WWYD - the sequel

WWYD - the sequel

cover with blanket then feed her eggs.

You milf's tongue needs to explore my girls little cunt. Shove her tongue deep inside and taste every drop of her. Get her pussy nice and wet for your cock. You're woman would stay tied down while I fuck her while I listen to the moans and watch you please my girl.

WWJD?

im 27 and this womans face is too young for me. that and her big toe and hairy arms are a turnoff too

who wanted more of her?

love to see more of her working your cock

your girl into groups?
my milf likes all her holes worked and cums hard when i talk about having her used like a party favor, getting covered in cum.

My girl is totally submissive, she's a kinky little bitch, I've yet to have someone else fuck her, but her eyes would light up if I gave her the chance.

Any of your milfs ass? I want to see my girl give her a good rim job and stick her finger up her ass and lick them clean.

me

Please

i would rub my dick between her thighs till i cum while

Anybody like country girls?

would love to see that cock up close, sliding in and out of my milfs cunt while i lick her clit.

have your girl sit on her face so my milf can eat her out

love an up close view of you cumming in or on the milf

oh hell yea.

continue.

slap her butt and try to get sex but if she's still asleep probably cover up and snuggle

cute semen demon, more of her legs or ass?

have sexual intercourse with her

Don't have anything real good of her, but she's rocking a choker at all times aka the black belt.

after they have licked each other out and tasted each other, I'd stack my girl on top of yours, both their asses up in the air and take turns fucking each of their holes. You'd watch as my girls pussy juice and your milfs are mixed with each other on my cock. You'd lay below your milf licking her out while my cock thrusts in and out of each of their wet pussys and stretched assholes.

fuck yeah she has sexy legs and feet!

WWbD?

fuck yeah

keeep going nigger

fuuuuuck, holy shit.

i need more

anyone in the 413? f**book.../emmycarr

nice. who'd you bareback? i'd lay beneath her and maybe get a few licks of your cock and then lick the cum out of your cum dumpster. have the other girl suck me off at the same time.

she is super hot

any nudes?

Has anyone here read America by Jean Beaudrillard? Need a quick summary of it and hard to find online

I'd break my dick off in her and let it marinate.

Goddamn. More plz

Blazer stays and everything else cut off with a pair of scissors. Taken from behind.

Wwyd with this one?

what do?

which one, why, and what'd b do to them?

destroy that sideways pussy then stick my bellend only in her ass and fill her up

Either most flexible ever, or tongue like an anteater. Wtf?!?!?!

MORE

Fuck, she is gonna make me cum soon

how? what do you wanna do to her?

The one in white gets me hard as hell

I'm stroking thinking about facefucking her

PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYYEEEESSSSSSSS.

So much cock and cunt juice would pour out of them to be licked up, my cock shiny from their pussies. I'd fuck any hole.

wwyd to this slut?

more?

Thrown around at least 14 guys all holes filling this one.

Tight dress, wwyd

tori?

Gf

wwyd

So wwyd?

N

Did anyone want to fap to my wife?

Too soon

what would b do to this slutty babe

?

get her back up to right the bells of Notre Dame

I might, if there's more...

Just an inside joke

Wwyd

PLEASE tell me you have a feet pic of her?

She is beautiful.

niiiiice tits, more?

Yes please feet pic would be nice!

ma?

Left

which one?

western ma - found her on f*cebook

Doubt it but u will look for some.
Wwyd to her?