Hey you! Yeah, you! Lonely guy scrolling through this image board after midnight...

Hey you! Yeah, you! Lonely guy scrolling through this image board after midnight, feeling upset because of your past or because of your lack of human interaction. I know you're there. And I want you to know you're loved. Hell, I love you! You can make it through this! As humans, we go through a hell of a lot. But our resilience is what makes us so great! We can bounce back, no matter how hard the fall. I believe in you, user. Don't let this rut define the rest of your life. It's never too late. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here and I love you.

Even a fake smile can make you happier in the long run. Trudge through your rut with a smile on your face, and I promise you that renewed vigor will soon come.

T-thanks

One of the most important things to make yourself feel better is to take care of yourself. Force yourself to get out of bed in the morning and take a shower, you'll feel so invigorated! Once that's done, do some cleaning. Nothing too intense, just pick up some trash laying around, maybe sweep and mop a bit. It'll clear your head and distract you from any negative thoughts, while also giving you a cleaner space to think around.

in the end it doesn't matter ...

Once the cleaning is over with, go outside for just a little bit. Once you're outside, just sit and watch. Get comfortable. Don't overthink. Just watch the sky turn, watch the wind blow, watch the cars pass. Listen for the birds, their songs. Hold this moment of surrealism. There's nothing wrong with taking a break from the world and noticing the little things going around you.

That's not entirely correct, my friend! In fact, the ending is really ALL that matters! It's the end that always justifies the means.
You have to make sure you make it to the end, so that you can tell your story. Your story of glory. Your ups and your downs create who you are, and they create your ending. Imagine reading a book, and you get to the part where the hero comes up to an obstacle. You're reading and hoping to see the end to the trial, but all of a sudden the book runs out of pages and you don't get to see the ending!
That's awful! You have to bear with it until the very end, because that's when it all truly matters. That's when your story is sealed and given to others as a beacon of hope and inspiration!
We all have a unique story, and it's up to us to make sure we see the ending!

I wish I could be as optimistic and energetic as you, Chiruanon.

im so lonely... i know the only way to get better is to fight the loneliness but its almost impossible

That's because I stuck through my personal trials, just like I want you all to do too. It was such a rough time for me, but I knew that if I kept going and persevered, I would conquer my own grief and reach my ending!
It wasn't easy, it never is. But if life didn't have difficulty, how would we appreciate the easy times? There can't be a cure without a disease. There can't be happiness without sadness.

Whho are you, you marvelous semen demon?

Don't worry bud, eventually you'll get used to it

You can do it! I know it's almost impossible, user. It's so ridiculously difficult. But the thing that helped me the most is realizing that there are people out there who want you to succeed. Like me. I want you to succeed. I want you to get better. I love you, and I think you can do it. In fact, I know you can do it. You just have to keep trying. You can do it. I promise you. You're an amazing individual, and it's possible to do anything, as long as you put your mind to it and never stop trying. I believe in you.

Not like I need the help, but just want to say you're a great person. Even a couple good vibes here and there can really turn someone's life around, happened to me years ago myself. Keep being you, you're awesome!

I may be a tad cynical, but when I see these threads I always picture the OP as a fat neckbeard fapping vigorously while pretending to act like his favorite anime character.

I don't want to think of that, I really like the idea of having a nice up eat thread, but fuck, it's Sup Forums, everything here is degenerate.

I'm the one who wants you to keep going through all your dark times, because just like how there can't be happiness without sadness, there can't be dark without light.
You can find it, and eventually you'll learn to love yourself and help others. But you can't help others without helping yourself first. Always remember that. A broken mind can't fix another one. I learned that the hard way. Focus on you first, then move on to others.

>upbeat
Fucking autocorrect

I've been waiting on those easy times for a real long while now, but I'll keep holding out. I hope its as good as you make it out to seem.
Thank you friend.

I thinks it's moreso to attach something of some meaning to the positive impressions they're trying to leave. It's a lot easier to hear something from a 'person' than from user

Thank you! I hope you can turn around some lives as well! Have a great night!
Actually, this girl is total tsundere. Granted, she's just acting, but she's not nearly this open or compassionate with people.
I used her with this thread though because typically, people use Anime as an outlet for their depression or loneliness, and so I figured they would stop by the thread if they saw a cute anime girl as the thumbnail.

Just keep going! I know you can do it. It took me a long while, too. I know how it feels. But as long as you keep going, as long as you believe in yourself and know that people want you to live and succeed, you'll do just fine.
You're amazing, and you can't let anything stop you. Humans are only given one life, so spend it wisely, and make sure you use the most of it. Love yourself and love others, make it through the dark times and into the lighter ones.

I have no idea whether you're sincere or not. But regardless, thanks. You're doing a good thing. I'm going to choose to accept that you're just a nice person trying to be nice and pretend Sup Forums isn't completely degenerate for a bit. So thanks, and keep it up.

Life does not get easier. In fact it often gets harder, with more difficulties and responsibilities.
You yourself get stronger, more resilient, and more stoic. So that you don't notice as much.
Brain development continues through roughly age 40 for males. Most of it happens by around age 26. The rest is primarily focused on abstract social skills and organizational power. Plus you have time to reflect and become wiser in general.

kek filename

Anyways, its pretty basic advise everything you have said in this thread, your intentions are good i guess but some of us have already heard those things countless of times, hell, i have told to myself all of that time and time again and tried a lot of times too but there's always a breaking point where you realize that its not gonna work, maybe we are just lazy as fuck or something i dunno chinesecartoon person, good to see there's people as positive as you at least.

I appreciate that you are taking my words to heart. I hope that you can achieve what your goal, and I wish everything goes well with you, user. I know you believe you're a failure, but I truly, 100% do not believe you to be one. Even just opening up to this thread leads me to believe you're not a failure. Keep going. It's really never too late, because at any point in your life, you can still accomplish your goals. And you are capable of it, I assure you.

I'm completely sincere, I don't want anyone thinking that my words are farce. I'm just trying to keep everyone's hopes up so they can achieve their goals and move past their loneliness and depression.
Life gradually gets harder from the moment you're born. However, you learn to take on that difficulty easier, which is why I said you have to keep going to see the easy parts of life. Not sure if that makes any sense, but it's my explanation nonetheless.

>tfw we'll only become more numb as time goes on

I completely understand you. There are tons of people saying exactly what I'm saying with the same sort of generic message. But I'm wanting you to realize that I specifically, as a person typing this in my bed, would love for you to get better. I would love to see you make it through the darkness, and see what your ending holds. I want you to persevere, and I want you to come out stronger. I love you, as a person, and I believe in you. I truly do.

I'm unsure what you mean by that? Could you elaborate?

thank you

Thanks kind user.

You're so very welcome, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the night. Sleep well.

>I'm unsure what you mean by that? Could you elaborate?
What do you want to know?

You said something about the end result being what mattered, and something about past results. I wasn't sure what you meant by that.

this thread is terrifyingly pleasant thnx chiruchiru

I let my words convey their meanings in the simplest of ways. The end result matters if I can accomplish relative success. I have failed others and myself in the past. I want to avoid any of the mistakes I may have made moving forward. It feels like there have been too many though.

If I succeed though I might be able to relax and put my failures behind me. For a little while at least.

All is dust, it doesn't matter, I'm not a human

Thanks user, in the end it all comes to what we want to make out of our lives i guess, i gave up on a lot of things this year and i dont really care about them at this point, shit happens, i'll just "live" i suppose but, living w/o ambition or motivation whatsoever does not really sound as living to me.

have a good night user, i wish you the best.

No problem! I love you, user! Not as chiruchiru, but as the person on the other side of this screen.
Perhaps you're thinking too heavily on your mistakes? I'm not sure what they are, or what their weight may be, but it's understandable you want to leave them behind. It's normal to want to avoid your mistakes, but it's also normal to MAKE mistakes. It happens to everyone, and they're not what defines us. Our accomplishments define us. I hope you succeed in whatever you're trying to accomplish. (Unless you're a serial killer. Then it's cool to fail. In fact, I encourage you to just fail if that's the case. That's a no no.)
You have to craft your own ambitions. Find your calling, and if all else fails, do what I do: Help others just for the sake of helping them. Perhaps that's your calling. You never know. Try anything. Ambitions can come on a whim.

Forgot the no homo there bro.

Oh come on, it's normal to love everyone without being romantically inclined, silly.

Me neither, I'm actually a dog.

Hey I'm doing just fine but thanks for helping all these people. You're doing a good thing.

I like you and I'm glad Sup Forums is being invaded tonight by decent people. So, I'll warn you. What you're doing is called avatarfagging. It is against the rules and could get you banned. Just lookin' out.

Glad you're doing okay! I hope it stays that way and I hope you have a great night tonight.
-shrug- whatever happens happens, at least I was able to reach out to people.

I will share one mistake, to let you see what the true me is like, But when I can make the words fade they will do so...

What I want, at this point is a set of two goals:
Improve myself
Do whatever I can for others (within reason.)

I'm.

Keep on keeping on.

Those are very humble goals. You can accomplish them, for sure. I completely understand why you feel like a failure. The same situation happened to me. My friend was murdered one night, and even though I knew I couldn't do anything about it, I still blamed myself for no reason. It took me years to get over it, but it finally happened. I hope you can find the same peace. You can do it. Just keep improving, small steps and then big steps. Count your small gains, and discount the losses.

I've run out of all my good Michiru pictures, so let's move on to Ruby, shall we?

This is actually all very nice to read... thank you.

While I'm waiting on more anons to show up, I'll continue with my generic advice.
After you're done outside, go back inside and find something to do. You can continue cleaning, you can message someone you haven't talked to in a while, you can play some vidya (preferably a Soulsborne game so your rage can take away the sadness) or just take a nap. I take naps all the time, actually. Really helps me clear my head. I always listen to music though, so try that. Napping while listening to music allows me to just calm down and daydream, which ends up making me happier.
Your reply just popped up! I'm glad you read it all, I hope your night is absolutely wonderful. Sleep well, user. You're loved.

I feel like I am useless like this though. I absolutely must better myself if I am to ever help others in any way worth noting. That is what will take time. I have much to learn but it feels like all of the information out there is locked away, hidden in books and classes that are pay-to-learn over time. I want to be able to learn at a faster pace.

Perhaps that is just me being greedy though.

I'm already missing my Michiru pictures, so I found some more. Sorry Ruby.

It won't happen instantaneously, of course. But the number one thing is never giving up. You can't stop trying to improve. The wait will be worth it, trust me. It took me years to find myself. And now I'm truly happy. It will happen. Keep going. The learning process is long and arduous, but it will all pay off. I promise you.

>words of inspiration coming from a possessed girl who tried to kill herself

hmm

Thanks for posting op.
You just saved a guy from punching himself.
>the world needs more people like you

OP. I'll never meet you, even if the universe gives us a chance meeting, I will not know you from every other face walking by.

But thank you. I'm not even in a dark place, but the mere fact that you are here, on a website known for retardation, helping people... It just helps to know that someone out there wants to do good.

So thank you again. Not just from me, but from everyone.

Whoa whoa whoa, she's not possessed, she just has an alternate personality. I think. Probably.
If we're being perfectly honest here, I punch myself in the leg a lot to remind myself we all feel pain, and my pain is nothing compared to those truly suffering. Staying humble is key to being able to help as many people as possible. The whole leg punching thing may seem stupid, but it does help me somehow.

And I want to thank YOU for just being here. Go out and spread the message that everyone can overcome their darkness. Be the hero that someone needs. We've all wanted to be heroes as kids, right? Let's make that happen.

And if the universe does give us a chance meeting, I'm 5'7, blonde, blue eyes, and wear glasses. Maybe that'll help spot me.

God truly does exist.

>The learning process is long and arduous, but it will all pay off. I promise you.
If I can just get access to the information... Even if I do not spend much time actually dealing with classes it will be enough. My retention is insane.

For now I will remain patient though.

That's good. Patience is key, and at least you realize that. You'll go far. Keep it up.

was she possessed? she seemed to know things

She wasn't possessed, the heart transplant just gave her a split personality of the girl who had the heart in the first place (through magic or just pure coincidence isn't made clear).

sounds like possession to me

I don't call it possession because she has complete control after her arc is complete in the anime, idk about the visual novel

Chiru-user do you think everyone deserves to happy? If so, why?

Lain loves you all!

Absolutely. Even those who have lost their way. Happiness is what drives them away from their sadness and feelings of incompleteness. However, I believe there's a few variables. Say, if you're happy killing people, then obviously that's not good, and you shouldn't derive happiness from the pain or suffering of others. Happiness should come from yourself, or through the help of others.

why do the grisaia girls look like they're from a shaft series

I think I needed this conversation more than I initially realized. I will succeed this time around, and he next time, and so on... Whatever it takes to make this world a little better.

I have a decent idea of how I can more efficiently achieve my larger goal but it will require resources that are far out of reach right now.

Thanks for putting so much effort into this thread. I have to go now though. I have a decent amount to think about...

u w0t

I'm so glad I could help. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful rest of the night. Sleep well.

im fucked

I actually don't sleep alot.
As little as four hours each night is sufficient for me. If I want to complete my goals I still need to experiment with polyphasic sleep, to cut it down even further while remaining fully rested.

Why do you say that, user? What's going on?

>to cut it down even further while remaining fully rested.
If I can manage that. I have read about individuals sustaining themselves off of as little as two hours of rest with no mental decline resulting.

Im about to be kicked out of home no job and 18, felling down at atm

I like you.
Everyone should do what makes them happy.

Im about to be kicked out of home no job and 18, felling down at atm

I used to have a minor case of insomnia. It got to the point where I was taking quite a few DPH pills just to fall asleep. Nothing major, just about 100 mg (Double the recommended dose) and it was pretty awful. I finally stopped taking the meds and started going to bed earlier and moved past it. I now can get a full 8 hours, even without the medicine, and I feel MUCH better than I did when I was getting 3-4 hours. Trust me, sleeping a full night helps a lot with improvement to your personality or other factors.
Oh dear, that does seem like quite the predicament... No one else can take you in? No other family members?
Unless that directly correlates to harming others, or themselves, that's where I draw the line.

I want to die, sir.

>a billion pictures of michiru
but why

do you collect them
do you have pictures of any other anime girls

Think of it this way. If you die, you KNOW you're going to face nothing but darkness (unless you're religious, but I'm assuming you're atheist). But, if you decide to keep living, you know there's a chance to face the light in your life at some point. So why not take the chance? I love you, and I don't want you to die. I think you can make it.
Actually, I only had 8 pictures before this thread happened. I didn't expect to get more than 3 replies. I've been steadily downloading them from google to keep up with the replies. I have a Ruby folder with about 9 pictures, but that's it.

i have a mental illness fetish

Wasn't Grisaia a really fucked up anime, or did I imagine that? I didn't get past the first episode, but for some reason, I was thinking it was along the line of Higurashi...

Nice one, impostor! However, the real Chiru-user uses perfect grammar and punctuation!

You remind me a lot of that psychologist, Alice or whatever her name was. Except you actually help people.

guess what happen to hte doggo

Oh yes, it was very messed up. Still can't get over Amane's backstory. It was the worst.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but thanks!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

D=

When? It's been years and I still hate it

this chick and lemons

Fckoff nothing gets better it Just all go to shit, tink you can trust your family? Nope wrong brothers backstabbers you can trust nobody you begin with nothing you end with nothing

Are those problems?
Do what makes you happy!

I think you should stomp around in the yard and roar SUPER LOUD!
Stomp on the ground and crunch crunchy leaves with your toes!!!
Roarrr!!!! ROOOAAARRRR!!!
Just stomp around and roar at everyone and I think they will keep you warm and safe and not be mean!!!

Even though the negativity spreads, just know that you're all loved, okay? You'll make it through and I believe your lives will get better. That goes for everyone reading this. Just believe. It'll happen.
This guy's got the right idea!

>insomnia
My sleep habits are not quite in that state.
R.E.M. is literally where all of the benefit of sleep comes from and typically it only occurs for only a short time each night. Which is why I have been able to find the amount that works for me.

Additionally avoiding insomnia is one of the benefits of polyphasic sleep if done correctly. I simply want to try a certain method that is commonly known for a few weeks, while keeping notes regarding my experience as a whole. If at any point I feel that anything is wrong I will terminate my experimenting with the idea fully.

If you really are that concerned though I will add a few hours to my sleeping. (outside of the short experiment)

I'm basing my reasons on my own experience. I was genuinely happier with more hours of sleep. I'm not sure if the same will work for you, but I think it's worth a shot.