wait for the one who catch the bait

def not a dude.....
the second one is not far fetched.

Mmmmm AIDS never looked so tempting.

show more and i might drive to you

Bitch better pay to fuck my 8.2" dick.

What do you offer? Are you even clean?

I'm in Mission Valley... how about you bring Me taco bell

of course i'm clean... and it doesn't matter either way cuz I'm not offering shit unprotected

Check your email

Okay. The ass?

HIV and AIDs mmmmmmm sexy

I bet it's some new age MK Ultra shit where they lure you in with easy sex online and next thing you know you're in a dungeon hooked up to machines and forced to watch CNN all day

>watching cnn all day
kek

>How did you know??

bumping from 619

last one i'm posting here...

[email protected]
I'll be in SD til the 20th
take care anons

Burfday 2day
Can I has tits?

need a view from behind
find a mirror or something

The best that I can offer you is driving there and taking you to watch La La Land. Maybe even get some In-N-Out and Yogurtland.

Make it sonic and I'm in.
we don't have many sonics where I'm from. Those shakes omfg

>sonic
Not bad. I like your taste in shakes. You know your stuff.

What's the catch? I live in San Diego. Of all the days to come it's raining, sunny San Diego weather for yeah.

Not with those linebacker shoulders, cunt.

still having trouble paying rent?

thebarchive.com/b/thread/710792721/

OP is definitely a succubus.
10/10 would get priest to banish her.

It's still way better than up north... It's been raining like crazy. At least it's not freezing here. Email me if you're interested in the details tho :)

how old are you?

yes. just barely made it for nov and dec. Trying to get enough to relax while I look for work but I've just been making enough to get by really

Dude seriously I'm starving are you bringing Taco Bell or not? Don't waste my time here

You are going to go with Taco Bell when you could have had In-N-Out or Sonic. Might as well just take some laxatives.

Be honest, how did you lose your job?

In and out and sonic are closed it's 4:04 in the morning. You're not a Cali fag you're just a fag

If this is legit people need to email this chick before she sobers up

What do you mean "people"

oh you mean you're dtf this very instant as in right now

post feet

As in this very moment?

>Did you just assume my species?

You are the one that does not live her. Which movie theater in Cali is playing movies right now?

Lol Im in australia
But probably star wars

Nope. I specifically said La La Land.

What the fuck is Lalal and?

it's halal asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=je0aAf2f8XQ

I used to watch this autistic kid after school and weekend through a program... teach him social cues, how to read, make eye contact, basic math so he can make small purchases without getting stiffed for change...
well I did that for 7 years and he grew up.. he's too old for the program now. The family basically said they don't need me any more... I probably could have waited around for a new kid but I didn't wanna get invested in another family for 5-10 more years. It's not what I wanna do with my life.

Plot twist- You are the autistic kid who developed a split personality because your conscious couldn't handle you telling one more shitty story

So you deal with Autism in real life and on the internet.
How do you plan on moving forward? What do you want to do with your life?

Jenna, you ever come up to Sacramento?

I have 5 or 6 sonics where I live, and it's not even a large town

idk. maybe architecture

Kinda... I'm from the bay area. Don't really visit sac but it's only an hour from where I live. I'm only in sd til the 20th and then I'm coming back

Are you in SD because you visited a donor?

>needs money for rent but pays for cable news

Sac guy here, do you like cocaine? if we made an "arrangement" would you do some with me?

in SD so I'm not shitting where I eat and run into someone I know....

Cable in my hotel I'm working out of....... haven't paid my home cable bill or internet (same bill) in several months. They keep calling me I just don't answer

LOL

why are you in a shitty situation

I mean I don't really do coke but I wouldn't mind once in a while. I've done it a couple times and enjoyed it. Long as it is clean.. I'd have to trust you a little to accept drugs from you lol

haha yeah I thought about that after I said it. Well I'd like to do some off your ass when you back to nor cal. I'll email you.

>hotel I'm working out of
So you have been buy this past month. Describe some of your experiences so far.

Actually I'd prefer to bring the coke myself.... I have a decent plug for pretty much anything.

and if you don't trust me either we can just do our own drugs, together, until we establish a relationship lol

ok sounds good lol

hahaha that's perfect! All my coke girls have grown up and don't party anymore so I need someone new thats just down to get naked and let me hit rails off their ass. Coke is so much more fun that way!

Tits or gtfo

>All my coke girls have grown up

What are you like 57?

so how much would it cost me to chill with you for one night and do lots of ass to mouth with?

I think it was a euphemism for those girls having died.

topkek!!!!!!!

not bad honestly. I worked a little in my area before I came to SD and san diego is much better. My city is full of weirdos who made me uncomfortable..the type of shit where you could end up in a dumpster or raped..at least that's how I felt. In sd people are way more chill and respectful. The only "weirdos" out here are people way too high/clingy... trying to hang out and shit, like they didn't get my number from a prostitution website... lol.

I established a couple regulars so far. I actually like them all except one. The one I don't like is a coke head who talks way too fast and calls me constantly... once I saw him, he kept showing up without calling and asking if I'm free to hang out... when I say he has to pay he's always like "ok I understand" and leaves... but still creeps me out. I changed hotels so he wouldn't show up and interrupt one of my sessions. I haven't answered his calls in a few days. Aside from being weird, he only gets the minimum amount of time and always argues the price.

Even if I give a discount, I'll generally treat everyone good and give a good service. However, money does play a part. One of my regulars is a nice guy and always gives me a 40 tip on top of what I ask... I usually let him stay longer than his time slot, have good convos with him, and generally enjoy our time together. I mean, I'm always nice and respectful.. but men who aren't stingy get better service because I am more relaxed and willing to enjoy myself with them. Honestly I am willing to sell myself for such a small amount already, so it's pretty offensive when someone tries to negotiate. Doesn't mean I won't consider the offer... but in the back of my mind I will be hoping they hurry up and cum so they can leave...I won't enjoy myself if I feel that they don't appreciate what I'm giving them

youtu.be/MezKYhjqGKY
there's a catch to this...

I'll come through if you suck my cock and let me snapchat it for 40$

lol.. well yeah I'm down

whose ass are we talking? I don't generally offer anything that can't be protected

haha no I'm 32. But the various girls I've partied with over the years have starting getting into serious relationships or pregnant or real jobs. They're not interested in doing coke with me at 4am on a Tuesday. I don't have time to go out looking for new 21 year olds to impress upon.

Prolly won't even reply to emails unless she sees a huge $ amount

yours like hahah, i wouldnt mind using a condom. im just looking to know how much a night full of anal and bj's would be

So how many guys have you fucked during this stint of yours and how many total? Just out of curiosity.

Also, do you actually like architecture or is that just the answer that you give when people ask you what you want to do despite the fact that you have no genuine desire to be an architect?

Before this proceeds, you need to answer some questions.

1.) What are your three favorite movies?
2.) What ethnicity are you?
3.) Have you ever run off on the plug twice?
4.) Were you popular in high school?
5.) What is your favorite song?
6.) Who/what is your favorite musician/band?
7.) Have you ever had your heart broken?
8.) 30 ÷ 3 × 2 + 0 - 5 × -1 = ?

send me a message

idk. not that many.. I haven't been doing it that long. and yea I was in school for architecture before I lost my job. Probably will go back once I can afford it again..but aside from the cost of school, the equipment in that field is crazy expensive. Even the computer programs are minimum $500/each, and you need several. Even if I could afford the programs, I don't have a computer capable of running the programs. So it's gonna be a while before I go back to school

1. They change all the time
2. White..mostly
3. idk. no
4. no
5. always changes. lately been listening to Lovely Day (Bill Withers), You Ain't Gotta Lie (Kendrick) some Young MA, Styles P and "Paper Loving" by Chris Martin
6. always changes. Like hip hop, r&b and rock..sometimes reggae if I'm in the right mood
7. who hasn't
8. (10)2+0-5(-1)= 20+0-(-5)= 20+5= 25

come hang out on cam op

femanons
org

>[email protected]
Why don't you even attempt to use punctuation?

You are making this much more complicated than it has to be.

Go to a community college.
Apply for scholarships, FAFSA, or fee waivers (Obviously, you are in a poor financial situation so you qualify for many of these).
Take four or five classes per semester.
Work at least part-time.
Do your homework!! In order to get good grades and understand the material.
Do not spend money on things like cable television, a fancy new telephone, fancy clothes, daily Starbucks, et cetera.
Meet some good people. People who care about you and have ambitions of their own.

End this chapter in your life.

what if i offered 500 w/o protection?

surprisingly,
-your music taste is not bad.
-you solved the mathematics problem correctly
good for you.

>All women have a price for unprotected sex.

>No woman will admit it publicly.

if you include the costs to combat any sexually transmitted infections. potentially ruining a life

Was in community college. True I could apply for scholarships etc.

Part-time will not pay rent. Full time won't even pay rent at a minimum wage job. I found the absolute cheapest apartment in my city (aside from living in the absolute worst part of town) and it's still 1320/month. It was 1100 when I moved there in 2013... but in Feb rent is going up even more, to 1500/month. A full time job pays maybe 1100 after taxes and everything. I did have a roommate once but it was a nightmare..I'm still going through court bullshit because they bailed on me without notice and fucked up my credit.

Basically what I need is a large lump sum (not borrowed..because then I'll just have to pay it back and be in the same situation). If I can get up on my bills currently and put up 5-10k, then I can go back to school and work part time, using my savings to pay the remainder of rent that my job doesn't cover. Obviously I'm looking for a cheaper place to live, but it doesn't really get lower than 1300 in the bay area... plus it costs money just to move, and I can't afford it right now

I'm not offering anything unprotected.

If I were to even consider... you would have to prove you are clean, and it would be in the $5k range. not trying to be insulting or funny... everyone has a price, that's mine. If you can't prove you are clean, I don't have a price at all

Thanks. I was always in advanced math classes. good at it, though I don't enjoy it. Are you in sd?

Stop making excuses for yourself. Trump did not start with much (just a small loan of a million dollars) and look where he is now.

True.
May I please have a small loan of a million dollars?

I hear ya. I hope that you manage to put those math skills (or just your intelligence in general) to good use. No, but socal.

Can I grab you buy the pussy?

*by

typical poor liberal always crying about not having money you make your own future and currency go out and get it if you want it so bad

Do you have kik or sc op?