$2,000 for weed

>$2,000 for weed

lmao

No wonder he went on some crazy killing spree just to get back at some cop.

How could he afford that on his shit salary?

Did you even watch it

Yeah but didn't he quit after this scene?
Maybe I need a rewatch.

That's government weed, brah. It's like smoking mushrooms.

>buying into that bullshit

I just took it as a dealer ripping off a clueless customer.

No, weed is really expensive in suburbia. He got a fair deal.

he did quit but he bullied his boss in to giving him unlimited money first

He threatened to reveal information about his boss and tried to sue the other guy for sexual harassment, so it is implied he was given one year's salary, with benefits.

that reminds me i need to get higher, even

American Beauty is the only film I initially loved then have hated more with every viewing

Every character that isn't him is a caricature, and while he has an arc, his whole shtick is this pathetic baby boomer idea of sticking it to the man

The whole thing is really insulting to the intelligence of the audience

I usually don't try too hard to analyze this movie and take it as is, or else I'll know I'll get upset. I enjoy this movie as a quirky comedy.

This

Its a perfect movie and has aged pretty well.
Shame thora didnt do more tits out stuff though.

This, it's great when you're 17 and just discovering film, not so much a few years later

Hello, how does it feel to be young and not get it?

What is there to get? The guy realizes he wants to fuck JB, has a mental break and decides to smoke week and take up running. Maybe for like five minutes he ponders that he is detached from his family but nothing comes of it. What is there, that conversation with his daughter in the kitchen? What does he do that isn't cookie cutter boomer mid-life crisis and a few confrontational conversations with people who long ago realized he was a waste of time

Damn you really didn't get it

Oh dear....

God this is lazy. Make the effort to actually explain your position if you disagree.

Look closer.

You're being memed m8.

Maybe watch it again to see how stupid your post was instead of someone spelling it all out for you. Sad.

You literally have no better answer. Pathetic.

>I just bought a recreationally-regulated, medical-grade six dollar gram today
>gave it away just because I could

Washington may be full of liberal shitdicks, but it's more free than 90% of America in some ways

I agree with you user. However, I still enjoy the movie due to Spacey's odd, everyman charisma & the screenplay. It's entertaining.

Another user said that it's a great movie when you're first discovering film, & I believe that to be spot on.

Look closer.

How much did he buy? I haven't seen this movie in awhile.

i think you think you are smarter than you really are

Did it age badly or did I just grow up?

You really don't get it, do you? The title is there for a reason. Try again.

Perfect Mena Suvari's bare breasts, uncovered and heaving with each rapid nervous breath is so unbelievably fucking hot, one of the best things I've ever seen.