Tfw can't visit Europe because everyone will make fun of me for being fat

>Tfw can't visit Europe because everyone will make fun of me for being fat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity#Classification
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't visit Europe not because of people would laugh at you but rather because there are no planes that could take off in the air with you onboard fatso

don't listen to the mean russian op don't worry there's plenty of chubbos in europe

Chubby doesn't mean obese in English though Pajeet

Hahahahaha fatboy
>plenty of chubbos in europe
They get made fun of too

Go to Britain or Turkey (inb4 >Europe)

You wouldn't get out of the airport

There's a difference between "American Obesity"™ and rest of the planet obesity.

The kind of massive morbid obesity you see on America is very strange on Europe, here the typical obese is just someone with a beer belly, but in America their "obese" have bellies hanging to their knees and need a scooter to move.

>tfw i've been made fun of by fellow burgers for being "too skinny" even though my bmi is on the lower side of normal range

t. fat leaf

Not really, those kinds of obese people are very rare here too (1% of the overweight/obese population). Its why they're so memorable when you do happen to see one.

>lard all around me

No they're fucking not. Most days, when I go out in public, I see at least one VERY fat person per day. I'm talking "really fat", but not necessarily morbidly obese, but just shy of that, perhaps. This is common as fuck to see anywhere in America that is one step removed from city centers, which is where attractive/tall/thin people congregate, because that's where the cool people live, and they are all /partially/ subsidized to live in such places, exactly because of their looks. Attractive women are basically totally subsidized to live in the big city, if they want.

I myself grew up in a smaller town and now live close to a city center, by my own choice. I immediately noticed the much lower proportion of fatties, moving from one place to the next - the city is for thinner, more attractive, (often) taller people. I was on the north side of Chicago (the good part) for a vacation one other time, and I was struck by how many people were taller than me, and I'm exactly 6'0" / 183cm, without any fudge or exaggeration.

IN SPITE OF THE ABOVE, when I actually go outside and lookt at people for a while, I never fail to find at least one fatty - but naturally, I don't look at them very long! City centers have fewer fatties, BUT THEY STILL HAVE FATTIES. Obesity of any degree is not at all rare in America, it just takes a little more effort to find in hip urban areas.

Just wear an american flag jumpsuit and be 100% confident, nobody will care

just be urself, dont listen to nobody, n hapy with what u r

This is actually a good idea for peacocking in Europe. Just be completely over-the-top and fit the stereotype.

I'm not overweight and still wouldn't visit Europe, we aren't welcome over there.

AHAHA FATSO

Is Turkey European yet?

i'm fat, i'll be your friend

Georgia is more European than Turkey.

I'm starting to think these threads are made by visiting eurocucks

People who have beer bellies are morbidly obese idiot. You're contradicting yourself

Obesity is measured the same way in every country you idiots...

No, I'm not. Or if I am, then this is partly down to the very fact that doctors themselves don't have a total consensus on the gradations. Of course, part of the reason why doctors are stymied on this point is because fatties don't like being told that they're fatty-fatty fat-fats and that they should lose some weight.

Consider what wiki suggests, as of now. The relevant passage:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity#Classification

In the picture, the fatty at right is supposed to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 30+ BMI. Meanwhile, the paragraphs at left suggests that morbidy obesity as-such only starts at 35+ BMI. So is the guy in this particular graphic morbidly obese, or not?

I would happily conceded that the RL picture of the fatty, just below (ugh) is morbidly obese. Notice how his size doesn't cover all "beer bellies".

Leading me to the real point, just now: "beer belly" is a subjective phrase. You have to translate that beer gut into something objective, namely a height number and a weight number, generating a BMI number. Some beer bellies are smaller and larger than others, which goes directly to BMI. Did you know that? In the CGI picture, even the middle guy has a paunch that can be attributed to beer, for our purposes.

More to the point: your definition is a bad definition, exactly because it is subjective. What's needed is a consensus around BMI, which the wiki gropes towards.

You massive moron, what they mean is that it's much more likely to have a turbohambeast among America's obese people than Europe's. You're medically obese when your BMI is above 30. This doesn't tell how high you are climbing.

1) The Spaniard was making a rhetorical and correct point, which is that Americans are so fucking fat that they lose sight of the abnormality of being fat. You have autism.

2) On the other hand, there is some lack of consensus among doctors around fine points, that I've just pointed to. I wouldn't be surprised if this "lack of consensus" is limited to American doctors for the reasons I've given above, but it's enough to demonstrate that it's there, somewhere, which is what the above wiki link points to.

I heard Americans get lot of girls here, probably because they orbit around you since you're so fat
Thanks
Ps: thankd

Have you ever though about losing some fat and joining the average spectrum of people (aka not fat)?

My excuse was:
super (almost usa tier) fat mom
fat dad
being fat from forever i remembered
>genetics
Seriously I though until like 15 that i was born to be fat. After that i stopped caring.

Then later I stumbled to
read some no-homo memes
then read the sticky. After 7 months of perma hunger I lost ~30Kg, started walking and swimming regurally and made it.

I still see fatass in the mirror, so now I know how anorexia works (21 BMI), but my surroundings noticed me not being fat and that is what counts.

If I could do it, you can surely too. Counting calories is fool proof despite all fit memrs combined. I wish this was teached at schools so all fat kids got tools to improve their lives as soon as possible.

I have thought of the Planet Jupiter in this way, fattest planet in our system.

The moons of Jupiter are commonly named for various wives/gfs/bitches that Jupiter has fucked, and there's dozens of them. But he keeps his main bitches close, like little Amalthea. Jupiter has these yandere far-orbiters who are too scared to get too close (his "Trojans") so they just admire him from afar, at his La Grange points.