I'm probably the best troll on Sup Forums. I troll so many threads and so many boards...

I'm probably the best troll on Sup Forums. I troll so many threads and so many boards. Best part is nobody even knows it's a troll. I do it very subtle, and can really get people flaming angry. And it's not because I'm funny or witty. I have a very high IQ, above 160. professionals tested me, not some online trash. I just use my superior brain power to fool the newfags. This is not even a troll, just being honest,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for you loser. Get a life.

Above 160

>high

Pleb

No fucks given

Youre doing it wrong, your iq is nowhere near that, youre shit at life, youre not good at trolling, go fap then sleep because you are insignificant and no one will ever love you.

False, you just wish your IQ was above 160. And judging from your shit post and lazy punctuation you are well below 120. Keep smoking the weed and enjoy your job at the gas station.

Yeah because you're a ow IQ and probably take this site seriously. It's probably your life. Go back to the trap threads. This post was meant for people with brains, that understand what Sup Forums really is.

Ok then, where did you get tested?

It was taken at MIT administered by a professor. Also have taken one at Mensa international.

What have you accomplished besides trolling fags?

Call bullshit on the 160 or maybe I don't. Maybe i believe you and I'm just trolling you.

tfw OP is literally trolled by Sup Forums

I am currently enrolled at MIT and am well on my way to a physics major. I will most likely change the world by the time I'm thirty. I would say my biggest accomplishment in life so far would be my acceptance to MIT.

proof or fuck off.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

All of you faggots replying just proved him right.

>physics major
>change the world

KEK

Ask me any question your tiny brain can think of. I will answer it within a matter of seconds. Or you can tell me what you would like to see as proof?

Congratulations user. What's next?

You're in MIT, proving it should be simple.

ITT op is samefagging replies

Can men and women be "just friends"?

meaning of life.

How does it feel to lash out because you live in an impenetrable loneliness that only a few will ever experience?

your pretty smart for a nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

And that's all? Nothing more? All you achieved is getting accepted to MIT? I haven't laughed that hard in months.

Hemad

that's why you answered to this thread, I assume?

>A matter of seconds
It's been 5 minute faggot, clocks ticking.

Tell me who your physics professor is. I graduated last year. Physics major myself.

Cause punctuation and grammar matter on a site whose sole purpose is being inflamatory. get fucked you insuffrable nitwit

>tfw too intelligent to start shitty threads like this

Do you even know how low the acceptance rate is? Ok, well then, what if I told you that Neil Degrasse Tyson comes to tutor me. He told me that I'm brighter than he is at the age of only nineteen. Is that an accomplishment good enough for you? Tell me one thing you've accomplished.

You're an imbecile. Go back to the gas station. By the way, the last thing I am is a nitwit.

Name all possible DNA/RNA base combinations.
What is a purine and what is a pyrimidine?
What are retrovirusses?
Whats the diffrence between a plant cell and a "animal" cell?

who?

If you had an IQ above 160 , you wouldn't be here. I've not been on Sup Forums in a while. Its now full of retarded children.

go get a nobel prize if you are so gifted.

>tfw when 190 IQ
>professor at Harvard
>lectured at Cambridge
>26 years old

Let me just say that I tell MIT-masters what to do at work. From that perspective I can say that you didn't achieve anything worth mentioning. As soon as you got a degree, maybe you can reach a position where you can do something that has any kind of effect. Your attitude will be a big problem on that path. Less talk, more work. Just a little advice.

>Says the fat fucking basement dwelling kissless virgin NEET

STOP FUCKIN REPLYING TO THIS LOW QUALITY BAIT YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS.

>Christmas break = early summer

Physics major?
So pray tell the resitance (ohm) of a 1m x 1m x 1m wodden body .

I work hard, harder than most. I come from a poor family. You don't know anything about me. Maybe I do have a poor attitude. But it's only when I'm talking to people like you, you're a fraud.

>being this buttblasted over a thread on Sup Forums

Do whatever you want. I just wanted to give you friendly advice for your career. I never hire a person, who is overcompensating issues with their self worth.

4 combinations.
Those things the Egyptians built.
Old viruses from the 70s.
Difference is the chlorophyll you faggot.
Intellectual check mate

So tell me then Mr. big shot, what exactly is it you do for a living?

post boobs of ur mom or gtfo fag

I fuck your mom's pussy every night.
Careful, maybe you could be one of my "creations" and don't even know it. Kek.

A mom joke. Fucking nitwit twat 13 year old

Another predictable reaction. I'm still playing you btw. It's just what I do, it's become so ingrained in my personality that I don't even have to make an effort at getting it right. What now? Are you going to start bragging about how long you've been here and how you've "nowne le 4chin for over 9000 years lol xD"? Please, don't get me started. Contrary to most newfigs who post that, I really AM a master kek, so you better believe it, kid. The newfigs are just lying, but I am serious. Keep making delusions about how I'm "oh so cancerous lol" but I know 4chin better than many others do, I don't know it perfectly, but I'm very much familiar with it. You are out of your league here, kik.

Most cancerous thread I've seen in years. Plus all the try hards in here trying to flex on the faggot OPs shit post. Dear god help us.

I have an iq of 125 and borderline. Still would 't say I'm clever. Therapists told me to get involved more in intellectual issues so I don't get bored. Thats why I come here.

This is meta af bro

I know plenty of smart people who smoke weed. Also IQ doesn't mean shit you queer

I work as project manager at the Fraunhofer Institut in germany. And I can't stress this enough: I just want to give you a little advice, so you may be able to change something until you are thirty. I don't care if you listen to me.

Successful troll is successful.

You are not clever, just a narcissist

Wow kid, you're really cool. Certainly no goals to go for after this.

","

-op

Why are lower IQ ethnicities given special breaks and stopped from going extinct?

Am I being trolled right now?

This thread is a good thread

is this you Op?

because then we wouldnt have you