of brownies anyway.

Get some graham crackers and nutella and olive oil and tinfoil. Grind your bud up very finely. Mix some nutella and oil together in a bowl and spread a bunch on one graham cracker. Sprinkle weed onto the nutella mixture then spread more on another graham cracker and sandwich the two together. The amount of weed you put in determines the potency. Wrap it in foil and put it in the oven at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes. BOOM edible.

Coke has always been known as the rich man's drug of choice that's why I said it. What drug do most wealthy people od on? But now that I think of it money doesn't make you classy so there's that