tits or gtfo

Requirements fulfilled

I miss this so much.

it's not boobies or gtfo

it's your mammaries or gtfo

nice response anonette

boobies is a meme

never forget

No... It's tits or gtfo, those are tits...

oh right, these are boobies

no idea how i forgot

now is there a pic with tits and boobies together?

Thank you

Srsly tho... Androgynous grrls are totes my weakness

I found this

we all have our own tastes, im not a fan of the Androgynous look, but i can appreciate a girl who has a bit of hair (preffered trimmmed though)

>ITT girls with smelly fannies

JFC they're not androgynous, they're women who look their own age and try not to look like an underage hairless cat

Nono you misunderstand... I'm not saying the body hair makes them androgynous... I was talking about this post:
She has on manties and has short hair and a generally androgynous esthetic

In that case, carry on

I opened that picture up for less than a second then I realized it was a boy so i closed it. Upon closer inspection now, it was just a dyke. Gross, but you be you

>As little as you ljke

WTF is with the armpit hair fetish recently? Pussy hair you idiots, not armpit hair....fucking hippy freaks!

any guys here that are bi?

reply here

>i feel like my attraction to hairy women comes from liking guys too

bi-curious ... never been with a guy, but fantasize

more?

Asked her to get a triangle but

For me... It's not the armpit hair itself, it is the confidence and strength of character shown by not trying to make ourselves look like hairless children that is attractive

Perfection.

sauce on her

u/whatwouldudo2me on reddit

Perfect amount right they're

So just come out and say you like feminist womyn. Because that is what you're describing. When they decide to say fuck it and let ALL hair grow, that is not confidence, that is fucking abhorrent and politically motivated, or fucking lazy. As a man, I WANT my woman to look good and be groomed and not look like Chew-fucking-Bacca! No armpit hair, a decent amount of bush on the pussy, trimmed and neat.

This little mound (mons veneris) is the hottest part of a girl imo.

agreed

Say what?

I could give 0 shits about politics... But it is true that many feminists are also confident

The first girl I ever fingered was a tiny little 14 year old blond girl. She had pubic hair that felt like down feathers from a baby duck. When I drove home, I could smell her little pussy on my fingers. I got so horny I had to pull over of the road and jerk off. I never did get to fuck that little thing. She grew up to be an actress on Broadway.

Moar of OP chick plz

barf
eyebrows? are you nuts? fapping to a smelly bush is one, but a monkey?

that's hot.
9/10, would nuzzle

This is now a hairy trap thread

OP here
my gf

Hot. Would fuck.

more pls

Girl looks like she's 14. I'm not savin' that shit, IDGAF how hot she is, no pic is worth risking jail.

wwyd?