Im getting tired of Russia messing with our elections and killing civvies in Aleppo. I say its time to hit back...

Im getting tired of Russia messing with our elections and killing civvies in Aleppo. I say its time to hit back. Covert ops inside Russia, fuck their shit up maybe kill a few of their soldiers to let them know not to fuck with the us. We also need to start shooting down their planes in Syria. Im pissed off that they are just killing civilians. We need to crush Russia and teach them a lesson they won't soon forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Intelligence_Community#Members
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is bait, no one can be this retarded, even for Sup Forums standards.

Fucking traitorous Republicans. Reagan is turnign in his grave.

Can't spell, therefore your argument is invalid.

No wonder your party is red. Fucking turn coat. #NOTMYFUCKINGTRAITOROUSPRESIDENT

I'm not even a republican, open your mind to other sources of info besides mainstream media, facebook, and twitter and then form an opinion.

This is the opinion of the CIA and 17 other US intelligence agencies. They are much smarter than you.

And the CIA is why most people think America is full of warmongers, they may be smarter than me but they are guided by bad morals.

>OP

>Can find out that Russia "rigged the elections"
>Cant find Omar Matens wife even whit her phone
Yeah, theyre smart as fuck

AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

one of those agencies is the coast guard

Is the Coast Guard considered an intelligence agency now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Intelligence_Community#Members
look at fourth on the list
i dont know how the coast guard is supposed to know who is hacking who

Well what do you know, the Coast Guard has a intel section. The more you know.

you never know when you might need to spy on the water

And the tears just keep coming and coming.

How about trying to partner up with russia instead?

>what is treason
The traitorous Trumpcucks, ladyboys and faggots.

Google "mutually assured destruction", OP.

>obama before Trump gets elected

>there has never been a time where an outside party has ever had the chance to influence election results. That's insane. Trump needs to accept defeat.

>after

>RUSSIA DID IT THATS THE REASON WHY HILLARY DIDNT WIN WE LOOKED INTO IT WE HAVE PROOF TRUMP SHOULDNT HAVE WON

Typical nig nogs.

this

Tis' better have a powerful ally than a powerful enemy.

>implies wanting to have better relations with another country is treason
>being this fucking liberal

Watch some more Facebook videos, faggot.

>the words of a traitor

Better relations with Russia =/= completely submitting to Russia

>mfw these cucks are getting intellectually fucked

You know you're in a post-fact world when people start thinking they know more than the CIA

Lol so the US never tried to influence the politics of another country? Hahahahhahaha ever?
Stupidfag, go do some research!

why don't you try dick fucking your own ass! Ain't gonna work.

Butthurt europoor detected. Your days of leeching off us are gone. Get your own army ya dip. Why should we care about some dead sand niggers and europoors anyway.

It's not about knowing more than the CIA....
It's about knowing what the CIA is trying to hide.
And us Anonfags became quite good at this shit.

How very ignorant of you say, please state reasons to see if I can retract that statement.

Messing with our elections? first off there is no proof just speculation also the DNC has rigged and cheated during the elections and that is a fact. If you want to stop the election rigging then get rid of the DNC.

Remember comrade, it's only fair if their globalist cuck candidate wins.

don't worry about it. it's just left wing propaganda. they can't admit that they lost so it must be something else.

lol npr has full warmonger mode engaged. they talk about nothing but fiting russia and syria and how pootin stole the election.obama pls step down without starting ww3 u silly affirmitive action peace prize winning negro. yer side lost cause you are worse than any neocon evar. pls fuk off and die.

Nah dude now they're our friends because Putin says Obama sucks.

нет

Neoliberal please. Liberals are thrilled Killary good stomped.

Cool story bro. I look forward to reading your citations.

Well I suppose I meant the Alt-Left as it were. Traditional Liberals that are the likes of Jefferson I have no problem with.