Reasons why we shouldn't have another crusade and why you are wrong

Reasons why we shouldn't have another crusade and why you are wrong

Besides the fact that the first crusade was one of the greatest historical follies isn't enough for you?

Try try again.

Heretic!
Deus Vult!

Try try making a reasonable argument fuckwit

>implying that this thread is serious.

lmao XD 10/10 thread tbh famalam

Fucking lost at that picture.

Saracen spotted.

Thread dying.
Must Bump.

Once again!

This thread will be front page!

end yourself rightly, heretic.

Mission Complete.
Thread revived.

Got 2 dubs in a row.

"Fuck, we're losing him!"
"Nobody cares about this dumb thread!"
"I do! So it stays!"

This thread is gonna stay until people start filling it, and I don't care how long it takes!

What is this, page 3?! Unacceptable! We must retake the front page!
DEUS VULT!

It's working!

Bump.

Front page Motherfuckers!

I've been waiting

Dammit!

Oh, nevermind, good.

I could believe this.

DEUS VULT, crusader!

Because the Jews control the holy land which according to most biblical literalists is the right path for history to be taking anyway, thus eliminating the need for the crusades?

Because fighting over a shithole is dumb, we should invade somewhere nice like Sweden instead.

I mean, if you wanna go kill a bunch of angry middle eastern people don't let me stop you. If you killed more than a couple dozen you might even make it onto the news for 10 seconds before some baconphobe, or more likely some goat enthusiast beats your high score for the month.

>fish

DEUS fucking VULT.

Cant think of any

Oc

who killed crusaderkun?

he killed himself

Yes! I did it! Deus Vult!

Bump.

We need more crusaders!

Why wont people pay attention to this thread!

DEUS VULT!

Because nobody gives a fuck about Jerusalem any more?

What
is
this
HEATHEN!?

Masons' already got Jerusalem's gold. Why bother?

stfu
the crusades were awesome!

DEUS GODDAMN VULT!

You need to read Jeremiah 51 in the Bible.

We do NOT need to have another Crusade, because prophecy is on the cusp of being fulfilled.

There aimoky won't be enough time to form another invasion.

Trump is going to introduce you to the Anti Christ. Except that Trump will tell you he is the second coming of Christ, here to Rapture folks away or an Alien here to evacuate the Earth.

Life as we know it will not be here 100 years from today.

When the pope doesn't call you for the crusade.

THREAD MUST LIVE
H
R
E
A
D

M
U
S
T

L
I
V
E

hello everyone as per my friends dying wish I am making a post here to inform you that crusaderkun has passed away, he took his own life last night

he wanted to thank you all for Trumps great victory and all the fun he had in this forum

his only regret was missing out on Trumps inauguration ceremony but he died with a smile on his face

he also wanted to apologize for being a cancerous tripfag

thank you for being his friend

More like an awe-inspiring waste of time, money and lives.

I could probably count over a dozen different dictators from history that match that incredibly vague "prophecy". Because that's how con artist seers work.

I'm this threads life-support.

when mulisms and christians kill each other we win!

Page 4! Seriously?

Please be interested...

checked

Wikipedia counts the Umayyads at 1100 men

checked

The Chapter I mentioned is a bit more than vague prophecy. But couple it with Matthew 19?

And you have most of what Revelations has promised.

The only things we need is for all of mankind to declare "Peace Peace Peace" and the Anti Christs actual arrival.

Pro Tip He will not be a human being which is the mistake most looking for him have made through out the ages.

Several things needed to be True before the "End of Days" could actually happen.

1. Israel had to once more exist as a nation and that was not the case until 1948.
(Matt 19)

2. There had to be a falling away from "Faith".
(2 Thess 2:3)

3. There had to be a replacement of the "True Jews" with those who"Claim to be the tribe of Judah but do lie and are the Synagogue of Satan". (Rev 2:9 and 3:9)

Until these were fulfilled? None of the later Prophecies like "Arrival of the Anti-Christ" could be.

checked

checked

checked but fuck you

I'm gonna dump as many as I can, have 100 or so

Checked
and yes please!

YES!!!!

Qui vult audire iocum?

These things take up too much phone space

Me

Deus Vult

Pulso pulso,

I don't wanna grow my dick three inches hiro

I don't see how Matt 19 requires Israel to be a nation.

The vast, vast, vast majority of the population are religious. Christian proportion of the global population isn't notably lower than it's been in the past.

I don't even know what you're trying to say with the last one.

Furthermore, predicting that "Shit will be different, and people will twist religion for their own ends" isn't a prophecy, it's been happening since the dawn of human intelligence.

My fav

I guess you haven't read enough history to learn that the Crusaders got their asses kicked more often than they kicked ass.

Hence the fact that Muslims continued to hold Jerusalem for many more centuries.

niggers

Im a White Muslim