Glass half empty? Glass half full? It doesn't matter Ray. The glass is upside down and we are both trapped under it

Glass half empty? Glass half full? It doesn't matter Ray. The glass is upside down and we are both trapped under it.

Frank > Ray (still great tho) tbqh

i dont think ive ever seen you post anything worth reading.

you and that 'i shill for blink-182' guy who only started posting this month are both obnoxious garbage.

That's an awesome hair transplant.

Why do people trip?
Do they think they'll build up some reputation as a witty and well-loved user? Do they not understand the concept of an anonymous imageboard? Are their ego's so large that they need "credit" for every post they make.
Go make an account on Reddit

They say its a dog eat dog world out there. But you know what Ray, I'm the fucking Chinaman.

What is this quote from? Is this supposed to be a statement about being trapped by our perception of things?

It's a Dog E. Dog world Ray

There's only two things you can count on in life, Ray; death and taxes. Well, I paid all my debts and now I'm counting to ten.

Fuck you - answer my question.

They say home is where the heart is, so what does it say about my heart that whenever I click my heels together I end up at the fucking titty bar?

This season was shit. Have watched the first season about 1000 times and love it.

Vince stop being such a Bitch fucking tell me

this reminds me of that animated skit where some dudeweedlmao """""actors""""" were walking and rambling philosophical bullshit without even thinking what they're saying

Found the pleb

Sometimes you'll find yourself in a situation with a gun in the left hand and a knife in the right, and when the moment arises you'll be wanting the gun, but Ray, you're right-handed, and damned because of it.

If you have to drink a cup half full of shit wouldn't you be happy in was only half full despite its "optimal condition" being completely full? There is no optimal condition because it depends on the context.

get back to /asp/

The optimal condition of the an individual thing, or being, doesn't extend to other kinds of thing, or beings, nor to other individuals things, or beings.

The cup's optimal condition is such regardless of whether you, or something/someone else likes the nature of its content.

You need to learn to distinguish between the relative, and the absolute.

I don't fucking understand. Is this an analogy for having different ways to solve things in life, but because of personal shortcomings not being able able to handle a situation in the best ways? Why are you doing this to me?

A cup is only a cup if someone uses it as a cup or designs it as such so context is always a thing. If I take a cup and I don't know its a cup, its no longer a cup. I can turn it upside down as a hat and say its optimal condition is on my head. Between you and this ray guy I'm being overwhelmed.

>You need to learn to distinguish between the relative, and the absolute.

wtf am I reading?

What is absolute about a cup? You can have two people make the same object and use it for a different purpose. Who would be right? Both of them would be, its a matter of perception.

Shut it nerd

They say it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean but guess what Ray I can't even swim.

I initially thought this was saying that in life no matter who you are, you are always subject to the world around you and fate.

But then I realized it was just an analogy for sex.

U lose fgt ez gg

This thread is fucking over. Vince and his faggot have been defeated by ray, and this domain is now my own.