How do i obtain this irl

how do i obtain this irl

Ask the artist if he sells original artwork or prints. Failing that, print a copy out at your local police station. It's only ten cents a page, and fuck Kinko's anyways.

Printer

Become a drawing.
Work out.
Figure out the rest.

Trips indicate ops chance of success at becoming a drawing is 99%

who know

If for real: I currently have this petite but larger ass grill - I got mine young and she had a crush on me. Though I'm really investing myself in her and her comfort moreso than for the loli lulz.

Smile often at good points, be the funniest guy you can be, and have similar hobbies. She'll reward you sometimes spontaneously (mine does this and I adore it) everyone has different values tho and sometimes it's a fucking lottery. Gl if you're serious.

jail time.

Occulus Rift

where did you meet this girl?

>actually liking a bottom tier anime

wew lad

What's her age? I'm jelly as fuck

lol top teir anime tbh

It's more or less just SAO with more fan service

High school me 18, her 14 - no bueno - I had to hold off for that year cuz I'm not trying to have a first class misdemeanor (though it was fucking tempting) 4 years later we talked to one another and confessed over time.

I'm 21 now and she's 17 (she's in Texas now so fully legal for me to have my way with and she's a total 100% sub (though I'm training her to be more interactive with the BJ's. It's an LDR but she's so subby I can subtly get her addicted to me.

You didn't get this pic from me and best of luck to your endeavors anons.

Remember be comforting, grills like comfort.

not even close you clearly haven't watched it

What's her height? Also nice trips

I guess to you akame ga kill is the same as mirai nikki

what is this from?
Source?

Boku no pico

>Boku no pico
no

Dubs and trips(lucky 7's even) in the same thread? Fuck me in all my years of being here. Have a treat - I would've never shared without that dubs and trips.

She's 5'2" I'm 5'6" so power play here with the height advantage (sucks if you're short tho) and it's natural that way.

holy fuck id pay for more

Right click "Print."

/thread

DUBS

Tbh it's better to get the real thing than to sit here on the Chan's like a fukkin scrub. I appreciate the compliment tho but this was only in chan tradition rather than for personal gain. Cherish it I guess.

Strive for something in betterment of yourself - grills esp kyoot ones like mine will take notice. Also having a good job and not being a NEET helps a lot.

new?

It started like any other moeshit out there nowadays, and only got worse from there.
>lotta waifus tho

I just said it as a complement lol I cant afford it anyway 4th year student :v

Your pretty short are you Hispanic or Asian?

sooo I'm guessing you didn't watch it at all if that's how you describe it

Azian mostly and middle eastern, btw world average is 5'6" american is like 5'10" or 6'0" I think.

Good luck on that shit and hopefully you get a niche field/get familiar with computer automation. I prefer working on personal projects, CAD stuff and sysadmin shit pays well enough for housing out in the Midwest.

Thanks I'm doing a major in animation with a minor in phycology

both can be done from home with no boss so perfect

What the fuck are you talking about newfag?
Those aren't dubs

Sounds like a good recipe for advertising, sell yourself and open your ass to corporative submission.

Kuroko is actually 12 you pedo

wut is the animu opi ?

hello

hello

Anime is a Certain Scientific Railgun

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
A certain Magical Index

>17 years old
>loli
>the way you treat her I thought she was like 12
>actually full grown woman
>have no idea how to treat adults
>you are a psycho

both.

Would totally fuck the shit out of her if I didn't want to do sissy more.

actually that scene is from railgun, the vastly superior spinoff
index can fuck off

You motherfucker. Take that back right now.

High five bro. I been banging mine since she was a teen, she's 22 now and hasn't changed.
5'2" 97lbs
I've never been happier