Who is the oldest faggot here on Sup Forums?

Who is the oldest faggot here on Sup Forums?

I see some of you youngins saying how you are old as dirt at 26 here. And after the thread goes on, it turns out I have all of you beat.

This faggot OP is 36 years old, and still visits this god forsaken place. Which faggot and truthfully claim to be older?

Quite surprised to see another in his 30s.
Then again, the busses of summer kids are coming in at the moment

36 here. Found Sup Forums as a mid 20s weeaboo, stayed as it was a great place to vent without consequence. Still is.

class of 1988 here born in 69

46 here

53 oldfag likes the young cocks you young faggots post!!! I have 3 grand kids older than most of you fags

Also 32.

35 been here since fucking i dont know when. Lost it to tumblr for a bit but i cant let a good site down.

I dont understand reddits layout

Beat ya all. Class of '86 here. Born in 1968.

42, found here less than two years ago

58 baby!

37 here

>13 grossed by you old over 30 fags!

116 here!

99 checkem

OP, you think you're so special... When I was your age I was 37.

>good site
>4 chins
Whatever helps you sleep at night

so.. do you guys that are over 18 actually type stuff like "kek" and call others "faggots" or do a 360 ad walk away??

do you think it makes you cool to type like young 14 year old boys?

I'm 18 and I've never got that Sup Forums way of typing just to try and fit in.

47. Been here off and on from the beginning. Thinking of giving up again for awhile because this place sucks even more than it used to.

And then there's this faggot

I'm as old as my post number.

Kek'd

What up classmate! Born in 1970.

I have 27, and I've been here since 2015

am 29 here since '09

im 37 faggot

i type lol and call people faggots but i call them faggots because they're faggots not to try and fit in you faggot

how would someone over 17 not want to kill self just reading these retarded posts?
some posts on here I can feel my i.q. lower just from reading them.

38. Been here since '06.

72 last April; randomness and human self-indulgence have always amused me; check in most every morning before dawn. Just to be sure the world is still full 'o shit.

43, guess I'm not even remotely special. Guess I never thought I was. I guess

42 years old here, been awhile since been on Sup Forums....fuck I missed it.

48...been jerkin off here since Habbo raids,worked a cubicle then and found this shit portal to kill downtime....no idea why I stayed....

Thought I was the oldest Sup Forumstard.

You faggots are fucking pathetic.

I stick around because sometimes, I like to let fate decide what I fap to. First thumb in the catalog that gets the juices flowing sets the fap topic for the night.

MODS

reported for reporting

Whenever I ever begin to think I'm special, I come over to Sup Forums to snap me out of it..

I realize that I'm a 36 year old man who still visits Sup Forums, and yearns for the days of Long Cat.