Can I fuck her Sup Forums? she already touched me there

Can I fuck her Sup Forums? she already touched me there...

No. Children don't know the implications of doing that. Let someone her age teach her.

Do your self a treat you deserve it. By that I mean imagine to be stabbed by fellow inmates for the conviction.

John? John Podesta? That you?

I think a "touched me down there" only entitles you to some "heavy petting"

if shes under 18 then its illegal under federal law because its rape, its scientifically proven in US courts that no person under 18 can consent to sex with an adult. Its literally impossible.

1. US law does not apply everywhere in the world.
2. Lowest age of consent for sex 14 in germany, but only if both parties are below 18 else it is 16.
3. This girl is obviously around the age of 8 years.

this.
Also, if she doesnt even know what her pussy is for, she's too young.

>1. US law does not apply everywhere in the world.
Your a dumbass, it will apply everywhere since were pulling funding from all countries that dont support child protective laws through the Adam Walsh Act.
Germany is full of pedophiles who fuck children with their current legal age they have basically legalized rape and the US will stop them because we as ANonymous demand it and also are lobbying legislation to make it happen.

>touched me down there

Describe it? No cloths? Was she Naked to? Explain op

The age of consent in Germany is logical. It's aim is to allow teenagers to explore with others of their age group. At the same time it prohibits Adults of older age to interfer in this process.

Germany currently does not receive US aid and by the way has a "close" relationship with the US. (Law is now active for decades).

Post what every you want... last response to you

Dude he is trolling.... Probably wants to see people get mad about it.

>The age of consent in Germany is logical. It's aim is to allow teenagers to explore with others of their age group.
THats called rape you fucking newfag and children under 18 must be protected from adults. In america we give men life if they have sex with a child under 18 because its rape since its literally impossible for a child to consent you fucking baby raper.

People like you soon we wont need laws to lockup for saying its ok to rape a child under 18.

without the US, germany would be a muslim country or russian would roll over them. I hope US pulls all military support to stop protecting you sick fucking pedophiles.

FucK no you sick fuck

Yeah totally agree. Fucking germans.... zhhh

spoken like a true baby raper, sent a tip to FBi about your post hope they start planting stuff on peoples computers like you through interpol so you get raped in prison you sick fuck!

Thats Germany for ya... no surprise their all pedophiles since they were also all nazis. No wonder everyone in the world hates Germans.

When did Sup Forums become a hub for moralfags and SJWs?

No.

since eurotrash started using the board to spread their baby raping lifestyle, but their time is coming when their kicked out of NATO for not protecting childrens rights under 18 like we do in America.

FUCK GERMANY!

DUde, search for it on google. When was your first time 28? Or Around 15-16 with someone of the age group?
Did your school prepare you and tought you pre-procussions?
Or should sex be limited to married couples for sake of reproduction only?

State your case....

The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in

Probably around 2012-13

Any one know the legal age of consent in the UK by any chance?

under 18 is illegal baby raper, that is RAPE you sick fuck!

and this is another reason why everyone hates german people.

>Return

yes, but be gentle.

Ha, you almost had me going there. Nobody would actually believe that though.

BRING ON THE PIZZA!

WHERE DA PIZZA AT

Correct. Next one age of consent in australia?
16 Correct?

Any comments against these cases? Or do some of you need a map to know that these countries are not US states :D

Poor americans trying to justiy themselves for not getting laid in their teenage period. Who gives a fuck about your opinion if the whole world things your shitty country is full of idiots? Pathetic

Could not agree more :D

If she can cross the road she is ready for the cock

Looks like the troll came back...

Oh, I'd give her a raw hide bone for sure. With enough blood, you'd get up in that ass. Dubs

lol, just wait till you figure out the difference between what is right and what is wrong is nothing more than popular consensus, and that unless your one of those poor sods that mope around spitting religious drivle 24/7... nothing is inherently evil

The moralfags in this thread have to be fucking illiterate. A 14 year old person may have sexual intercourse with another 14-18 person in Germany, because there is nothing morally wrong with it. How the fuck is it rape if both people consent to it you dumb faggots. If I were 15 in Germany right now and fucked a hot 14,15,16,17,18 chick it is neither morally wrong nor is it illegal. It's not pedophilia. But as a 15 year old in Gemany right now I would by law not be allowed to fuck anything lower than 14. I don't understand what you people don't understand about this. If both adolescents want to fuck each other it's OK. Let teenagers enjoy their youth and fuck other teenagers you american cucks.

And by the way, a 17 year old being in a relationship with a 14 year is by many looked down upon in Germany.

>she already touched me there

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.