What should I do with this POS, anons? I'm not destroying it, but I'm looking for project ideas. it's all stock...

what should I do with this POS, anons? I'm not destroying it, but I'm looking for project ideas. it's all stock, been used all of 3 hrs.

Other urls found in this thread:

macintoshgarden.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

put a slice of baloney or any circular meat in the cd tray then close it, post webm of it too i wanna watch it go in

get onto it quads

im gonna have it witness that

Better do it OP
Quads have spoken

Install OS 9

install vintage software
macintoshgarden.org/

have fun. in not then pic related

god damnit op

Win

Gut it and put a modern pc in it.

hang it from a tree and use it like a swing

I don't have any baloney!!! who eats that shit, anyway?

Give it to me.

If it's Intel architecture, install boot camp and turn it into a server. If it's not Intel sell it on ebay.

are you anywhere near Chicago?

put on shitty old powerpc version of debian, install cowsay

deli cheese that comes in circular slices then?

I honestly don't have any of that.

My worthless piece of shit brother has been clinging on to one of these since the early mid 2000's. It's currently in my parents basement whom he still lives with as a 30 year old taking up space that they need.

that's hilarious, dude. what the fuck does he use it for?

name what foods you own starting with the meat products and we'll figure out what to do

I was thinking about gutting it and turning it into a MAME machine to go along with the shitty tank stick I got a few months ago.

You're one reply away from receiving a ban. Post a meme reply, and you're done.

He doesn't. He hasn't used it in over 6 or 7 years at least. He's essentially just hoarding it and treats it as a precious treasure.

When my mom tells him that he has to get rid of it he starts yelling at her that all his pictures and info is on it and that if he throws it out he'lol lose that stuff and people will steal it.

I used to feel sorry for him but recent events made me realize he's just a piece of shit

dude, I'm in my garage pounding a few beers. it's freezing in Illinois. I'm trying not to make noise so the wife won't wake up and yell at me. space heaters kick so much ass.

they bottomed out in price a few years back and are starting to slowly rise again. Apple products command a premium and that shit is borderline vintage now.

If it's working and in good condition, let him keep hoarding it. your parents don't desperately need the cubic foot of space it's taking up.

what in the fucking fuck are you talking about?!

rape it

take out the hard drive, chuck the rest.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

As an edgy handy teen he modified it by removing one of the sides and replacing it with shittily cut out fiberglass. He also installed neon lights or some shit inside the tower. Not too sure what else he did with it tbh but it's definitley not stock.

On its own it doesn't take up too much space, but he "cleaned out" his hoarder of a room by putting a large amount of his shit in the basement. The tower has been there for a long time though and always comes to mind.

I know that, he knows that, my parents have something of an idea but once he starts yelling at them they surrender.

really, cause they're going for about 17 bucks all over the net.

Make a flat touch screen shirt and put the comptuer in a backpack with a battery then walk around with it and look all cool and shit.

Or you could just Kys faget

your parents need to practice tough love, user.

I took my dremel and hollowed out the inside and built a gaming pc out of one once. Got an adapter for the apple monitor too. Was a fun project.

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

nah. the only reason I have it is because I worked on a music store years and years ago and they realised that they fucked up when they decided to carry shitty computers just to be able to say they sold Apple products. the fucking thing sat there for 5 years. I only got it because they were about to throw it out. I thought I could salvage at least the case. so I took it home. unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything to do with it, and the case looks cool enough to throw away.

They can't do that. He's the middle child and constantly bitches about how he's always gotten the short end of the stick. It's amazing how disrespectful and fucked in the head he can be and they'll still have some excuse for it.

He also smokes weed everyday which I think they're just in denial about

what's the to hollow out?

hollow what out? all you have to do is take out the Mobo, drives, and power supply and you have a completely empty case.

fuck, user! I think I should hang out with your brother.

nothing to hollow out

Go for it. If you like neurotic, insecure people then he's your guy. Every conversation is small talk there's nothing to ever take away from a conversation with him. But he's a wizard at least

a friend with weed is a friend indeed!

maybe you need to find something that's meaningful to him to talk about?

Just install bugdom on it and that's all you need.

maybe op needs to go to the store and buy some mother fucking baloney!

fuck that! I'm drunk!

quads get

shoe on head