What Sup Forums-related shit should I use as my yearbook quote?

What Sup Forums-related shit should I use as my yearbook quote?
>inb4 underage
not everyone leaves high school before 18
I thought about Scaruffi's commentary on Beatles but that would be too obvious.
I need some really autistic quote

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/quotes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont have a really autistic quote

Don stepped outside

DID

>I love you Jesus Christ

obviously.

>not everyone leaves high school before 18
you're right

only retards do

THE FACT THAT

Use one of Scaruffi's quotes about life.

So you're saying all USA students are retarded?

Pick something funny instead of trying for something deep and gay, I quoted fucking John Lennon for mine and I hate it

That makes sense.

I mean, he's not wrong.

My greatest pain in life is that I'll never be able to see myself graduate.

DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED COLLEGE GO TO COLLEGE?

uhh yeah are you dumb or what

HMM... OKAY DEN

That's my point there my man, something cancerous to smile (or cringe) at when I take the yearbook off the shelves 20 or so years later
My original plan would've been
>"Motivational quote." -Famous person
but I thought Scaruffi would be edgier

Push the bounds of what can be accepted in the yearbook. Mine was "fuck" in binary

Tell them you want your quote in braille

so you stayed back huh? good luck doing anything useful, retard.

"She suck on that dick on the plane and I just called her airhead."

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

"I cant wait until summer cuz its gonna be a summer of love" - Mikey Love

WHYYYYY CAN'T I SEEE
THE SUUUNSPOTS
IN YOUR EYEEESSSS

>I was looking for a job and then I found a job - Morrisey

"There's not enough white in the stars and stripes"

Makes sense to me.

>You Quit Doing Heroin, You Pussy

>she was sucking on my ding dong

top kek

FLEX YOUR MUSCLES

"Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous."

This would be really funny actually

This

10/10

it's true though

scaruffi.com/quotes.html

This OP.

My senior quote was, "The wheel is spinning but the hamster's dead".-Socrates

So I can totally understand why you want some dumb shit as yours.

This would be perfect for real.

I second this. Or Morse Code.

Something related to Remain In Light.

"TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS" - David Byrne

"AH!"

How did I get here ?

"Nigga touch my gang we gon turn this shit to Columbine" - Lil Yachty, Broccoli (2016)

Yearbookthony
Quotano

You guys do realize he could have just started school late, right?

Either this or born in '98 with September birthday

I AM THE TABLE

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

This was my quote, what a coincidence.

I put "Hi, I've got a tape I want to play" - David Byrne as mine. Not cause its mu shit though, Stop Making Sense was a huge part of my childhood and I still love watching it with my parents

>Some people graduate but we still stupid
the only choice

"Ringo is not even the best drummer in the Beatles."
-John Lennon

Not OP but I was 18 when I graduated and I never stayed back. My birthday is in January, so I started the year at age 17, ended at 18.
I seriously can't tell if everyone ITT is baiting or not but...

Here's how it breaks down:
K:5-6
Gr.1: 6-7
Gr.2: 7-8
Gr.3: 8-9
Gr.4: 9-10
Gr.5:10-11
Gr.6:11-12
Gr.7:12-13
Gr.8:13-14
Freshman:14-15
Sophomore: 15-16
Junior: 16-17
Senior: 17-18

My senior yearbook quote was "YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS" and I still get comments from my high school friends who are younger than me. Pick something funny, dude.

yearbook seems such a weird concept to me

aside frommy friends, stepped out after my last exam with no interest to see or speak to anybody ever again

semen stains the mountaintops
semen stains the mountaintops

Is it Adjective Noun or Noun Verb?

Point in your yearbook photo, then make your quote "He's pointing at us..."

"The stars are matter, we are matter, but nothing matters"
-Captain Beefheart

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL QUOTE

DO YA HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOGGGGGGSSSSSS

YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE

seems accurate
t. burger