ITT: People you don't understand why everyone hates

ITT: People you don't understand why everyone hates

Other urls found in this thread:

chom.pl/l/1128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's okay kanye, we love you. we were just playin

his wife is an idiot and they named their kid "North". but he is alright on his own. even if i dont like rap.

He waited Trump to win to support him, unlike based 50 cent

He is a fucking idiot and married another bigger idiot

Kanye is the greatest artist of our generation and if you don't believe that youre brainwashed by the media to hate someone who has done nothing wrong. Pisses me off so much.

You suck Kanye, you smug faggot.

You've never actually tried to listen to his albums, have you?

because he is an idiot, his ego is bigger than ops mothers pussy flaps, his wife and her entire family are fucking useless. the list can go on, but the main reason is because his hardcore fans are fucking pathetic, they act like he is the second coming of jesus and the best thing to happen to music ever. sure, he did make some pretty good music at first, but it was very hit and miss.

???
I said he was the greatest, so I've definitely heard them.

well played

This one is rasy. Hes a D.A.N
End of story

he does things because he thinks its 'rock and roll' to be annoying and weird. never seen the guy drunk and fight a guy in a hotel lobby, but hey I guess saying silly things is RADICAL SUPERSTAR behavior too.

>his fucking shirt

I love me some trump but i fucking hate that fucking retarded nigger egotistical fucking autist hobbit fucker

just because he is a Domo Arigato Nintendo, doesn't mean you should hate him

Beat me to it you nigger.

they hate him cuz they aint him

Listen up, mate. Get your head on straight, stop acting like God, and stop being a general jagoff and maybe you'll be okay in my book.

who dis? some sports playa??

This is the worst bait here so far.

Kanye is goat
Praise yeezus
Heil Trump

I hate Timothy Brentwood so much.

He thinks it rock and roll.... nigga you gay

This, some study came out this week that says that in almost every department the economy is much better than when Bush left. Americans are a bunch of entitled short-memory maniacs.

But he's a swood guy. The swoodest.

The bar was low.

Seems to me that he was the rule. Obama was too good for you, your standards are too low.

I'm bad! Bad girls! I love sex! Look!
>>> chom.pl/l/1128