Barely 4 hours at my aunt and uncle's house and I wanna an hero...

Barely 4 hours at my aunt and uncle's house and I wanna an hero. I'm the same OP who posted about getting caught w his sister. AMA, there's nothing to do here

Other urls found in this thread:

chom.pl/l/1128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Care to copy/paste the story? What happened?

A few weeks back my mom walked in while my sister was giving me a blowjob. Dad gave me a beating and now sent me to live with my aunt and uncle. They don't want me near them or my sister

>A few weeks back my mom walked in while my sister was giving me a blowjob.
Well, details....

>be me 22
>sister 14 and close with me
>ff a few months back and she is interested in sex
>convince her to give me bj
>she agrees and has been giving me BJs for months
>ff a few weeks back
>dumb ass forgets to lock door
>enjoying awesome bj from sis
>hey user, I'm goino to the WHAT FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?
>sis and me freak out
>mom grabs her and smacks me
>runs downstairs and spends about an hour on phone calling ppl
>shitting bricks and thinking cops will come in any time
>dad comes home
>goes straight to myour room
>beats me mercilessly
>get shunned and nd quiet treatment till a few days ago
>You're gonna go live with my brother user
>life pretty much over

22 you should be out or planning to get out of the house, anyway. You're good.

Feel bad for sis. Only 14 and she's going to be living under a microscope forever.

But aside from that, how were the blowjobs?

Pretend you're writing for Penthouse letters.

You should an hero OP, you are a child rapist. You do know that right?

>You should an hero OP, you are a child rapist.

Ignore the troll. She was willing partner.

Sibling experimentation is pretty normal. The age difference is a bit more than usual, though.

Hope she can suck up and blow off getting caught, so that future boyfriends will come to appreciate her.

Blowjob weres cash. First ones were bad cuz she used too much teeth. Eventually she learned to stop thathe. She swallowed too
She agreed to it so it's ok and plus we're related so it's not really rape or whatever.

>She was willing partner
>it's not really rape

You are an adult. She is a child. You emotionally manipulated her into having sex with you. Rationalize it how ever you like, if you admit to this to anyone other than the scum on Sup Forums, you will be rightfully shunned if not beaten on the spot. Congratulations on being the kind or person OP.

>First ones were bad cuz she used too much teeth. Eventually she learned to stop thathe. She swallowed too

See that? You helped her learn a life skill. No different than Mom teaching her how to cook, or Dad showing her how to balance a checkbook.

Give yourself 10 Big Brother points.

>being the kind or person OP

*being the worst kind of person

my apologies for sloppy typing.

op just run away

Well now we know you're the sloppy typing kind of person on /b.

You have balls even typing anywhere, and should be shunned anyplace there is a keyboard.

>if you admit to this to anyone other than the scum on Sup Forums, you will be rightfully shunned if not beaten on the spot.

you're shunning him right no btw.

nice try but 14 year olds dont voluntarily give you blow jobs even if they are interested in sex

>you're shunning him right no btw

no shit Sherlock. He's a literal child rapist.

>nice try but 14 year olds dont voluntarily give you blow jobs

ITT: Losers that never got blowjobs when they were 14.

Or 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ...

I'm already shunned by my family. My aunt and uncle barely talk to me and my parents have pretty much disowned me

This

What they should have done is called the cops. You should be in jail right now being tortured by the other inmates. Do you have any idea how lucky you are? Do you have ANY idea what you've actually done?

Nice copy pasta faggot

Hes been a basement dweller typing a fantasy into a computer?

what state are you in OP (place, not mental)

Care to explain what exactly he has done?

>My aunt and uncle barely talk to me and my parents have pretty much disowned me

Shit will blow over. You can always move someplace else when you get enough cash to afford your own place.

Somewhere where they don't know your past. Somewhere where you are free to get blowjobs without guilt. Somewhere where somebody has a little sister older than 14.

to explain further; you shouldn't kill yourself, In all honesty your sister gave consent and she is old enough to make a decision . you were pretty stupid breaking the law, but you shouldn't panic and take your own life for it. Just relocate and live your life to the greatest extent you can( A change of scenery can do a lot to your moods). just try to push past this hard time and things will get better.

Me and my sister got caught messing around. Lots of siblings do that from what I can tell

Have you tried showering with a toaster?

Seriously just up and disappear one day. Have a plan. Meet someone cool online and move away. Maybe someone needs a roommate in another state. Running away is perfectly acceptable. And like other anons have said, this will blow over. I'd still move though. That shit is crazy awkward.

Raped a child, irreparably torpedoed his relationship with his family, and probably fucked his sister up in the head for the rest of her life?

Let me just make this as clear as possible, op.

Your life is over.

You're pretty much dead to your family at this point and you've essentially committed social suicide by doing this. No one is ever going to want to be associated with a pederass like you.

If the police get involved (highly likely), you're most definitely going to spend the rest of your life branded as a sex offender. No employer will ever hire you and you will be completely shunned by society. And if you end up spending time in a correctional facility, you're probably going to have horrific shit done to you by other inmates.

You really only have two choices here:

>an hero

>Learn a second language, move to a foreign country, and start a new life while leaving everything you hold dear behind.

It's up to you.

>lots of siblings do that from what I can tell

No! They do not, you delusional ass pie! That only happens on your anime and in greentext stories on Sup Forums!

Holy fuck, you are delusional and mentally ill. If this isn't a troll, you deserve everything coming to you. I hope you son takes advantage of your daughter when he is a man so you can feel what you dad felt when he realize he raise an incestuous and pedophilic excuse for a "man"

he can still get off fine so he should.

Why the fuck are you 22 living at anyone's place other than your own?

Jesus are you mad

>fucked his sister up in the head

Yeah, that's what got him into this mess.

But it's the imposed shame more than anything else. If his sister is cool with what happened, and just moves on, great. The emotional damage her parents will do to her is far worse than messing around with her brother.

Two close siblings engaged in some sexual play. In another culture it would elicit a shrug of the shoulders, if that.

It happened, you got caught, move on.

I suggest you seek help OP. Really get evaluated and helped out. It's wrong what you did and you should really seek professional help if you can't see what you did. If not, just an hero because at this point you're a waste of oxygen

Yes, I sympathize with the family of this retard.

I can't imagine how I would feel if I found out my 22 year old brother was taking advantage of my teenage sister. I would equally be disgusted with my sister, but the fault is on the "man" who is 22 years old and who should know better.

>he can still get off fine

it doesn't matter whether or not he "gets off". from now until the day he dies, no matter what he does or how he lives his life, he's the piece of shit who raped his own sister. i couldn't live with myself if i did something like that.

Get madder. Get really really upset.

He said she consented. And he didn't do the rest because one is not capable of controlling others' thoughts.

it just makes since to me; because he can still be useful a society but if he an heroes/goes to jail, then he won't be able to do anything.

>Raped a child,

Did your mommy also warn you about touching yourself in your dirty place?

>useful a society
meant useful to a society

Please friend. Stop projecting

You're just mad because your sister doesn't blow you, jealous faggot.

>He said she consented

Do you remember what it's like being 14? Probably not since your most likely some 13 year old. 14 year olds are stupid as shit compared to an adult, like say a 22 year old. A 22 year old can easily manipulate some stupid ass 14 year old into doing pretty much whatever they want. thats the whole reason it's bad to fuck kids. they are easy targets that can be easily manipulated by an adult.

>meant useful to a society
He already is useful.

He's a fully qualified blowjob instructor.

And thank god there are people around like him. Do you have any idea how many girls there are out there with no idea at all how to properly give a blowjob? It's almost an epidemic.

>Please friend. Stop projecting

I'm not your friend, chief.

I have a major in medieval literature, kind of hard to find a job

Just because you were autistic at 14 doesn't mean everyone was a spurg lord. I knew plenty of sexually active girls at that age growing up. I fucked several of my classmates before my 15th birthday.

>they are easy targets that can be easily manipulated by an adult.

Listen to this man. He writes like he speaks from experience.

So was it the 14 year old altar boys that led you to the priesthood?

It's called a grocery store you douche bag

I take it back. This guy is the autistic one.

Barnes and Nobles (are there any of those left?)

>I fucked several of my classmates before my 15th birthday

thats completely fine and the way it should be. you probably banged people who were around your age right? not someone 8 years your senior.

>ITT: we make up stories to trigger anons and their memoriestated with priests and how much of a spurg lord they were

>This guy is the autistic one.
So much hate from a man of God.

Do you self flagellate before bed to ask for God's forgiveness?

Adults can also be "stupid as shit" compared to kids. 14 year olds can also easily manipulate 22 year olds, especially in a sexual way.

Don't split hairs, you were just talking about 14 year olds being retards and now it's just that they're too retarded to have sex with someone older than them? You fucking what?

>Been sexuaslly intimate with two cousins and my sister
>Two gf got it on with family members
People just tend to be too chicken to admit things. Just because you havn't caught cancer yet doesn't mean other people havn't buddy

I wasn't even the guy you were responding to you fucking spaz

>Don't split hairs,

Hey, they didn't fuck, just blowjobs.

when I was 14 I never listened to any suggestions

Shame and guilt will do more damage than whatever they did together.

Both of those are what's imposed on you by other people because they don't approve of something. You are convinced to feel bad because of their hangups.

They had a giggle together, and it would probably have run it's course in a few months, then it's over.

Instead, because of overreaction, he's shunned, she's going to be parentaly traumatized, and their relationship is broken.

which is predictable and exploitable as fuck.

I was 8 when my cousins fucked me know the ass and I enjoyed it. I don't see what's wrong here

>which is predictable and exploitable as fuck.

Exploitable as blowjobs

FTFY

explain the exploitability.

Was PA now CA, specifically Bel Air.

In that mentality, I guess adopted parents emotionally manipulate the children into thinking they are their parents. fucking moral pedestal maggot.

>suck up
>blow off

Hey OP can you give the greentext of how you 2 both started getting it on?This guys got it
When I was like 8-10 I was sexually
"molested", if you can call it that considering it was myself that kept coming back, by a 16 year old for 2 years. It had absolutely no affect on me whatsoever. Atleast I think. The guys sister is the one that kept coming back I'm sure. The only thing that'll mess her up now is her parents

>probably fucked his sister up in the head for the rest of her life?
That would be her family that did that, now that all of a sudden what she did is deemed bad and she should hate her brother for it. Now that's what you call a mindfuck

Will?

>Will?

Not just will, or would, but she did.

I guess you're the flesh prince of Bel Air?

Top lek

this is also true, some people don't grow out of stupidity and some people have been manipulators since early childhood.

Mutual manipulation confirmed

This is why pickup artists exist

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
ART MODELS FORUM Boy&Girl !!New Update!!
All new amateur pictures.
>>> chom.pl/l/1128

Damn, is it FBI c'clock already?

Jesus Christ save us

MODS

MODS

Killing yourself is the ultimate guilt trip. Do it OP!

Maybe get help because clearly something is fucked in that head of yours. Who knows, maybe if you claim insanity you'll get less on a prison sentence.

Failing that, an hero.