Are there anyone here with dual or more citizenship?

Are there anyone here with dual or more citizenship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCOvd47d6Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=7zehyo1-Tr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

send me a norwegian cutie gf and i'll have 2

this ^

yeah, what do you want?

I qualify for Polish citizenship by blood but I don't feel like it would be right to claim it without knowing the language.

I plan on gathering a citizenship from each of the nordic countries. Because of mutual deals and the passport union it won't take long, can have them all in less than 10 years. Except for Norway of course, since they don't allow for citizens with multiple citizenships. Hope that'll change someday.
Can't have two if one is from Norway.

I could easily get dual citizenship if I filled out some forms.

My father has

Yes but both are EU passports lol

:(

I think Estonia forces single citizenship too.

sort of
I qualify for pic related, but the Indian government doesn't class a holder of it as being a citizen of India. However, the British government regards it as citizenship.

It essentially gives me the right to live and work in India until I die. I just can't vote or hold a pubic office.
Annoyingly, you have to reapply for it when you turn 20, and when you turn 60 or something, so I would need to reapply for it in a few months.

can you explain how that works? are you going to go around and marry women from each country then divorce them?

I thought Denmark didn't allow dual citizenship either

>are you going to go around and marry women from each country then divorce them?
you do know that you get citizenship after living in a country for a couple of years, right?

oh yeah

That's like a right to remain.
You can apply for it. You don't "get" it.

If my mom got her act together I would be eligible for British and Polish through her. Dad's side is too far removed.

>no contribution to the thread just being a smartass for no reason

classic frog post

An older coworker of mine from India said you used to be able to have an Indian and U.S. but the politicians in India became worried about the diaspora voting their corrupt asses out and stopped it. Then it became a bureaucratic nightmare so they released things like your pic.

>citizenship in Denmark
good luck lmao

Every national of an EU country is an EU citizen, so every EU citizen have at least two citizenship. His country's and the EU's.
Done, contributed while being a smartass.

A US and Nigerian passport.

Im getting my british citizenship as soon as my DUI case gets dismissed in USA.

Nope, you can't hold EU citizenship without an EU country's citizenship, so it doesn't exist as an independent entity.

Italian citizenship here

Practically skip the language requirement because I graduated from a Swedish or Norwegian school, skip the culture test because I speak Swedish or Norwegian, don't have a criminal record, be able to support myself financially, don't have debts owed to the public, don't take social services for 2,5 years, live in Denmark for 2 years and lastly make a pledge of troskab og loyalitet. That's all it'll take, from what I've found.

And even if I missed some crucial detail in Danish citizenship law, the worst that can happen is the required time I have to have lived in Denmark jumps from 2 years to 7. When I've eventually got that citizenship I'll have a good laugh at all the third world job & benefit seekers who will invariably fail.

I have Bolivian. Paraguayan and Argentine citizenship

kys

Kinda have dual citizenship. Because faroese passport turns into a eu passport if i enter a eu countri.

EU isn't a country, so that doesn't count.

United states and mexico

I plan on getting canadian citizenship because getting the whole continent gives me a 10% boost to my crops and ego

This guy gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCOvd47d6Qg

youtube.com/watch?v=7zehyo1-Tr4

I only have one passport, because I love my country and I'm not a treasonous rat.

You mean you love your state. Giving allegiance to one apparatus just to give disposable machine men to the elite. Pathetic. Maybe if you were loyal to a group that actually exists, like a village or commune, you'd see that communities and other groups of connected people don't actually extend beyond that, except in a vague sense of peoples who know that other people exist a ways away, and that they are supposedly on the same side as those peoples.

Chicano de merda, espero que o Trump te deporte a ti e a toda a tua familia

Why is South African passport written in French?

because boers

I have dual U.S.-Canadian citizenship from my mother and father both being Canadian immigrants to the U.S.