How is the image?

How is the image?

Other urls found in this thread:

movie-sounds.org/crime-film-sounds/sound-clips-from-true-romance-1993/your-ancestors-are-niggers
movie-sounds.org/crime-film-sounds/sound-clips-from-true-romance-1993/and-your-great-great-great-great-grandmother-fucked-a-nigger
movie-sounds.org/crime-film-sounds/sound-clips-from-true-romance-1993/and-she-had-a-half-nigger-kid-now-if-that-is-a-fact-tell-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why Spain tho?

Remove China, Southeast Asia and Mexico and it would look pretty good.

>leaving in Turkey
Nice try roach

trade spain for turkey. spain is alright. spanish guys are effeminate and weird but their food is great.

Also Italians are niggers so get rid of Italy too.

maybe accident? besided spaniards are basically niggers as are frenchmens, italians and greeks.

Haiti is still there

I see him.

get rid of USA too and you're not far from the truth

Nah, the French are saxons. They are white. Italians Spaniards and Greeks are definitely niggers though.

>leaves china and russia

Fixed.

You got rid of Spain, but kept Mexico? What's your rationale?

the spanish are just less shitty french people. they arent the cream of the crop but they aint bad

too much cool history to wipe italy off the map

You can't Deus vult if you erase heathen occupied land.

>leaving Turkey, Mexico, Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, assorted island nations of no value, and Greenland

Highly questionable.

we need someone to go to war with after the brown people are dead

if you dont reply to your mom this post will die in its sleep

dfg

>takes out the trash
>leaves ireland

What if the world actually was flat. And they taught us that it's round and made fake globes to support it. Videoshop "live" International Space Station footage and we all just eat it up.

Take out China too

Agreeded don't know why Mexico isn't trash

>leaves canada intact
t. canadian

Nice thread, retard. Take out other continents, which are natural barriers. Ever thought what a tidal wave would do without any other piece of land to take it? What about hurricanes? Mexico alone helps with the hurricane protection due to its mountain ranges.
It's fine to not like groups of people, but this? Damn. You're just not aware of what other landmasses do for you.

we wouldnt last 10 years without other countries and their resources

remove spain but not turkey. fuck off roach lover

kek the french are normans, saxons are english.

Can u please keep thailand. I live there and i kinda like it. And people here dont really do anything that matters to the world. Please leave us be......Pretty pleasee. We have fuck today pay tomorrow too

The English are the Anglo-Saxons, a hybrid group made of Angles and Saxons. Why do some people make such a big fuss over race when they're already all mixed up themselves?

well fuck why cant we stop being friends with france instead? our saudi allies have already infiltrated

Yes, teach us the ways of autism

I literally only go to Thailand for their whores so i largely agree with you. What little contribution they bring to the world is important enough to justify keeping them around

Sure, right after I'm done teaching your mom how to twerk on my dick. :^).

kek. you know nothing of america then. obviously if all global markets and land masses disappeared at once america would be fucked, but america is perfectly sustainable in isolation

you forgot to take out yourself.

Far too much of Asia is left.

Based on your autism alone I am confident you will never have anyone twerk on your dick

You forgot the white trash OP

Holy fuck you're both utterly retarded.

>falling for it
kek :^). also nice meme faggot, lol.

oh shit bro you have opened my eyes. like for realz b. i gotta like sit down and contemplate this one...fuck breh..it's like prince saying no to singing 1999 at the 1999 celebration, like waohhhehhhhwow mind b e N D i n GGGGGG

like bro's totally this post is underrated. let's find this guy's facebook and give him a lot of likes. fuckin a bro.

why is Cuba still there? what happened to Alaska and Hawaii? Those are America too you know.

Just be sure to include Antarctica
It's the continent with the highest average iq after all

Im merely pointing out a fact about your life

the only correct map.

dark green = white majority
light green = still white majority but less so (50-75%)

Can you imagine if this was the world?

fuck off spic

Utopia

Damn, even Hawaii is trash?

>Turkey left in
>Caucasia removed

Fuck off, Turkey. Was one Armenian genocide not enough?

movie-sounds.org/crime-film-sounds/sound-clips-from-true-romance-1993/your-ancestors-are-niggers

movie-sounds.org/crime-film-sounds/sound-clips-from-true-romance-1993/and-your-great-great-great-great-grandmother-fucked-a-nigger

movie-sounds.org/crime-film-sounds/sound-clips-from-true-romance-1993/and-she-had-a-half-nigger-kid-now-if-that-is-a-fact-tell-me

shit guys get it together

How did you get ahold of my post world domination map?

Because mexifags came from spain, and we must eliminate the source.

Gotta go on vacation somewhere

>up
Why would everything around us be round and only the earth flat you can buy a telescope and see everything else is round you know how gravity works bitch something cannot be this big and flat unless you think gravity is also made up

2014 Germany should be the only country

No Singapore, god tier country.
Spain? Cities like Barcelona and Madrid...
Azerbaijan, Baku it's capital is fucking immense and so are the women, it's secular.

What did Papua New Guinea ever do to you???

Then you go and leave in North Fucking Korea?

2/10

/thread

Straya, Usa and Europe.

That's pretty much it.

No anime, wtf,

You left in Russia.

You left Kikeland in, you never leave Kikeland in.

Back of the oven for you.

Thailand-world best blowjobs for 25usd
Redang- world's best scuba and fishing
Bali- beautiful beaches and bitches

Travel much? Get much sun?

>take out the trash
>new zealand left behind

Just take out whole America except Canda, africa and everything from turkey to india. World would be perfect

this reply was so over the fucking top dumb.

You left France, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Mexico, China, Mongolia, easten europe as a whole and Cuba.

I like Portugal though, nice people and cheap good food + wine

I'm mostly ok with this.

Very true.

>Japan
>China
>Russia
>Cuba
>Turkey

This needs work.

fixed it for you tards out there...

Better?

>gets rid of spain
>doesnt get rid of turkey
>doesnt get rid of china of east russia

But all you did was leave the trash?

Can you get rid of NT , cheers. Also kinda need China.

Kek

Moscow a day putin is in. Turkey.

Mexico is still on the map bro