>Be me
>be playing WoW
>New expansion is shit story wise
>Gameplay is fun though
>Been playing since Vanilla
>Wanting a legacy server
>Blizzard cucks not doing it
Get in here Vanilla fags
Lets see if any of you remember the classics.

you think vanilla is better than legion story wise ? how fucking delusional are you ? another retard on the "i want to live out my childhood again" legacy bandwagon, vanilla was ok but in comparison to what the game is now, its total shit.

they should do a roguelike of every dungeon ever made in the game, like diablo style hacknslash or get technical and have roles etc, I'd play the fuck out of that.
Was in a guild until the start of WoTLK and one fo the best on the servers then got bored, game got shit after TBC.

/thread

/thread

10 man UBRS, 4-8 times a day with the guild to get prepared for MC. Good times.

I was only playing to farm mounts. Have Invincible, Mimrons Head, Ashes of Al'ar and The Elegon Cloud Serpent. Game feels boring to me even thought there is plenty of Legion content.

There have been better stories than legion, IMO legion lacks quite a bit of originality than other expansions. I never mentioned anything of how Vanilla had a better story. Vanilla was the most memorable for me. But I mean hey if your just coming in from Cataclysm or some shit exp like that then whatever

Those were the days.

>not admitting that wrath had the best story
>wrath had wintergrasp
>ship boss in icecrown
>cross fucking server dungeon finder
>talent trees were advanced and character diversity was at an all time high
Yeah vanilla was cute and all, but of course all you want is to fight the artificial difficulty patchwerk with the gayest enrage timer the world has ever seen. Legion is boring similar to Draenor.

WoTLK Was my favourite Expansion.
>Best Everything

>getting butthurt over shit talking legion
>mfw

He's not even being butthurt over legion you autistic manchild.

Why the fuck do people want Vanilla back it was absolute trash, do you like to play unbalanced classes at 60 because thats what you will get.

user-fag is trying to defend legions story.
>finding newfags on Sup Forums and to WoW

>being this new to WoW

Just play on a private server.

/thread

OP Here
Used to play on Nostalrius till Blizzard had it shut down.

isnt elysium tonight/tomorrow?

This has to be marketing shills, vanilla warcraft was great for 2005, but I don't understand why anyone would actually want to reinvest time in it.

/thread

OP Here
Only reason I would like to go back to it is because I had a lot of great memories with it. And was reliving them on Nostalrius till it got taken down.

Another vanilla circlejerk thread, this is more disturbing than all the wrath faggots sucking eachother off while praising the expac

I know these threads always end up resulting in autistic name calling, but you seem to be at least responding in a reasonable manner. So let me ask you; Was it the game, or the fun you had with your guild?
The guild fun you're looking for still exists, it's just harder to find.

OP to answer questions I guess
It was mainly both. I played Warcraft 1-3 and being introduced to an MMO which allowed practially an entire land for me as a player to explore and interact with other players. It was great. The raids were fun. Doing goofy things in the game with friends were fun. And guild's were fun. Plus there wasn't as many PvP Rouge rapers.

yes, elysium relaunch with nostalrius database should go live tomorrow the 17th.

Vanilla WoW was great because it was all new, some of the best time of my gamer-life.
TBC had great raids and I joined the guild I was in until I quit wow (great guys/girls I still miss).
WotlK had everything the game needed to be great: top raids, wintergrasp (pvp action and the "dungeon", LFG tool, nice dungeon system with great rewards to bring up a twink, nice story (except I never wanted to kill the mighty Lich King Arthas)...
But after playing a game for 8 years every single day it got boring and I quit. So many ppl told me that it was the perfect time as the game got worse after WotlK (not bad, just worse). But the same guys say that Legion made WoW great again. Still wanna try out new nostalrius server for fun.

legoin sucks btw

I enjoyed early Cata for the first 3-4 months, I remember the PvE content was actually pretty hard and it really brought people together plus the variety of the new zones were pretty cool.

Unfortunately it got old pretty fast, I quit shortly before 4.1 and had no desire to touch the pieces of shit that Mists/Warlords and Legion looked like.

Game peaked content wise BC-Ulduar, that era was GOAT

> bm mongo detected
> legoin

Legion expansion best expansion

Exactly the same with me. But living through the horror that was and is anything past WoTLK is just a nightmare. But the Raids, PvP, and dungeoning is fun.

>Just coming into WoW when Legion comes out
>Never experienced Vanilla - WoTLK
>Being this much of a faggot

Bumping

>I enjoyed early Cata for the first 3-4 months,
Cata was fuckig horrible. It had potential to be great but it dropped at a time when the core of the game was evolving to be completely dumbed down and retarded to stupidity levels. If that had have dropped before TBC it would have been incredible.

I'm not a lore-fag, but I believe that would just fuck everything up.