What is Sup Forumss opinion on Joe Rogan?

What is Sup Forumss opinion on Joe Rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zk6KiP7iQgo
youtube.com/watch?v=nonGWDxcJNA
youtube.com/watch?v=dz50N2_tCCg
youtube.com/watch?v=fwv9IAKajc4&list=PLemssovSdL8LbEYbIf-IZTamzzCy1AWu1
youtu.be/fOcJUVLEP2c
youtube.com/watch?v=orIy18qIaCU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pot head

He'd make an ok Vin Diesel stunt double.

fun guy who has some pretty fucking stupid opinions and even stupider friends, but is overall a cool dude and mostly insightful and educated.

Asking for Sup Forums's opinion is always a bad idea.

Faggot that drops weak ass hot takes on his shit podcast

pothead conman taking advantage of dumbfucks such as btards

Tin foil hat conspiracist and a hunterfag that likes to hit the joint

steadily got less funny

White, Pot Joke Carlos Mencia

His last stand up special was actually not bad, usually his stand up is shithouse. I'm a big fan of him tho

Typical low intelligence american. Having seen a few of his podcasts, never learning anything. Literally not interesting at all.

I've got all his albums. I think he's awesome.

(The Hank Williams covers were disappointing, but then cover albums always are.)

Did everyone forget that he was the host for Fear Factor?

I try to like him but he seems like too much of a bro type for me to get behind.

His jokes are like shoving shit back up my ass after a poop.
That being said this man has the strongest kicks I've ever seen

Rogan is the man Rogan/Stanhope 2020

Apparently the pot smoker's messiah. Listened to a few podcasts, he had some philosophical things to say and was mildly funny at times.

Fear factor was the shit

youtu.be/Zk6KiP7iQgo

A dumb guy who reads--so he knows what he's talking about half the time. The other half of the time he's wrong because he reads dumb shit.

he is the modern day jim jones leading his cult of roganites into the singularity

Stanhope is god

awesome album, very underrated band
youtube.com/watch?v=nonGWDxcJNA

sinead oconner was in the the

Yes. Im sure like 90% of b approves him but they just troll.

He was the host of Fear Factor. I don't care if he created the cure for cancer, that's the number 1 thing I'll always remember him by.

>Massive pothead
>Not a bad comedian
>Could beat the shit out most people in this thread even if he had the flu

He definitely comes across as a DudeBro, but overall doesn't seem like a bad guy.

mostly think of him as ufc commentator now, and he's not bad.

His confidence is borderline arrogance. I think he is far too egotistical and his competitive nature is off putting. He's abrasive.

That being said, he has another side that is a lot more chill.

I guess what I'm saying is this dude needs to be super blazed all the fucking time otherwise he is annoying as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=dz50N2_tCCg

He's a liberal faggot. If you want a REAL comedian, look to Bill Burr.
>Pic VERY related.

Dude he sucks dick. I gave him a chance. His only bit I saw was somewhat decent was his bit on Abortion. Other then that he tries to play "badass" cause he's done a couple of lines. He tries to portray a "tortured artist" but he's not. He's tortured and a very shitty "comic". Reminds me of a friend you would forget to call cause he's too much of a fake.

Aging pretentious dudebro who takes advantage of retards, no surprise that pot smokers love him

youtube.com/watch?v=fwv9IAKajc4&list=PLemssovSdL8LbEYbIf-IZTamzzCy1AWu1

He seems like a pretty cool guy.
Would drink and bullshit with him.

Wrong

I agree. Listening to his Podcasts now. I feel like this dude is right on with his thinking. Dude thinks things thru and defends people attacked by dumb cunts. Fucking love Bill Burr. Didn't like him before but as I listen he's becoming one of my favorites. Especially since Louis CK was mixing up his political choice (Hillary) with his celebrity. Not a good mix. Makes me realize he's still brainwashed thinking he has a choice. Burr knows its all bullshit. And he bangs a black chick lol.

He has the confidence, lacks the effort which makes him look talentless. What's one bit that he has that you think is funny. Please.

youtu.be/fOcJUVLEP2c

This is now a The The tribute thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=orIy18qIaCU

I do like Bill. Pretty funny guy. I like that he doesn't make himself out as someone who is intelligent, even though he keeps himself incidence on the topics he talks about. His lack of arrogance keels me coming back to listen to him.

Informed on topics*

IM JOE ROGAN BITCH

Great ufc commentary. Shit podcast.

Pretty cool guy. he makes podcasts and doesn't afraid of anything

Hey man can I buy some weed

This was him when he was young. His bodyfat percentage is still low, but what's the deal with his face?

Did he juice and that caused his head to change shape? Did he bulk and cut, and after bulking to a certain degree you never lose fat in your face back to the same degree you once had?

everyone eventually turns into dana white after enough years in the UFC.

closeted bisexual

Juice monkey

Joe definitely gets fumed by big black cocks on the DL. Talks about them way too much to be straight

*fucked

This. He's just a drunk with a platform.

I like his podcast.

He's a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

What's not to like?

Bill Burr is vastly superior to Joe as a comedian, no doubt about it, but Joes podcast is somehow more interesting. Joe Rogans podcast with Bill Burr as a guest is the best.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING