Girlfriend Wants me to meet her friends for the first time tomorrow at lunch after finals. What should I do...

Girlfriend Wants me to meet her friends for the first time tomorrow at lunch after finals. What should I do? I'm not a Fucking retard but Imy sure ill get awkward with her friends since I'm supposed to make a good inpression. I thought of a few jokes to say while we're eating.

Tell us the jokes

let's hear em' fagott

Skip the finals and the lunch avoid at all costs you will fuck it up

They're inside jokes but after the final one of them would ask. "Oh user how was it?"
Then I would say "I think if I guessed good enough I got a B"

It's been a bad fast food week. This morning I got up early enough to stop by McDonald's for breakfast. It is somewhat novel for me, so I ordered an egg and bacon bagel combination with a large ice coffee.

I was listening to the Misery (Stephen King) audiobook and the line was a few cars and especially slow. I zoned out listening to the audiobook and looked up to see the car in front of me was already at the second window.

I stopped at the first window and no one was around. I waited a minute and thought that maybe the first window was closed at breakfast, so I drove to the second window.

The cashier, who I always see if I go to McDonald's at lunch time, glared at me and said, "I SAID to come to the FIRST WINDOW" in a really aggressive and intimidating manner. She was really angry looking.

Instead of my normal meek and somewhat anxious approach, I kind of snapped and said, "it's isn't that big of a deal, you didn't have to be a bitch" and accelerated really fast out of there. No payment and no food, which was probably a good thing because I had a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger combination and a caesar chicken wrap for lunch.

Anyway, this McDonald's is literally 3 blocks from my place and I go there 3-9 times a week. Even though she works the morning-afternoon shift, I often go there for an early lunch. She may be a manager now that I think of it.

I guess I can never go back there again unless it is really late and I don't recognize her voice on the PA system. What do you guys suggest? How can I defuse this if confrontation occurs? Should I contact corporate and make a formal complaint?

Thanks, it ruined my whole day and I hope I'm not blacklisted from a McDonald's so close to me.

I wish kid, gotta do this shitty ass math to go to another shitty ass college

Bro this is weak shit.

Proper response to this question is "nailed it. Like the way i nailed your mum"

I think that one was pretty good if you ask me.

Keke they'd probably shit on me and my gf would too

What the fuck mate.

Anyone got some jokes or something I could talk about. I don't wanna sit there being awkward eating my burger

Don't tell jokes if you don't know them. How could you know their sense of humor?

how old are you?

anyway dont force jokes. trust me you will look like a sperg and your gf may dumo you if you dont make a good impression.

They're all Fucking smart ass people who made it straight to a 4 year college and I'm stuck sucking sick in a community college

19 we've been going out for about a year and I've always avoided her friends they're weird

if all her friends are weird, shes weird. why are you dating a weirdo

Why are you capitalizing Fucking?
Didn't you go to uni- oh, nevermind.

I used this trick in the beginning, make you & your gf turn up late, give the friends time to get a buzz on, then when you arrive the small talk will be done with and if they have questions they will be alot friendlier because of the mood. Have something ready when the bored ones say "so, tell us about yourself" (I have used 'I'm a serial killer'/'can I masturbate first?' & 'I'm an orphan, brought up on the streets of victorian London, I worked with a street urchin named the artful dodger and... Wait that's a movie' an opener like this (done well) will save you. First impressions don't last, unless they're very good or very bad. You'll be fine. If they're girls say you're nervous, they'll find it adorable- this one sentence says you think their approval is important, and let's them feel good about themselves= heat off.

GF? Fuck outta here normie.

They're not weird they're just to smart for me. Shes out of my league man
I'm on my phone.

just be polite and nice. wait for an opportunity to crack a joke or say something insightful/interesting. don't force it. ask them about themselves, especially if they're girls.

or talk about any interesting bowel movements you've had lately.

Nigga wut

Trying to deliver jokes in an attempt to sell yourself as a normal person is just asking to be weird, especially since you seem to be nervous.

Just have a normal conversation ffs. Ask them questions to get to know them better. How they met , how long they've known her for, what they usually do, what their majors are, etc. Be prepared to tell them how you met , what you do, etc.

Much better than trying to force nervous jokes. If you wanted to try and be funny, and are able to deliver lines with any sort of confidence, you're better off with a line like: "So , does talk about me often? :3"

I think it would be much More important to have an idea about topics. You could ask about were they come from and what their dreams are. Normal stuff to avoid sounding autistic, that a hundred times better than cracking 5 jokes in an hour.

Jesus Christ man. If someone asked me what my "dreams" are , I'd punch them in the throat.

this x8 m8

you thought of jokes beforehand?

are you retarded?

just be fucking casual and dont try to play the entertainer
fucking idiot.

tell them about the cartoons of naked little chinese girls you look at on the internet

this is some good shit.

anyways don't care for this bitch. if you go there again and she is confronting you, just be quiet. if she doesn't stop say her that you were right, you waited at the first window, nobody appeared, you thought you missheard something and she had to be a bitch. tell her that.

it's pasta you half-wit

enjoy spit in your food. never yell at people who cook for you.