Jyn dies at the end

Jyn dies at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/McJfTpAGXK0?t=2m8s
chom.pl/l/1128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anakin Skywalker dies in the end

everyone dies in the end

Actually true though. The empire blows the base up.

Everyone knew this though, they weren't in 4.

but people didnt know this was the sequel to the prequals of the originals making it the prequel to the originals

Implying anyone cares its not episode 8

its just filler.. like we all expected.. lining disneys pockets

That's deep

Rogue One is the only prequel to the original IV-VI trilogy.

who?

My biggest problem with this movie was that there's no stinger at the end. How the fuck am I supposed to know what happens next, why should I see the next movie, whenever the fuck they decide to make it. This kind of shit sucks.

Please tell me you're acting this retarded

obvious bait is obvious

Why was Sup Forums so angered over this movie again? Idk, I don't keep up with the alt-right mental illness movement.

But you know they all die just by watching A New Hope. It was just a way for them to film something "cool".

they are angered by everything, especially if its remotely popular.

Literally everyone in this poster dies by the end of the movie.

Vader doesn't die until episode 6 though. You said everyone in that poster dies in the film.

That's one of the things I actually loved about this movie.

I love all of the star wars movies, but they all have happy feel good endings but this one was darker and felt way more realistic.

I also liked how there were no real Jedi's at all.

What bothered me though, was if I'm not mistaken, in New Hope, when they unveil the plans to the rebels before they attack the first Death Star they say 'a lot of bothan's died to get these'.

I don't remember seeing a single bothan at any point through this movie

Just because we didn't see them in any later films doesn't necessarily mean they had to have died.

There was a female lead who made them feel insecure and there's minorities in the movie so they automatically started autistically screeching "JEWS"!

I really wish that board was moved over to /r/the_donald.

What I told you was true, from a certain point of view.

You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

>was if I'm not mistaken
you are mistaken

Not Vader. He lives.

Okay, I didn't see Vader in the background. I'll give you that.

nah thats jedi

SJW bullshit film. Would not watch/10

The "many Bothans" line is from Return of the Jedi, not A New Hope. Those were the plans for the second Death Star, not the first.

What movie did they say that in.

I thought it was Hope, but it could be return.

fuck you dude

I hate SJW's as much as the next guy on this site, but a good movie is a good movie, and just cause there is a female lead doesn't mean it's feminist propaganda.

So the film about a young Han Solo will take place after ep IV?
Retard.

who give a fuck about some childish movie

next movie will be about them bothans

Rogue 2 : the many Bothans

That film hasn't been made yet you colossal faggot.

That is only a tiny bit of why i consider it SJW probaganda. Take a look at what the writers of that film said about it.

youtu.be/McJfTpAGXK0?t=2m8s

2:08 is starting point. Dont know why Sup Forums dont include youtube starting point in links.

A Star Wars movie without light sabers, Jedi, the force, iconic music or Skywalkers isn't a Star Wars movie, it's a cash-grab, and that's what this movie felt like to me the entire time. So many pointless in your face cameos that were simply unless and stupid, specially those with over the top music cues like you getting to see some old character was so fucking special they needed to over evagerate it with goofy mood music. When the crew starts getting killed I couldn't have cared less. Had no connection to anyone in this movie. The blind dude and his gay bear lover were okay, I guess, but both of their deaths were also stupid. I could not stand Vaders dialog. James earl jones is old as fuck and really didn't sound great as Vader & his lines are awful. Then, everyone had been saying how it tied to the next film so perfectly. NOPE. Vader shows up with his 30 seconds of badass maneuvers slamming dudes and force pulling all they weapons while swinging his saber like a madman and being a bad ass, but in the next episode he's a slow and wooden, why? And I have to say, if they ha access to use Vader in the film, why didn't they just make a kick ass Vader movie or at least use him like this more? It wound have been so much better if they pulled 40 minutes of useless shit from this movie and added ten more minutes of Vader murdering people.

My favorite scene was Jyn and Leia making out in the rebel locker room.

Your mom dies in the end if you don't reply to this post.

Oh man, nearly forgot... Leia is in the movie as a horrible fully cgi monstrosity. Yes, I'm serious. She looks about as real as scooby doo does in his movies.

everyone or just him?

Disagree. I'm not really fond of Jedis and I could go a long time without seeing another lightsaber fight. This felt like when I played with my star wars toys as a kid. It was always WWII in space for me. I don't care for the family of wizards.

Pointless nostalgia callbacks I could have done without though.

No George Lucas means no Star Wars which means no me. Only 1-6 count.

Now I'm out of here before the h8.

I didn't go into it feeling that way, and maybe I'm laying more blame on the feeling that so much was lacking in the film on specific things from the other saga films. Maybe it's a Star Wars movie without those things, it's just not a very good one.

Too each his own. I think I'm going to enjoy this one more than most people. In a way I feel like Force Awakens was more of a cashgrab. It was definitely trying to give something for everyone.

I'm not on board with Young Every Character movies. Those can fuck off. But this is the one I had hope for and thankfully the studio reshoots didn't Suicide Squad it.

I hated how episode 1-3, and to some extent 7, had lightsabers being used for everything as much as possible.

I think its more interesting to use it as a last resort, such as fighting other jedi/sith. Seeing lightsabers destroy useless droids every other scene isn't fun or exciting.

Even some of the overly choreographed duels were not necessary.

Thank you. Aint never watching that shite now.

I feel the same way but with Irvin Kershner

I agree with this. Did you ever watch the Red Letter Media/Mr. Plinkett reviews of the prequel trilogy? He makes the exact point that Lucas pretty much denigrated the lightsaber as this mystical, otherworldly weapon to a shiny lightup toy by featuring it too much.

Eh, I could see the Han Solo movie being okay if for no other reason than it will give more backstory to his relationship with Lando.

inb4 EU which isn't really canon anymore so...

Someone post pics of her ass

To me the key to Han Solo is he's the prototypical mysterious man with a past. Filling it all in robs it of something.

There's going to be a scene where he gets the vest, someone's going to tell him "Great kid, don't get cocky" etc

The rumored Young Yoda movie would be even worse

Its like you didn't even watch the movie.

Third stormtrooper from the right lives.

Except Bothans

EVERYONE DIES EXCEPT VADER. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET BY "STANDALONE
MOVIE"?

if no one saw that coming they're retarded.

Haven't seen it, but not at all surprised. It seemed like that kind of movie.

you know that they are going to start rebooting the original trilogy after episode 9 right?

because its a disney money grab

>shiny lightup toy
rofl, correct on multiple levels

The characters treated it like it was the only tool in the galaxy and Lucas did his best to merchandise the hell out of it.

Everyone loved the lightsaber already, but now it was dangled in front of the mouth-breathers until they bought all 500 versions.

I curse you in the Name of Hastur

>The rumored Young Yoda movie would be even worse
not interested in some Yoda on Yaddle sex??

wouldn't be surprised

Aren't we on the 3rd or 4th spiderman in 10 years?

yeah but I still wana see it
sad
jews got me
when another conan reboot that isnt gay for pay tier?

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
ART MODELS FORUM Boy&Girl !!New Update!!

>>> chom.pl/l/1128

It's not PC for them.

im pretty sure she is Anakin skywalkers reincarnation, hence all the skils

good

Are you triggered?

I mentally dropped Rouge One when I saw Vaders plastic walmart mask

I also thought his mask looked terrible. Dunno how they fuck that up, I've seen better cosplayers.

I find your lak of taste disturbing

It was pretty damn good, money grabbing aside. By far better than 7. But then again, literally any movie that disney makes in the star wars universe is going to be a money grab to certain people, no matter how good it is.

Spoiler alert, any hollywood movie made ever is a money grad. They arent spending assloads of cash just to make a movie, theyre doing it to make a profit. If they didnt make profits, we would have no movies at all

Thus far, twat.

I want there to be more skantily clad women in next one.
i want women to be offended.
Men are pigs

Your mother too

as if they didn't just use a replica costume

i don't give a fuck in the end

Early in the movie the city on Jetta feels alot like Jerusalem. And our heroes are the Palestinians. That being said I don't know how you can make a foreign power fight the local rebellion and it not have middle east overtones.

Go see this movie for the 60 seconds of Darth Vader walking down the hall fucking dudes up. That's the guy that scared me as a kid. Not some emo cry baby Lucas turned him into in the prequels.

The lead being female has nothing to do with insecurity. It has to do with liberals pushing their Bullshit agenda.

Says the insecure little fag. Check out that edgy pic he found. Grow the fuck up or do the world a favor and be an hero.