I am japanese

I am japanese
ask me something
日本語でもOK

can you tell us amerifats just waking up what goes on Sup Forums on 2chan.

>>Not on 2chan.

Why come to this shit hole?

been wanting to visit 北海道 - any recommendations? or anywhere in Japan to be honest

what do you think about china and its people

What do you think about taiwan beeing the best country in pacific asia?

i dont go 2chan
my american friend recommended Sup Forums

i have not been to hokkaido

they are ok
but they break our sakura trees

come on here in about 5-10 hours. And you will see some sparks fly. Seriously welcome your friend pointed you in the right direction for some fun haha.

What's the deal with the squid flavored ice cream?

i have not been to taiwan

but it will middle of night here lol

what? theres a deal on squid flavored ice cream?
that sounds yucky

What is your opinion on weeaboos?

have you tried one of these?
Is it any good?

Im not this fellow.

do you have a loli ?

Forgot to upload pic bud.

on a scale of 1 to 10 how anime is your life

Ok well then what's the weirdest Ice cream you've tried? Also what's the weirdest vending machine you've seen?

Can you teach us Japanese swear words

looking at your picture though,i would eat it
seems interestnig haha

is that like otaku? if they are foreign i like them. becuz they learn some japanese culture and maybe come to japan and learn real japan

i never seen this lol

have a loli? like pervert? lollipop?

no but i ate the red samurai burger

i am just japanese high school student

Male or female? What age?

How would I say 'limp arm' as in:
政府が(limp うで)を見るのやらさなくて下さい。
Also, what else is wrong with this sentence?

10/10
>Welcome to the HNK

在米?

weird ice cream? maybe yuzu? is that weird?
vending machine? i try noodle vending machine when i took trip to tokyo in summer

like 悪口? umm maybe BAKA or KUSOYAROU or AHO or BOKE

i am girl, and 18

limp? im sorry my english is not good (^^;)

you watch NHK?

普通の日本人だよー彡
茨城県常陸大宮 一生懸命英語を勉強してまーーーーす!! (^^)

あらま、、顔文字が見えない!!!

Weeaboos are non-Japanese people who wanna be like manga and anime characters. They buy katanas, shurikens and practice ninja arts and use obnoxious Japanese words in everyday conversations (Like the example below)

>Ne, dad-san, are we kawaii? If you say we aren't then you're a baka.

>>i am girl, and 18

Hello Ma' lady

>I am japanese
>ask me something
>日本語でもOK

favorite manga and favorite anime? What are some of the most frequently used words in your daily life?

limp
does not move properly

Lol ok I was recently on the NHK morning drama. What was it?

oh so like westerner who likes japan?
why do they buy weapons?
and that example sentence is very funny hahaha

actually, we do that in japanese. we use english words instead of japanese words when we talk. for example

ね、とーちゃん。私たち、キュートじゃない??
if you can read japanese i did not use kawaii
i used "CUTE" (kyuuto)

when we do this it is not bad. is it bad in english?

hi!

you can use english too!
i ill try my best!

i dont read manga very much but when i was in middle school I really liked UCHUU KYOUDAI. anime? I like Adventure Time! but if you dont want american anime then my favorite japanese anime is maybe NICHIJOU

frequently used words in daily life? umm maybe nothing special. i am from KANTO so i don't have special words i say. but if you are from KANSAI maybe you say "NANDEYANEN" or "EEYO" a lot (^^) my internet friend is from Osaka and she uses this a lot haha

im sorry i don't understand (>

What's your favorite CoCoIchi?

Mine is pork katsukare, nikara, 300 g, corn, hanjuku tamago, kani cream korokke. Garlic if not going back to work.

will you timestamp a pic of you performing harakiri?

Follow-up question.

Favorite konbini? Pro-tip: It's Family Mart.

Have you tried hot Japanese chilli kit kat?

cocolchi? i searched on google and found curry. is it curry? i like very very very very veeeeeeeeeeeery spicy curry! if you come to japan, lets eat spicy curry!

harakiri? |д゚)

it is family mart! how did you know??
I also like lawson

spicy kit kat? sounds weird lol

bakkari te iu kotoba to dake te iu kotoba wa dou chigau n da? tsukaikata wa chotto

>oh so like westerner who likes japan?
You shouldn't just limit it to like. They're cancerous fucks. Maybe using English in Japanese conversations isn't bad but using Japanese in English conversations is fucking annoying. The fuck is dad-san supposed to be? In short weeaboos are usually avoided in the west just like Otakus are probably avoided in Japan.

>ね、とーちゃん。私たち、キュートじゃない??
I don't know Japanese.

名詞
病気
うでがうごけない
Sorry, I'm not very good at 日本語, either.

>american anime
F/a/gs will burn you at the stake for saying that. Also, I wasn't asking about any special word. I just asked about the frequently used words.

Trying to use shitty romaji to communicate. Fucking weeb

I'm
Yeah Cocoichi is a curry house chain store that many foreigners like. I used to live in Chiba. I worked in kaihin makuhari for a while. 英会話のGEOS

Famima is just the best. Lawson's good too. Sunkus and Daily Yamazaki always seem kinda crappy in comparison.

What's your favorite ramen?

NANI!?

Is it true in Japan there is a lot of gangs that beat up the tourists

is an example of a weeb.

bakayaro

Why are you xenophobic?

travelled in japan for a month did not get beat up, people were pleasant and courteous

Do Japanese men suck cock on a daily basis?

>my internet friend
Will you be my internet friend?

ok you tards, enlighten me on how this is weebish. Whats wrong with my japanese

if its that i didn't use kana on an english board fuck off

That's not at all what a weeb is.

Weaboo's are people that idolize Japanese culture and claim it to be better than their own. Being some weird anime abomination is just a symptom of being a weaboo

Not op, but no. I've never felt unsafe anywhere in Japan, and I've accidentally drunken stumbled into Yakuza joints and worse. Even the scum of society are polite to most foreigners. It's kinda fucking weird.

What is your fucking point then faggot?

I a speak u language ok?! Chong gong wocky tong ping pong gon jontron song ~desu
How my a niapponese~desu?

I agree and I know what a weeaboo is. It's just that I chose to elucidate about what a weeaboo was using the most commonly found example and they're the fucks who emulate anime culture on a daily basis.

If you're Japanese you would know what show I was on

It's fucking retarded that's why, no one in 'japan fucking uses Romaji and they wouldn't understand shit. It's like a fucking chinese man using chinese characters to sound out english words, we would have no fucking idea what he means. It's retarded, just type in english you fucking WEEB.

what kind of mexican vegetables do you eat in japan ? im in agriculture in mexico and want to export to japan.

日本語の字は大丈夫?
「ばかり」ということは「just did something」というふうに使いまーす!
例えば、「日本に来たばかり」は英語で「I just came to japan」
で、「だけ」は普通の「just」。「30分だけかかる」は「It will take just 30 minutes」ということだ。わかりますかー?^^
oh i see. but we have this kind of westerner in AKIHABARA and in some parts of japan. i think it doesnt annoy us because they learn japanese cultre by coming to japan because they love our anime
oh sorry! it says
"Ne, touchan". = "hey, father (daddy?)"
"watashitachi, kyuuto(cute) janai??" = "arent we CUTE??"
どういうふうに名詞が使えるかよくわかんない。ごめんね!!(__)
why is it bad? i can say american cartoon and japanese cartoon right? in japanese we call eevrrything anime. ANIME=cartoon
maybe OHAYO or OTSUKARE or JA NE maybe? greetings
it was very difficult to read
oh okay im in the countryside of IBARAKI
あ、「ココシ」か??
I like 豚骨 ramen!!
WHAT?!
no one hurts tourists or normal citizens! but there are YAKUZA
oh. he wants to know how to be better at japanese! I respect him (^^)
くそやろぼっけえええええええ(; ・`д・´)|д゚)
i searched this. i do not hate foreigner. I love foreigner ^^
arigatoooo!
japanese men usually are not gay lol
ok! ^^
is that bad in western country?
because you are our guest!!!!
i dont understand (´・ω・`)
are you... JASON?
it is difficult to read japanese without KANJI

oh, i thought you were stupid, but you just have no idea what youre talking about

Romanji is everywhere in japan. They all learn english in high school starting sixth/seventh grade all the way through graduating. also its common for japanese people to use furigana to write kanji so that people can understand them even if they dont know the kanji

please just stop, you clearly don't know shit

I had one in Tokyo. Tastes like a whopper.

do you watch any japanese variety shows?
or follow any owarai geinin

Look dude, there is only one morning drama. Everyone in Japan knows it even people that don't watch TV. Why would just say a random name lol?
What's the name of the show? Last chance to redeem yourself....you faker.
And as someone that is fluent Japanese I can safely say your Japanese is ok but has a few errors only foreigners make

What does English gibberish sound like?
Like, if I wanted to sound Japanese, but I didn't know Japanese, I would say something like "うかさきはいどうえかたふがわはがはばはばかなかさきうどはないぷつ”, which doesn't mean anything, but sounds Japanese to foreigners.
What is the English version of this in Japan?

d

No I know exactly what I'm talking about. Multiple trips to Japan, even to the most touristy areas, confirms that Japanese people do not have a great grasp of English. They get around the same type of education as a Canadian would get of French. Even OP said it was difficult for them to understand you. You don't know shit and have an idealized mindset that you are far superior than anybody in their knowledge of Japan and Japanese customs. Either learn the ACTUAL language or speak in English so it isn't unbearably hard to understand your weeb speak.

Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo?

i eat japan vegetables

sometimes after dinner when the bath is being prepared

あなたは本当に厚切りジェイソンのことが知らなかったらfakerはだれだ(´・ω・`)

this is impossible to describe lol
and english version of gibber? "jhcfgkdwlvcjslahbjsdckns"

wow

seppuku streaming sounds pretty dank

aa naruhodo, setsume shite kurete, hontou ni tasukarimashita. dou chigau ka wakatta.

jistu wa, boku no keitai de kore o kaite te, kanji o tsukaenai n desu

I want to go to Japan and join the Yakuza,
will I find an aniki like Kiryu Kazuma?

Look mate, your Japanese is good. It's just not native.
Why don't you use slang in your Japanese?

If a Japanese person who couldn't speak English wants to sound like they speak English to their non-English speaking friends, what would they say?

i am girl, and 18 tits or gtfo

>you dont know shit and have an idealized mindset that your far superior than anybody
what the fuck are you talking about, i asked a grammar related question: evidence 1 you dont know shit
>learn the actual language
ive been studying for 3 years and im a dual major in college. how the fuck does not using kana on an english based language board mean i dont know japanese? evidence 2 you dont know shit
>OP said it was hard....hard to understand your weeb speak.
romanji only requires the basic understanding of written english to learn, you dont even have to speak english to use it. evidence 3 you dont know what youre talking about
>multiple trips to japan
ive been there multiple times AND ive been studying the language. why do people think they know everything by just taking a couple few day trips to japan. evidence 4

in summary, you still dont know shit

You're 100% correct. I hate faggots that claim to be amazing at Japanese and put down others for theirs. Japan is full of dickheads
>protip don't bother learning Japanese

Show pics or else youre just a weeaboo faggot

Still trying to act superior, you think you know shit after taking a few rosetta stone lessons. You can be whatever you want to be. If you're actually studying Japanese then write an actual sentence that makes sense using actual Japanese. It's a fucking FACT that almost nobody would understand that shitty weeb speak if you actually tried to communicate with them in that way. Using kana makes it easier for op or anybody to understand what you're saying. Don't give me the bullshit that you're a Japanese language major when you refuse to speak in proper Japanese. You're trying to act superior and people are calling you out on your weeb shit and now you're trying to lash out at them.

why not? I think its fun to learn

Even if you use Japanese in Japan and your pronunciation is amazing they will look at you like you're a cunt. You will always be less than the Japanese. They really are mongaloids

日本語を勉強します、今。
じゃあ、殆どと大部分がどう違いますか?
何の場合で大部分の方がいいんですか?

どうしてそう思うんだ? やはり、なにお言っても肝にわかりにくすぎらないだろう?

you dont even speak japanese this is just a weak attempt at trolling. ill say it again, you dont know shit

you couldnt even read my last posts and thats why youre bitching, you cant put it into google translate so you can pretend you know japanese

Are you japanese?

I'm not learning japanese to impress the japanese, fuck them

i just want to learn it and get good at it cause its one of those languages thats been known to be hard to learn. also it helps a lot in the field im trying to get into career wise

i hope you have a good day OP

I'm learning to better my Japanese because getting by in Japan is fine with some basic ability, but I like my Japanese friends and I want a better job. :3

You an English teacher?

*Assistant English Teacher

But yeah, I teach English now.

Do you find a high percentage of Japanese people are morons? I can just imagine you talking to your friends about the weather, food....and that's about it

I come from Georgia, in the U.S. so while I'm accustomed to being just drowning in imbiciles, I find that many Japanese people are unaware of the world outside their country.

I make friends with people of the same interests. I have a group of friends that I play board games and tabletop rpgs with, and a group of friends who I draw with. With similar interests. In both of those groups, I've made some friends who are more aware of the world or even speak some(and in a couple of cases a lot of)English.

lol, I'm an imbecile for spelling it imbicile. XD
I swear I teach English.

are you a virgin OP?

yeah I don't understand Japanese, and even I know that nobody uses that shit in Japan. I'm not plugging anything in because I'm not trying to look smart in front of anybody. I'm just calling you out on your weeb shit, which even I know is weeb shit even though I don't speak Japanese. Even OP said they had difficulty reading your post. I'm just pointing out your Japanese wannabe shit and calling it out as I see it, weeb shit. If that sentence is proper, good on you, you can actually form a Japanese sentence, which you should have done from the start to make everything more clear. You're saying that you won't use Kana on this board but your post was directed at OP which would have understood it much more easily if you used proper Japanese. Once again you're trying to act superior like you're a veteran of Japanese, but can't stand anybody calling you out on your bullshit. I won't translate that sentence, cause it probably is some stupid stitched together, incoherent weeb shit.

My point is that you should know what a term means before you go spreading it around. But if you want to be an ignorant fucktard then be my guest.

I have been teaching English for 6 years and I've gotten a very good reputation. In my previous school my assistants were mainly Filipino or gaijin with decent English. Life was great, now my assistants are Japanese and I'm almost daily blown away by their arrogance, stupidity and twofacedness. If you can deal with that you'll do ok here.
I don't have friends with similar interests coz I've always liked being different which as you might know is frowned upon here.

>trying to look smart/act superior
how is asking a question to learn more acting superior?
>weeb shit
you still haven't said specifically what is wannabe or superior about what ive said. I think you just got rustled when i used romanji.
>wont translate cause it probably some stupid...
you would know what it said if you actually spoke japanese, or knew what you were talking about. ftr i said "why is it that you think that? no matter what i say wont it probably be too difficult for you to understand?"
>you should have done from the start
you should suck my dick with your fucking thoughts. especially since you don't know a fucking thing about speaking japanese

Is the seemingly cute and nice Japanese OP gone? This was actually kind of nice with only 50-60% faggotry from you retards.

I bet ya eat booty too don't ya user

Agreed, idiots fighting over stupid bullshit